Janny, use your benefits

You may not get monetary compensation, but here's one benefit you have:
>You can take direct action against problems facing your board and your community

Considering all the gay and tranny threads, you don't seem to be using it.

Attached: Wild Hunt.png (813x583, 430K)

Prepare to kiss the banhammer, cuck.

Attached: 420592959255.png (315x122, 5K)

>cuck
lole

DOING GODS WORK AISTE

>he reports for FREE
rlfmlao!

How many reports until you become a real girl?

Attached: Happy To Talk To You.png (600x600, 373K)

This anime girl is so cute. I want to pee in her butt.

HOLY SHIT AISTE IS SAVAGE

By the way, how long is a ban for announcing a report? You'll know soon.

Attached: Love.png (600x600, 355K)

This is the problem with jannies. Anyone whos willing to do so for free is a nolife autist who gets a powertrip from this shit and cares more about his epeen than improving the board.
*ahem*
FUCK JANNIES

Put the gun down, user. Let's talk about this...

What's the end game? Zero moderation?

Mandatory avatarposting.

Attached: Embarrassing.png (600x600, 354K)

Is it considered avatarposting if I only use reaction pics of lizards?

Attached: 1539811672719.jpg (1024x576, 165K)

He's banned, let the shitty thread die.

If you get recognized for it.
Hilarious, user. Just hilarious.

Attached: Warm Tea.png (600x600, 181K)

According to 4stats.io, this board is down 40% in activity compared to last year, but gay activity is at an all time high. We own this board now. Cry harder :3

Attached: 1558397702888.png (1322x727, 56K)

based and
and redpilled

Go to the LGBT board. You have your own board, stop invading ours.

Cry more incel. And have sex

EEEEEEUUUUUUUUAAAAGGGGHHHH

*shits all over your thread*

whoops hehe xD

kill yourself avatarfaggot

based

You do understand that being a robot and being an incel is two different things. Just as being gay or bi, you could still be an incel. Im not an incel considering that I dont desire sex due to my trust issues so therefore since im voluntarily celibate. As for you, how about you go live life in your space and we can live ours in ours and we could both be happy?

Jow Forums Beta Revolt.
----------------------------
Participants
-----------------------------
Betas,Doomers, Oldfags, Robots v. Trannies, Zoomers, Newfags, Jannies

Commanders and Leaders.
-----------------------------------------

Aiste v. Reiko and Jannies

>defends jannies like a good dog
>they haven't even deleted this thread yet even though almost an hour has passed
The jannies will continue to kneel before me.

Now that's based.

Attached: Peppermit Tea.png (600x600, 335K)

I'll take that over the daily faggot and fembot spam threads, small price to pay.
Besides, some of that overlaps anyways so we'll lose a few avatarfags in the process.

>spamming gay shit means you own the board
It means you're the loudest, go probe your gaping wound and join the 41%

I think thinks that being loud means they're right. Probably the same fags who clap and yell when they have no actual argument but since they're loud, they think they're right.

Excellent cope friend

Attached: 1280px-Transgender_Pride_flag.svg.png (1280x768, 1K)

That's how it always is, you zoomer shittards think you can conquer the board by screaming about cutting your dick off day after day. The board has always been shit and you're as irrelevant here as you are in reality. Go make your parents happy and end yourself.

I cannot verbally express how much I hate your ignorance. You deadass have your own board for this. Why dont you go there? What is your reason?

why not just start banning anyone who replies to this guy threads?
leave him talking to his self.

I can't believe there are grown men who spend all day scouring a poorly designed website looking to block people who criticize their fetish from posting. They do not get payed for this

Haha. I'd love to see that happen. I wonder how many people would need to get banned before it took a toll on me.

Attached: Neue Tag.png (600x600, 194K)

this to be quite originally honest desu desu

You are so desperate to be liked now Aiste, you used to talk about having gender dysphoria, now you put people you know you can relate to down so that you can fit in and still avatarfag as what you would want to look like if you had the self confidence to transition.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1074, 206K)

The flies have conquered the flypaper.

I was never like that. I don't like the way they behave. They mock what it means to be a female. And those threads are all obvious bait, not real concern for people like me. I mean /cocklust/? Really? Who are they fooling?

Attached: Advanced.gif (600x600, 79K)

>he says while roleplaying as an anime girl

You see the irony, don't you?

