I got bullied hard today boys

I got bullied hard today boys.
>19-year-old male, 5'2, 98lbs.
>get assigned group project with three jock type guys.
>they're all dumb as heck, and I know all they're gonna do is pick on me.
>get idea
>I'm gonna show them how great of a person I actually am
>Act super polite to them the whole time
>help them when they get stuck, show them how to do things
>practically do all the work on the entire project
>try my best to be friendly
>"Haha, can you reach this shelf?"
>"Adults are talking"
>"One sec, tyke."

what the fuck? I was literally perfect the whole time and they're still mean to me. What do I do?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 1.3M)

>5'2"
Are you asian, my dude?

No, I'm white

oringallaaa

hahahha what a loser

sorry to say user but some people are just assholes. the best thing you can do is just take the high road and move on

Don't take it mean what I'm saying now.
Taller guys like to pick the smaller ones , saying a joke or whatever.
I'm tall too but i hate that shit , i thread the ones bellow me with more respect than those my height or taller.
when i talk to someone smaller i usually take a chair to sit at their head level as same as mine, or just bent a bit over.
I hate those type of people that make fun of height too dont worry and dont give up.
I had a friend in highschool who was like 20 cm taller than me and we were like best friends , we used to laugh and make jokes and get high togheter , also I liked to wrestle that fucker , charging into him , but he was fat too, good times.
dont take it serious when they do that, they are the same age and mentality , i know you are polite and want to get things done, but this is the world we live in with some people not having manners.
just find ways to joke on him too, if he retaliates he is really stupid.

They don't respect you. If you want it you need to earn it by mounting and raping the largest of the group.

Attached: FakeSmallDutchshepherddog-max-1mb.gif (240x165, 565K)

you type/use grammar like a retard

Guys especially jock Chad's dont like polite gags. Start acting vulgar and relax instead of having a stick up your ass

I bet you don't know 3 languages.

they probably are making jokes to try and loosen you up, retard. Not everyone likes super polite people because they set up a serious mood

t. 6'8" chad thundercock

>they probably are making jokes to try and loosen you up, retard
This.

What the original fuck happened here?

>98lbs
There's your problem. If you're 5'2" you should be a super jacked bulldog of a man.

Attached: weight training diet.jpg (300x300, 49K)

Say: shouldn't you be off dribbling a basketball somewhere? basketball won't dribble itself you know.

Chad doggo had too much to drink before nailing the Stacy poochie. Resulted in unexpected mid-coitus snack break.

>publicly humiliate someone
>haha it was just a prank bro xd
End your life

>19-year-old male, 5'2, 98lbs.
user you could tell this was a larp from this alone, no male is 5'2 98 lbs

Mmmmm. I really want to fuck your boi pucci.
Post your bucci pls.

Real advice:

Suck them all off, they will gain some serious respect for you. Worked for me.

Jump off the nearest bridge immediately

>>publicly humiliate someone
Don't be so dramatic, people banter like that all the time, it's light playful teasing. If you see it as more than that it's on you.

It's easy to see the reason you're on this board

>5'5 90lbs here. I feel like I could beat the fuck out of OP and I'm four years younger.

Fuck the high road

Be a cowboy and shoot them and their family. Only three rules to the cowboy lifestyle

Rootin', tootin', and shootin'. I wanna be a cowboy baby

Also seriously, every re'bbitard needs to be sent to a death camp

>underage
careful not to let the wind blow you over on your way out

Hehe, goodbye young manlet.

Attached: a31.png (510x405, 205K)

19 minus 4 hmmmmmmmmmm
you just played yourself

Attached: 1553289048342.jpg (759x847, 110K)

MAKE THOSE FAT MOTHERFUCKERS PAY user

Attached: 1551031155202.jpg (1436x1433, 911K)

you buy a pair of heels lmfao

>I was a lapdog the entire time, why do they look down upon me?
To be fair, if you had acted any other way, you'd be seen as a compensating manlet, which you are, just in the other direction. Essentially, you're like a chihuahua man. You can either be one of those cowardly ones that ride in women's purses, or you can be one of those yappy ones that just get laughed at. I think you made the better choice.

based tallposter.
Berating someone for something like height is the lowest of the low.
It's something that people get a ton of shit for already.
I really appreciate your post user.

