Guys how tf do i stop self harming??? Seriously i cant fucking deal with this shit anymore i want to fucking die...

Guys how tf do i stop self harming??? Seriously i cant fucking deal with this shit anymore i want to fucking die, i changed my diet i started lifting and i fucking got severy body dysmorphia and my depression wasnt cured. Did you guys lie to me? You fucking niggers. Fuck fit you coping incel fucks i'm gonna kill myself tomorrow, livestream it and blame you fucks for it

Attached: 1549475301704.jpg (589x451, 47K)

Do it nigger

Just stop being a sadfag dood

Seek therapy and confront your demons, or be a weak beta and give and kill yourself, think, would a chad kill himself? I don’t think so, he’d work his issues out and rise up

smoke weed and cut out your fucking autistic hurr muh social anxiety bullshit

changed the outer without applying the lessons learned to the inner

link pls when you do it

A lot of it is unironically positive thinking. It might sound like a meme, but if you're constantly telling yourself that you're a fuck up, a loser, etc. then you're going to constantly feel like shit.

Go to a psychologist bruv

lifting is a meme drugs whores boose and junk food is where true happines exists

Attached: 1569208989180.png (1202x1178, 660K)

Ah, I'm sorry to hear about that bro, I'd love to talk with you about some ways we can work through thi-
>nigger
Um, wow, sorry, you kinda deserve to suffer for being a racist asshole.

I know its a meme here, but for real
>Just stop giving a shit about others
>Be yourself
>Accept your flaws and work on bettering what you can
And on top of that, use that energy you use for self harming for gains. Change the negative into a positive. We're all gonna make it, trust me.

Attached: 1568044337824.jpg (480x480, 39K)

I'm jewish you faggot fuck tell me where you are so I can take you with me before I off myself

what is this even?
is it propaganda for becoming a man or remaining a man child i cant figure it out

Visit a doctor

This is my body btw im a fucking dyel and im never gonna make it

Attached: 9DBE16A4-F523-4E57-BA5F-4A43604357B.jpg (1199x1567, 429K)

Do it for her user

Attached: its_not_too_late.jpg (1480x1706, 320K)

Why do these photos get posted every goddamn day?

You look better than 85% of normies man. You look good keep going don't give up.

because im a narcissist LOL

Seriously - take one good multivitamin a day with food. Do a breathing exercise for 15 minutes a day. This is a good one: breath in for a count of three; hold for a count of six; breathe out for a count of twelve. This balances CO2 in the body and stops over-breathing. After a week or two you will be cured of you insanity.

there are some people who unironically think like this

Take the no pillow pill

whats the no pillow pill?

I believe it is some form of cope for manchildren

Just sleep without a pillow

thats fucking retarded lmao killing myself is easier

Sure you dont have BPD? Thats associated heavily with cutting. Rare in males though.

lol

Find what makes you uncomfortable or makes you feel this way and confront it until you’ve bested it. There is no running away if you seek to fix your problems.

I dealt with it by taking cold showers instead (more like just getting naked and opening the cold water handle until I am calm).
I suppose it's a different kind of self harming, but at least society seems to think it is not bad, and you can discuss it in public.

Damn. Great jawline btw

thanks i stole it

What's (((their))) endgame?

lol fag

Are you Maxim?

your shekels

no u
whats so funny big guy?

Yw. Are you actually suicidal or are you attention whoring

I'm suicidal but I dont want to die which is why I'm attention whoring on the closest thing I've had to a home which is fucking depressing like who the fuck browses this place I seriously thought lifting would cure my depression and I used to go on omegle to tell other losers to lift and I made them think I wasn't so sad but I am. I'm such a hypocrite

Holy pms bro wtf

yeah hahahahahaahahahahha might as well KILL MYSELF LOL LMAO

Get off the internet, my son.

If lifting doesn't work the next step is to help someone else, finding happiness within ourselves is a meme. Volunteer at a food bank or do something nice for your friends or something

i dont have any friends and nobody wants the help of a pathetic scumbag such as myself

dude you look great nohomo tho, but thats definitely pussy plowing material right there

Who knew Chad was such a bitch?

Seriously though that's fucking retarded

I dont want real girl pussy i want egirl pussy but they're all bpd whores who break my heart
im not a pussy im a sensitive man i have feelings just like you do man

stop lifting and just give into your hedonistic desires, go on a coke binge for a week, take lsd, return to your primal nature. Stop looking for confirmation from society.

Attached: 1024px-Daumier_République.jpg (1024x1250, 184K)

Try 5-MeO-DMT

Meditate.

Profit.

Not gonna lie, maybe it's your looks but you come off as really precious somehow. Like if you killed yourself you would go wearing a tux surrounded in a bed of roses, solely for the (you)s

And yeah I know all about feelings, I learned that sometimes the best thing is to stop moping and do something useful. The less you worry about how you're feeling the happier you'll be

I experienced ego death once and it made my depression worse
I just want to be loved

Attached: monster-v15c03p074.png (740x1100, 172K)

laughing at your mental breakdowns like this one here

Don't kill yourself user, at least not before you ream my prostate at least once.

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)