Why is the husband having bastards and mistresses a status symbol among femoids?

Why is the husband having bastards and mistresses a status symbol among femoids?

Attached: M0MlT1CP4s4KcfBWDg-mPx3HmyzGO9SLanOLiJZMZtU.jpg (768x768, 72K)

its not. thats a male trope

I need a name for this.

Normie, but when trying for kids, wife wanted me to knock up other women as well. Fetish thing? I don't know but she set it all up.

women don't have a choice the matter. Powerful men do what the fuck they want.

hardly a normie. hmm women are extremely good bullshitters, my impression is that its a shit test. idk why they do it, it just confuses me and harms the relationship

If it's a shit test then I passed, because she was happy and went through with it a second time.

now youre just shit testing me. the only possibility i could think of is her friend wanted a sperm donor, but a big part of that is the father not having any legal custody. so normally those women go to a clinic.

Women will happily share a Chad. They actually get pleasure knowing that other women want him and that he pleases and impregnates other women. That is the natural instinct of a woman. Monogamy is a product of society. In nature, a Chad is supposed to be with multiple women. One man for multiple women.

Both times she got some complete strangers, both times some were lesbians. Literally just wanted to have a kid.

no they dont. this is some male fantasy

ya could be those women wanted a sperm donor. thats the only legitimate reason i can think of. complete strangers make more sense than her friends, as her friends would be competition.

you could have been pimped out but... this is still a shit test, because your wife/gf would be concerned about STDS by sharing her man like that.

Prove it. I offered scientific, historical and psychological proofs, you offered a troll opinion.

Keep in mind that genetically, one man would impregnate 15 women in pre-civilization life.

What part is the male fantasy? The fact that in nature men's own nature was designed to spread their genes as much as possible, which is why we have millions of sperm and can produce gametes every time we fuck? And the ones who do this successfully usually have traits that make them strong in the gene department?

I challenge you and every woman on this board to offer proof that women feel love for a man. And no, lust and submission is not love.

did not.
is not. male's design is to father offspring and to protect his mate and family.

see elephants, lions, etc

If she made money off it that would be pretty messed up. Either way she just found some women also wanting kids and sort of got to know them while we did this. At the very least though she made sure they were clean, I even brought that up because I was worried.

Either way she told me it was like charity work almost but I think she enjoyed it.

It is true. Women are extremely social. For this reason, the knowledge that a man can get multiple women is desirable to women. This is not a male fantasy, but an example of how devoid of morality women tend to be.

im not a woman. and im still trying to figure this one out. mother's love their children. women wont chase after a man.

why would she pimp you out for free?
i guess. they have different morals. im still trying to figure it out.

If she enjoyed it or has a fetish of it? I would hope if she was making money, she would have let me know. Also if she was making money, why would she stop doing it? She only organized all of this, both times when we tried for our two kids.

a fetish wouldnt make any sense. if theres no gain, why even share her man at all? so no, theres no fetish. maybe she realized the money wasnt worth sharing her man.

The only stability they're out after is in a stable.

As much as she told me, again it was like charity work. But she confessed she loved the idea of me knocking her up along with others.

sperm donations can cost $400-2,000. i looked this up. the woman i wanna date told me she wanted to adopt or get a sperm donor and she asked me to help her research it, lol ._.

i initially said no, and that my sperm was free but she wasnt convinced. couple days later i sent her a link cus i couldnt stop thinking about it

>Why is the husband having bastards and mistresses a status symbol among femoids?
because harems are the natural state for men.
least the high status ones.

i mean, maybe she loves you so much that she wants to populate the world with your children.. but still seems like a male trope. sperm donations arent cheap, so the only real reason i can think of is her pimping you out.

Well she kept in contact with some of these women through their shared pregnancy. And she enjoyed it as hell when I managed to do it. So it is what it is.

idk "bro", im just not buying it.

Again, I'm not a mind reader I can only speak about what went down. At the end of the day I have kids by women other than her, because of her.

its a cool story tho

then you get inbred niggers so no

It somehow looks like they photoshopped the girl into the bathtub

Not with one woman/multiple man.

who would you choose? the moron who plays minecraft, or the top alpha dog who FUCKS!

no shit but these wannabe nature guys that think if they lived in the wild they could have 20 gf then it would just lead to inbreeding. it would weaken the gene pool.

not even mention the fact that in nature guys would get tired of one man hogging all hte women and kill him its not that fucking hard to kill someone lol even easier when your not living in a police state. so it just defies natural reality is also why we're so distinctive in our features nad our genetics because lots of genes floated got passed on not just chads.

It is a historical and genetic fact that in pre-civilization humanity, one man would breed 15 women, on average.

Only in some places in the world, it wasn't the norm.

ok new york times

You could probably find some sauce if you reverse image searched it.

She might just be a cuckquean.

Attached: Cuckquean.jpg (500x749, 108K)

I don't know but a friend of a friend is a total Chad and fucks other girls having a gf, has other phone but gf seen his messages and knows he doesn't tell her something but told him she loves him and ignored it from then on.