>Berating someone for something like height is the lowest of the low.
It's fun to tease them about it though, as long as it's obvious you don't actually see them as a lesser person for being short

I absolutely hate those cowardly tiny rat-dogs.

This.

Originalcakes

Did they humiliate him? Yes. Was it public? Yes. Its public humiliation. Cope harder normalfag
Not an argument

>he thinks bans mean anything in the current year
seething redditors are seething

>if i just give it a different name its ok
t. delusion

cmon bitch you cannot be that small. you gotta go to the gym man, or the world is gonna steamroll you

>Did they humiliate him?
Whether you feel humiliated or not is on you. It's banter. You're supposed to banter back, not cry in a corner because they 'don't like you'. Most of the time it's literally the opposite, they banter with you because they're comfortable with you. They do the exact same thing with their jock friends, they're just not little bitches that get offended by it.

It's not just a different name, it's an entirely different intent and meaning. One is malicious and mean, the other is playful and mutual.

>Definition of humiliate
> to reduce (someone) to a lower position in one's own eyes or others
>>"Adults are talking, (reducing him to the status of a child)
So kill yourself

>usually take a chair to sit at their head level as same as mine, or just bent a bit over
Like people do with kids? I prefer when people just look down and not take any notice

Was thinking this the whole time. Let them take turns spitroasting you.

Generally only the person making the joke thinks it's funny. Tiny jokes over time still fuck with someone's confidence

>to reduce (someone) to a lower position in one's own eyes or others
You realize the context and intent matters here right? Key words being in one's own eyes or others. He was joking around, he was not (metaphorically speaking) legitimately looking down on him or seeing him as some kind of lesser human being. It was banter.
Do you talk to people ever user? Good friends do this literally all the time. In school I had a friend that used to call me a paki because I used to have a small flat mole in the middle of my forehead, like a bindi spot, I was never once bothered by it because I'm not stupid enough to think they legitimately thought less of me for it and I did the same thing with them just as much. They were my friends through and through.

These guys are doing the same thing and you're getting butt mad over it because you're way too insecure over your height, not because they were actually trying to demean you.

>Generally only the person making the joke thinks it's funny.
Not true in the slightest, people do this all the time with their friends. The whole point is that it's a mutual exchange, OP just decides to cry about it instead of bantering back.

when I look people down , I feel bad somehow because it it gives them a sensation of ''dominated'' at discussion.
match your head at the same height/ level as him , you will feel like you can have a different type of talk when you do it.
if u are tall you should do this no mater what
its like a body language(I've read tons of pdf stuff about this when I was 17)
it is real and it affects the way you talk with people.
Im 22 now btw

Attached: thishouldhelp.jpg (728x546, 48K)

"hurr durr its just banter about a big insecurity"
You're just too big of a brainlet to get it.
Please fuck off normie scum, if you don't get it then you aren't a robot.

Quality larp

>15 yr old trying to act tough on Jow Forums
Yikes dude, better be careful. Mom might get mad if you keep resetting the router

FWIW I understand where you're coming from, but you might be helping too much, or not in the right way because I recently worked with some one with a similar dynamic and while he was trying to be helpful, he really jut came off as a know-it-all asshole

"A" for effort though, at least you're trying and there's something to be said for that

>"hurr durr its just banter about a big insecurity"
If it upsets you, fine, but don't act like they actually see you as some kind of subhuman and were legitimately trying to hurt you. It WAS banter, you don't have to be a normalfag to understand that.

I think maybe you were being too submissive and girly.

>You realize the context and intent matters here right? Key words being in one's own eyes or others. He was joking around, he was not (metaphorically speaking) legitimately looking down on him or seeing him as some kind of lesser human being. It was banter.
>Do you talk to people ever user? Good friends do this literally all the time. In school I had a friend that used to call me a paki because I used to have a small flat mole in the middle of my forehead, like a bindi spot, I was never once bothered by it because I'm not stupid enough to think they legitimately thought less of me for it and I did the same thing with them just as much. They were my friends through and through
Cope. Its public humiliation down to the dictionary definition.

