Worked out with a sweater on today, and holy shit that made me sweat like a motherfucker

Worked out with a sweater on today, and holy shit that made me sweat like a motherfucker.

How was your day Jow Forums? Did you work out today?

Attached: 87sfku3v0y621.jpg (960x720, 93K)

Decided to switch to full body today, but already regretting it as I want to go again tomorrow. Shoulda done ppl

This

I love lifting and I wish I could lift fullbody every day

..you can tho.

My day was good man, thanks. I didn't go to the gym today. Went 6 days in a row. Yesterday was leg day and I'm still hurting. My lower right back was fucked for a month so I had to go light on leg days until yesterday. Crawling out of bed this morning. I fucked my back by doing hip thrust for the first time and went heavy. Didn't realize my form, spine, was complete shit. I have learned a lesson.

Not when you squat 335 for reps

hit the dumbells today at home worked out naked so i could look at myself in the mirror with disgust at my fat fucking gay body hovering around 20% bf like a fucking slob piece of shit

post quads

I actually did Full body today as well. I only go to the gym 3 times a week due to my schedule so it's just my best option, plus the gym I go to isnt the best so it's the most bearable one.

Attached: BEBEECAA-7174-4443-9541-69B53A24AFC4.jpg (4032x3024, 2.82M)

>stalling on my bench press again
God I just fucking know it's because of the sleep apnea. I've been eating like a motherfucker, ~3500cals/day, all my clothes are getting tighter, and still I stall. Why does it take so fucking long to get treatment for this shit? I did a 5 day trial with a CPAP and felt better than I ever have, my current lifts felt as easy as the weights I lifted in my first week, and now I have to wait a whole fucking month to get a permanent device. It's been almost six weeks since I first came to my doctor about my fatigue issues not getting better since I started exercising. I just wanna not feel like garbage, bros.
>/blog

Attached: dead end life.jpg (800x600, 63K)

calf measurement?!

Hope you feel better soon bro. Just gotta keep pullin through.

You might be overtraining. Don't work chest for a week or 2, then come back and try it again.

I'm lifting tomorrow 4sure but debating on going tonight, if i do that would be 4 days in a row. Should i go?

Rough estimate using hands - ~22"

I took a day off and feel like shit. I'm never doing this again.

I guess I just really needed to sleep in b/c sleep deprived and restless last night. But tomorrow the early morning alarm regimen begins again. /NoSnooze/, black coffee, lift, just like that.

the feels straight to the dome

went for squats and deads today after going through a couple weeks of back rehab, really happy to just get back into the grind. even if it's just a small tweak I swear recovering from an injury is the best way to get motivated again and be thankful for having full ROM with no pain

That's amazing man I'm so happy to hear that! Keep grinding!

Attached: BloomerDoomerHug.jpg (459x459, 28K)

What are your routines?

Second week in a row I've failed 150lbs OHP for 3x3, I just can't seem to get that 3rd rep for some reason. I am slowly cutting though so that probably has a lot to do with it, but fuck it's frustrating.

Other than that the workout was really good.

my entire life I couldnt do a single pullup, I remember being the only kid in PE who couldnt pull my fat ass up for a single pullup.

I did 6 in a row today after a few months of dicking with a doorway pullup bar. It may not be much, but this is a life record for me and it feels fucking good. Im never stopping

Good job brah

I just do full body 3 times a week. I start off with 15 mins of cardio, and then last 45 mins are just me jsing machines or free weights for each part of my body.
I usually workout my body from the top down

I've been doing full body 6 days with 60% of my 1RM and going to failure on the 6th day. I've managed to keep this schedule for a month and have made good progress, but there's no way I could do this while on a cut.