How do I make anti cancer gains

Is chinese weaponized phone radiation bad for you?

Attached: A570122C-F8AF-4CCB-8367-C48D429AD0AE.jpg (702x336, 25K)

thanks god i live in a shithole with only 4g
>Dont smoke
>Be fit

humanity is gonna be sterile by 2050 anyway, just enjoy the ride to death we're all eager to get there apparently

move to northern quebec or ontario

This. Move to some where rural so the jews don't get you

Your body has mechanisms for adapting to and repairing radiation damage - a clear example of this is sunlight. You don't just fry continually until you die, your body adapts to be more radiation-resistant if its exposed to higher amounts of background radiation.

There are regions of the world with naturally higher background radiation and they actually experience lower rates of cancer.

why is there so much facebook mom nonsense on Jow Forums?

everyone here apparently had to pick between PE and Physics
the only redpilled one

Didn’t you watch birdbox? That’s pretty much what’s coming

That's...not true at all. Your body doesn't adapt to radiation. The cells die.

So nobody should ever go outside?

Don't be in a city

Almost every modern consumable is "bad" for you.
Get our antioxidants, hydrate.
Just read about Teslar watches on Jow Forums last night. Probably hookum, but sounds based.

>Mistaking natural cell growth and reparation for adaptation to radiation

Enjoy your melanoma, dummy.

No

Wyoming is so based, bros.

Radio waves are no different in their effects on the body from ultraviolet radiation

So I guess I need to wear sunscreen before I turn on my stereo, or I'll get a sunburn.

>Massive doses with near constant exposure at relatively short ranges of man made frequencies is totally natural!

Sauce

You'd be better served to never go inside.

>t. product of the American education system
Totally different things. Yes they're both on the electromagnetic spectrum, way different energies and wavelengths are involved.

The radiation you get from space is significantly stronger.

>stronger

Define

Attached: 8524181.jpg (2000x1333, 74K)

Look up the difference between ionizing and non-ionizing radiation (long story short UV from the sun and an X-rays are orders of magnitude more damaging than constant exposure to radio waves)

Jow Forums and /x/ are leaking from containment

based and educationpilled