My dad is such a racist haha

>my dad is such a racist haha
>anyway there you go Tyrone

How do you proceed?

Attached: alegre-chica-rubia-haciendo-selfie-foto-en-casa-pp9799.jpg (1300x956, 109K)

All those years of subconsciously making her attracted to black boys has paid off.

If you raise a liberal daughter, let her hang out with niggers, use twatter/normiebook, get her a smartphone, let her put on make-up mascara and be out past 7 pm, you deserve to get cucked and chucked.

if you produce women you are low T

I'm black and I will marry a white chick but won't have children, instead I'll adopt a white kid

Attached: 1532538895578.jpg (3051x2117, 1.11M)

>I'm black and I will marry a white chick
Based
>I'll adopt a white kid
Cringe

>I'm black and I will marry a white chick
>I'll adopt

what are you doing son

Interracial couples are always formed on toxic mindsets.

Guys of a particular single race who prefer something other than their own race, basically hate their mothers and fathers. Prove me wrong, white girls who prefer black guys are basically admitting that they hate the very same tribe that fathered and nurtured her into existence. Black men that prefer other race of women don't realize they came from a black vagina, and were loved by a black mother.

Equally goes for interracial couples if these people hated their mothers/fathers because then it indicates even stronger toxic mindsets, the reason you have so many black guys on here who love non-black women is because of that, they are mentally ill because of their black mom, and therefore hate their own race.

I want the white race to prevail

Honestly, how the fuck do young white girls grow up around black boys that don't end up doing something so repulsively chimpworthy that it redpills them instantly? Do their parents just tell them that they're wrong for thinking that black people chimp out at all? Do they say to their kids "stop crying you privileged brat, white people need to make reparations for slavery"?

Is it a yankee thing? Here in the south we don't buy lefty lies, the truth makes itself very apparent all the time. You watch enough dindus and wiggers commit crime and rebel against laws that try to keep life civil for everybody, you begin to see what part of our culture is actually regressive.

based and bluepilled

it's literally women and propaganda. the female mind is easily manipulated

Women don't 'think'. They accept whatever agenda society dumps on them and take it with pride. In modern America getting yourself penetrated by an unwashed black penis is considered to be a statement of sexual liberation and liberal openmindedness.

How to be the most hated and controlling dad ever

Formerly "being a good parent"

I'll prove you wrong logically.
Dating another race does not equal hating your own. You've created causation that's not there (at least universally) yes there are some self hating people but not all

Because believe it or not 90 percent of black guys are cool and not gonna be violent for no reason

most girls want to prove their parents/society that they were not wrong in choosing their partner, it has to be some survival aspect, not to mention that a very primal one, since mating is not that important anyhow.

Gohan from the Dragonball series

Attached: 1510532044627.gif (600x338, 916K)

Sure thing Deshaun.

>Because believe it or not 90 percent of black guys are cool and not gonna be violent for no reason
Assuming that it's even true (it's not), you do realise that it's still fucking terrible? A race in which 1 in 10 men in a dangerous violent ape shouldn't exist alongside with real humans.

I think it comes from the fact woman and niggers have the same IQ so they can relate to them more

Attached: 1557511294891.jpg (1024x768, 218K)

Even in childhood the black kids in our class were always getting in trouble for one reason or another.

I worked in retail a few years ago and one evening this young white woman came up to me with her gorilla-dark "boyfriend" who wants to buy her an expensive watch. I went to check them out but the credit card she handed me didn't work. I called over my manager and she ended up finding out that it was maxed out with over $5000 of overcharge. As soon as he heard that he snatched her bag and booked it for the parking lot. She lost everything (cards, smartphone, keys, etc.), and I spent the next hour helping her call her family with the store phone and trying to comfort her in her innocent, coalburned horror.
I couldn't tell her the advice my parents told me growing up bc I would've surely been reported and lost my job but it was sad to see someone learn the hard way that if you play with coal you get burned.

And that's only 1 of 3 major chimpings I witnessed while holding that job, there was even a 4th that happened while I wasn't working. I'm thankful I never got shot or killed when I held that job and thankful that I never have to work in retail again.

Cucked and bluepilled, or
>t. black

This makes the most sense from the coalburners I've had the misfortune of knowing. An adopted girl I knew from church once went into some kind of "black fetish" phase where she kept on insisting to our friend group how hot Snoop Dog and other random black celebrities were, solely on the basis that they were black. She was very airheaded and I still feel concerned for her because I don't know if she ever outgrew that shit or not since we were middle school age then.

Attached: shiggy diggy mineggy.jpg (290x289, 51K)

Not be racist from the get go. Trust me. My family is mexican and dating black men is taboo. My parents put that repression on my little sister and all it did was make her exclusively attracted to black people.

and then she finds out that niggers don't have big dicks and then comes crawling on her back craving a white stiffy

>How do you proceed?
Who am I in this scenario? The phone?

>Because believe it or not 5 percent of black guys are cool and not gonna be violent for no reason
Fixed.
And that's being generous.

>missed out on the prime years when you could have fucked prime white teen pussy

Hits to close to home

Attached: 0d8.jpg (596x739, 35K)

This desu

Except I'll marry a white girl and adopt an Asian son