I think the most effective measure is just banning anything related and anyone related to Jow Forums so that the fags cool off and return to their own easily hidden threads instead of trying to compete with Jow Forums for who can throw the most shit per second.
the Jow Forums ban is what makes Jow Forums not complete shit.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-22-19-05-08.png (1080x1920, 761K)

Trannies didn't invent animeposting. This avatar is mine and mine alone. It represents no one, but me.

Attached: Too Bad.png (600x600, 354K)

>stop invading ours.
This isn't Jow Forums though, faggot
It's fucking Jow Forums

Deadass though, you have your place to do this why do you have to do it here?
Also, for someone attempting to defend a place for homosexuality, you seem to have a problem with it?
All im saying, is you can keep the shit on the lgbt boards instead of flood r9k with it.
I dont want to dig through 3 pages of cocklust and r9gay to have to find 1 normal post or a feels thread.

>I dont want to dig through 3 pages of cocklust and r9gay to have to find 1 normal post or a feels thread
It's literally never been like that, the most threads that have ever been up about trans people are the anti-trans threads being reposted and spamed

Just a straight fat neckbeard robot who is sick of both you Jow Forumstards and counter-trolling faggots shitting up fucking everything within reach.
Guess what...the sissies and fags were here first and at any given time they had 1 - 4 threads up between them and we're pretty good about keeping their faggotry in their own threads
Then Jow Forums showed up.l and turned it into the monkey cage at the zoo

>I dont want to dig through 3 pages of cocklust and r9gay to have to find 1 normal post or a feels thread.

They're doing that to troll you purge-faggots, and it's working. Before you purgefags started spamming your purge shit the trannies were pretty quiet around here in their lone thread

it's funny how all the anti tranny posters are ok with aiste who is a literal tranny taking hormones

>the avatarfagging spamming aspie is AGAINST the tranny spam?
there's a twist I didn't see coming
by the way your posts are unironically worse than the trannyshit and its clear you're only doing this for attention.

I just hate the jannies. So there's some common ground. I don't care about much. I'll just spam more then.

Attached: Same Again.png (600x600, 362K)

lol the jannies are the gays and traps, I know it's sad that our robot board was taken over but i think its time to finally move on. This place was a downward spiral of depression anyways. I'm kinda glad its dead

>the Jow Forums ban is what makes Jow Forums not complete shit
>board about guns isn't allowed to have a thread about gun control
Stop shilling your trap shit on Jow Forums, faggot.

Attached: IMG_6428.jpg (375x380, 63K)

gun grabbers like you aren't welcome, wehraboo

There should new Jow Forums that bans normalniggers and faggots on sight, this one can be renamed /soc2/
But should new Jow Forums be a blue board?

Alright I'll reply to your thread spammer
Who is this anime grill?

Get the fuck back to Jow Forums you dumb pink-assed child. It was the grabbers from Jow Forums followed by the muh righters from Jow Forums that necessitated that rule because Jow Forums turned into fucking endless grabber/rights threads.

Hey Aiste. Let me ask you something: since when did you have feelings for transexualism? Do you think your parents would accept you if you came out as trans?

Attached: 1558402265487.jpg (1200x800, 196K)

Why do you care about me so much? I'm just a spammer.

Attached: Crows.png (600x600, 381K)

>Why do you care about me so much?
I don't

Attached: 1558343965589.jpg (404x640, 228K)

You keep finding me and asking me all these questions.

Attached: Creeping.png (600x600, 206K)

>fellow Jow Forumsommandos, muh nazi bogeyman gonna take my guns because reasons
Nazi Germany gave it's citizens more gun rights and white nationalists pretty much universally support the right to bear arms.
The left overwhelmingly supports gun control, if you oppose the right, you are in favor of gun control.
If you hate grabbers why don't you want Jow Forums to make threads complaining about gun control? Because you are reddit parasites trying to shut down discussion and subvert Jow Forums while deflecting any complaints about your bullshit to muh Jow Forums bogeyman even when it makes no sense.

Attached: IMG_6171.jpg (796x789, 161K)

Post tits, Aiste.

I didn't say nazi
Jow Forums are not nazis. The actual nazis would have gassed Jow Forums in a heartbeat. Kek

But they banned anything political (gun rights being very fucking political) because fuck politics.
Its just a flame war and trolls and people who shouldn't even have a fucking opinion because it's not even their country.