>These guys are doing the same thing and you're
How low does your IQ have to be to not understand by now that im not OP? Jesus

>haha router resetting
Can you come up with something new, projecting redditor?

they're just joshin bro, chill. they see you as an equal, start joshin around with them. become comfortable.

>what matters is how i feel not what i do
Ok let me shoot you real quick but you cant complain because i didnt hate you so its just a joke haha

based joshposter

What do rootin and tootin entail?

Reminder that this whole lol its bantur bro xd meme is an attempt to further degrade social outcasts by trying to get them to make a clown out of themselves taking abuse from people and even acting like they enjoy it. Its pure deception and an incredibly cruel, sadistic and sociopathic act. If anyone ever says that shit to you disregard everything they are saying and have ever said and preferably beat their skull into a pulp.

>Cope. Its public humiliation down to the dictionary definition.
No it isn't though, for the reasons I literally just explained. He was not reducing OP's value as a person, he was joking, in the exact same way they do to literally all their friends that don't get booty blasted over it.

Don't be so obtuse, user. Friendly banter is something almost everyone does to some extent, particularly jocks. You know this, equating banter to actual malice is just being wilfully retarded. The only reason you see this as something different is because you're overly insecure about being a midget.

> meme is an attempt to further degrade social outcasts by trying to get them to make a clown out of themselves taking abuse from people and even acting like they enjoy it
The biggest normalfags in the world do this with their normalfag friends, it has nothing to do with social outcasts. Social outcasts just take it personally because they're socially retarded.

Based truthposter

Agreed

Nice passive aggressive rant my homosexual friend. Come back when you have an argument and youve wiped your boyfriends cum from your mouth

what the fuck did you expect you fucking dumbass lol

What are you talking about user? I'm still waiting for a single reasonable argument from any of you. You're all simply too insecure to see reality for what it is and to understand that these guys are literally treating OP like they do their own friends, no need to cry small fry.

>he thinks being gay is an insult
lmao go back to fifth grade, kiddo

>u r insecure
Not an argument.
Dilate

>Not an argument.
What am I supposed to making an argument against?

If you are not even capable of understanding the basic subject of the conversation your engaging in, then i cant help you.

>If you are not even capable of understanding the basic subject of the conversation your engaging in, then i cant help you.
Not an argument.

>5'2
You deserve to get bullied. You know before the age of 21 you can work on your height right? Eat a lot of protein and carbs and do jumping and stretching exercises everyday.

That's not really bullying, but it's a clear sign that you shouldn't bother. They are not interested in being your friends.
Stop seeking their approval, it will continue to make you feel bad.

>i'm a sophomore and i could punc this man in his face Xddd

dumb child go back

>n-no you
Sad!

>Sad!
Still not an argument anonymous

>Adults are talking"
bawhahahahahahaha
Fuck manlets.

So? Them niggas are gonna be working in a slaughter house or some shit in a few years, youre gonna go places, you can blow smoke in their faces when you find them on the streets in a few years

>tfw 5'4 manlet I feel your pain user

>error, reinitiate sequence

Attached: F81616AA-254E-40B2-BAEC-38EC45221610.jpg (636x773, 32K)

I asked for an argument not a reddit meme user

>manlet getting teased in my class
>bunch of jokes at his expense
>I, 6'1, tell the chads "hey dude not cool"
>manlet's face lights up
>and then I say "be the bigger person"
>all the chads laugh and everyone claps

Attached: 1547087044005.jpg (1000x1000, 118K)

absolutely based manlets deserve to be bullied

literally me but 6'0
I like to mess with other of same height as me too.
it makes them feel awkard as fuck.

Respond with.
>you're not funny
Deadpan.

>error, repeat sequence

Attached: 39671D02-4277-4F5B-90C7-D4199C744052.png (500x500, 61K)

I'm just going to take your lack off an argument as an admission of defeat user.
when will manlets learn

>98lbs
jesus christ user how

Attached: 1557551913212.jpg (1152x1152, 413K)

How the fuck can you spend your time on a board populated by people that get bullied on the regular and then think its a good idea to flaunt the fact that you like to bully people

Jesus christ normalfags are literally braindead

Attached: 3EB22967-EF29-4DC7-ACF3-06E451841F09.jpg (501x1200, 219K)

>The biggest normalfags in the world do this with their normalfag friends, it has nothing to do with social outcasts. Social outcasts just take it personally because they're socially retarded.

