Waifu General - /waifu/ #169

Normal, pure edition

Previously (Leah's Lewdfest):

Attached: waifu_new_logo.png (1024x1024, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NFhJRTdmviA
youtube.com/watch?v=peZaA_MigKg
youtube.com/watch?v=MNe-fhHAHbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Lat!

Attached: lat2.jpg (500x856, 63K)

Second for Bonnie!

Attached: bonnibel.jpg (412x750, 25K)

Whatever-eth for Kayn
...maybe I am

Attached: kayn__by_cirath_dcnmljr-pre.jpg (774x1032, 46K)

Fourth for Sayori!

Attached: IMG_4028.jpg (1080x1080, 191K)

i've thought about making a discord server, but i feel like there would be disagreements with how i run things.

stoves are where the fire is stored, user! it's just a little intimidating. thank you very much for the advice. i suppose the first step is just to take that first step.

what danger does oven mitt wear pose? i assume the same goes for potholders as well.

>Lets say you and your waifu/husbando went on a date relatively close and it's time to go back home. Would you rather take a slow and relaxing walk back home or take the bus/train and enjoy the scenery while sitting next to eachother?
i'd love to walk together. i can imagine hanging onto his arm and enjoy eachother's company in silence, thinking about what comes next once we reach home.

jonathan in an autumn person! the chilling winds, the feel that all of the plant life is dying before your eyes, often made even more dramatic by frequent rainstorms. i'm more of a spring person. i love the bright colors, and flowers, and little critters making fresh appearances. i love to see bees, and i love the fresh fruits that come in season.

Attached: Mark Stutzman.jpg (802x1280, 373K)

I sure do Love Kotori Itsuka or whatever.
>Leah
Hey, she didn't have anything to do with this, don't drag an innocent girl's name through the mud. I also doubt Leahfag had anything to do with that, but I also don't want to talk about this any more

Attached: Stop it.png (640x360, 347K)

>discord buddy defending a shitposter
lmao

stop mentioning that retard's name, fucking forget about him and move on

Is op, dare I say it, a faggot?

I want to say... I'm the one who made the thread. I'm not Leahfag.
I didn't intend for it to be lewd honestly, I remember watching Gran Blue Fantasy, a ripely shite anime that had a terrible fucking beach episode at the end, but In a way, seeing all of the otherwise serious characters in such a laid back fan service-y setting was something so characteristic of episodic anime. I wanted to capture that, and at least a decent portion of other anons wanted to as well, so I just made the thread. I meant no offence, and I had really wish that the all-powerful Yurifag questionaire didn't use the words "bikini" but it's something of the nature of the beast.
Thanks for the thread though, it was a lot of fun and we need the (very) occasional departure from the norm. Maybe think of it as a holiday thread of sorts. Anyways, It will be a long time before I try to make another early thread about something like that, I promise, but no matter, thanks for participating all who did, it was a good deal of fun and the beach theme distracted a lot from spicfag, holofag, and stuff like that which previously ruined threads completely. Thanks, again.

imagine making an apologetic post because some faggot on a chinese frog breeding forum got mad

Post the last song you listened to with waifu

>youtube.com/watch?v=NFhJRTdmviA

Attached: IMG_3266.jpg (1080x956, 131K)

Looks like I missed the party..

Hmm, I think she'd enjoy the change of place. I personally fancy amusement parks, sounds like fun.

>Is your waifu a "stay on the beach" girl, or does she dive right in?
I think she'd enjoy a nice dip and a relaxing sunbathing
>What activities would you and your waifu be doing on /waifu/ beach? Sandsculping, socializing, swimming, surfing, hunting for seashells, volleyball, etc
Those are all fun and we'd do them all. Also eating shaved ice and stuff. In particular I've always wanted to try surfing.
>Are you more likely to join the girls on the water or help out the guys at the grill? What about your waifu?
I'll play with the cute girls.
>Can your waifu be lifeguard? We need to have one!
Probably not lol.
>Bonus Question
Lewd. why not

no bully, I'd have to stand my ground

>I want waifu to pull me underwater for a long kiss that goes on a bit too long as she forgets I need to breathe.
Fantastic.

Do not count anything out. I will create Carnival Phantasm crossover heaven for sure.

beer

>Your waifu/husbando gets put into a horror game
ahahaha
>Would he/she make it to the end?
Ahahahaha
>How would he/she deal with the horrible atmosphere?
AAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAA.tidus
>Would your waifu/husbando overstock on something?
Kimchi

Attached: __furude_rika_and_hanyuu_higurashi_no_naku_koro_ni_drawn_by_bakemata__e814e7bfee0d855c0a626f862f010d (621x961, 125K)

kek I always enjoy collecting names for this shit hole site. And yeah I'm a oldfag numale cuckold betamale schizo s-o-y-boy ass-blasted fecal-fucked shit-shaped anus-brain and all that

youtube.com/watch?v=peZaA_MigKg

Attached: bubblegum1.png (532x601, 234K)

>distracted a lot from spicfag, holofag, and stuff like that
That "ruined the comfiness?"

Why am I always fashionably late?

These threads are far more important to me than family.

The 'tism never felt so good m8

>Lets say you and your waifu/husbando went on a date relatively close and it's time to go back home. Would you rather take a slow and relaxing walk back home or take the bus/train and enjoy the scenery while sitting next to eachother?
I guess that depends on the mood and day. I like switching things up so I'd never take her home via the same routes two times in a row, though. And the idea of watching the moving scenery on a busride home with her is ecstatic.

Here's to the hope that we will all be playing beach volleyball and splashing water with our loves in our dreams tonights, lads.