There is difference between banter between different people, and banter that is targeted primarily against 1 individual in the group. It's still non-serious banter, but it gets tiring in the case. In my personal case, I've told people in their face that I hate and abhor banter unless they make it absolutely obvious, and I've never had problems since.

Not surprising considering the fact that your delusional and like to bend reality to suit your feelings

Its not banter though, in OPs case at least. Calling someone a child and treating them like one is one of the worst ways to humiliate someone, especially when its hitting at a weakness like being very short and small. There is nothing but malicious intent there. Banter would be like calling someone faggot, once you start hitting at personal weaknesses it stops being banter and it becomes a personal attack

>Not surprising considering the fact that your delusional and like to bend reality to suit your feelings
>your feelings
user unlike manlets I have no personal stake in this argument, being 6'3 I don't get 'bullied' for my height, there are no feelings at play here
Still waiting on an argument, come on you can do it.

>once you start hitting at personal weaknesses it stops being banter
It's completely impossible to know someone's personal weakness unless you tell them. Many short people are completely comfortable being short and are able to joke about it.

Are you kidding me? You have the biggest stake in this argument. First of all you have been writing walls of text since the beginning indicating just how deeply you feel about this. Secondly, if your that tall and still on r9k, thats solid proof right there that you are the lowest of the low. Can you imagine just how disgusting you have to look, just how much of a beta male you have to be to fail at life when you have such a free golden ticket to life like being a 6'3 male? You are a new level of inferior my friend.

Also, im neither op nor short. I dont care about manlets, the problem isnt manlets, its you. Im just here to put you in your place, fuck manlets.

You can literally tell by their reaction. Shit if you see that they're short, you'd think that it'd be easy to put 2 and 2 together and just assume that height may be personal.

How one feels about something is irrelevant to wether it is objectively a negative trait.

And if your reaction is to just keep being nice and friendly to them the entire time they're not going to get that it upsets you. You think these people don't have friends they banter with that are short and don't get upset by it? Not everyone gets so upset by, why would they assume that?

How someone feels about an action is relevant to whether or not it's okay to do, which is the whole point.

>First of all you have been writing walls of text since the beginning indicating just how deeply you feel about this.
That's quite a lot of assumptions for one short post user. I'm still not sure what stake you think I have in this argument. I don't need to prove this point to myself, I already know I don't hate manlets when I tease them lol.
All I'm saying is not everyone that pokes a little fun at a manlet's height is being malicious or despises them as a person for being short Believing that is stupid.

None of this is an argument by the way.

You seem a bit slow. You were claiming that something being a weakness or not is defined by how people feel about it. Thats wrong. Being cripple for example is objectively negative regardless of how the person feels about it.

Wether its okay or not to make fun of a weakness is a differents story, yet even in that discussion you are wrong. Its, to put it lightly, common sense that people do not enjoy having personal inadequacies exploited for laughs. The only exception is with close friends you have known for years and who you know for a fact dont mind. Never has it been acceptable to make fun of personal flaws of strangers or people you barely know, or even just banter when it comes to that.

If you've done the action, and they looked offended and hurt for a moment, then don't do it again, it's that easy. Though I understand that it might not look like it's okay afterwards due to the nice treatment, but treating others nice is all a socially autistic person can do to not make it awkward. They dont want to show that they're insecure about that thing because people can and will exploit that.

Which is why, personally, I tell dumb faggots irl that I'm legitimately socially dense, and to make any attempt at banter as obvious as possible, or I'll take it personally, I don't care if it's awkward to do that. Most attempts at banter stopped after that.

The stake you have in this is that making fun of manlets is a way to defend the only thimg you think redeems you, your height. By putting constant emphasis on how their height you are emphasizing how you are superior to them in that regard and how they are inferior, lowering their status and raising your own in contrast.

At least this is what you think, but the fact that you are on r9k means that not only is your height not a compliment but its the greatest insult that can be done to you. Because if you failed at life despite having this massive boost it means that the rest of you had to be literal subhuman tier to drag you down to this level.

Im sorry for your low iq btw, hope you understand now