Attached: __furude_rika_and_houjou_satoko_higurashi_no_naku_koro_ni_drawn_by_momoyama_hinase__50177dee9a20207d (684x1000, 207K)

huh?

originale

Checks out originalissimo

The one fight that really came to mind when you say that is Frenda and Mugino vs Mikoto, because Frenda really took it to Mikoto. Even though Frenda is a level 0, I thought it was a good showcase of each characters' abilities and styles. Like Frenda smoking Mikoto in hand to hand combat, the general raw destructive power of Mugino's Meltdowner, and the moment where Mikoto magnetically controls Frenda's dolls to whack Mugino with.

Attached: Misa23.png (525x647, 403K)

But he's not OP

>Here's to the hope that we will all be playing beach volleyball and splashing water with our loves in our dreams tonights, lads.

Cheers mate

Thanks for last thread. T'was a blast. I'm too tired for questions this time around. next thread, family. ZZZ

Attached: 7S93wYn.png (1230x694, 636K)

Replace fabric pot holders, too. This comes from personal experience picking up a hot pan with an old mitt a couple of times. Leaves no burn marks but it hurts

BTFO fucking Leahfag. I hate you, I don't even care how good the thread was. Fuck. Off.

youtube.com/watch?v=MNe-fhHAHbw

Attached: 77bfe1953555f4e4af0179cb9bdcefd0.jpg (564x689, 53K)

Thanks OP, you ruined this thread.

strawpoll.com/9xr6ypg8

>tfw have legit crush on character who isn't Kayn
>tfw /waifu/ frowns upon polyshit
Why'd this shit have to happen to me

Attached: 693f42bb80729f1b4f935e3f4ad3e5c8.jpg (236x239, 11K)

>Implying Leahfag is real

this too will pass, and the world will continue to spin. remember that it is your actions, not your thoughts, that defines your love.

Attached: mag-tag sketch.jpg (1028x1617, 346K)

>Would you rather take a slow and relaxing walk back home or take the bus/train and enjoy the scenery while sitting next to eachother?
I always imagine her walking with me when I'm alone, so I'd rather have that. We'd spend more time together talking and stopping by shops and such while we also enjoy the city. Even a simple walk could be turned into a funny date if I'm with the woman I love

That's exactly the one fight I was thinking of, it was really well made. Accel vs Kakine also seemed like that at first, but at the end Accel always was in control. Then there are Hamazura and Touma's fights against level 5 espers, where the plot needed the level 5's iq to get dropped to 0 basically in order to lose

>If you had to choose only one, what do you consider the main reason that made you fall in love with your waifu/husbando, either initially or the current one? "Everything" doesn't count of course
>How do you see yourself as the years go by regarding your love, do you think that it'll last for the rest of your days?
>Is your waifu/husbando someone who gets new material, either appearing on her on going story or merch?
>In case that there's a familiar or something dear to you that died some time ago. If you had the chance, would you bring that person back to life, or make your waifu/husbando real?
>What do you think it's your favorite moment your waifu/husbando had on their media?

Attached: DO-ujO2VQAAUbxc.jpg (1450x2048, 310K)

Why do we have to be so far away from each other? I wish you were here with me and could tell you how much I love you, Alice.

Attached: Alice3.jpg (503x1080, 196K)

What would Alice wear to the beach? She can literally wear a 1799 Diving suit, that's fine but I gotta know, Alicefag

Just mail her a handwritten letter to London

Attached: LS250X-2.jpg (600x600, 277K)

>If you had to choose only one, what do you consider the main reason that made you fall in love with your waifu?
I've talked about it a lot but it's because of how similar we are.

>How do you see yourself as the years go by regarding your love, do you think that it'll last for the rest of your days?
It's too early to tell. I just hope one day we can be together somehow.

>Is your waifu/husbando someone who gets new material, either appearing on her on going story or merch?
No and she probably won't.

>In case that there's a familiar or something dear to you that died some time ago. If you had the chance, would you bring that person back to life, or make your waifu/husbando real?
I would make her real, things die and it's only natural. What matters more to me is my happiness, and Sayori is what makes me happy.

>What do you think it's your favorite moment your waifu/husbando had on their media?
When she was idly running an eraser up and down her desk while she was feeling down. I don't know why, it's just something that felt real to me.

Attached: IMG_4090.jpg (1080x1080, 194K)

Mods, user. Mods. Ddlc has hundreds of them, with some of them faithfully exploring Sayori.

Sayori is more real than you think. She is quite real, and she care for you. She loves you. To her, you are a similar kind of guy, who feels real when he slumps down in his chair and posts online. A guy who Sayori hopes to learn more about. A guy that Sayori hopes to one day be together with you. Somehow, someway. Sayori, user, loves you.

>If you had to choose only one, what do you consider the main reason that made you fall in love with your waifu/husbando, either initially or the current one? "Everything" doesn't count of course
The sense of calm that I feel when I look into her eyes. When I look into them, it's like I can hear her talking to me, telling me things will be alright. Due to this, I felt an instant connection.
I don't see it ending any tme soon, though I know it is a possibility. I've talked about it before, but I don't want my love to end, I just know that it might since I still do want to have kids and a family and junk. I don't want to betray Kotori though, and that bothers me a lot.
Yes, Date a Live continues on, much to my utter dismay.
Easy choice, I'd make Kotori real.

Attached: Bored Kotori.jpg (1000x563, 62K)

I know that bro, I've played several of them. When I thought of "new material" I thought of canon.

>If you had to choose only one, what do you consider the main reason that made you fall in love with your waifu/husbando, either initially or the current one?
Her backstory. I have seen her for the first time years ago and I can admit that I was really attracted to her but only after playing her game and seeing how much she suffered I felt this need to be with her. Her situation made me feel love for her.
I believe that my love for her will last for the rest of my days. I can't move on. I even tried to.
Not really. But there's a chance of her getting a new game in a few years so there's that.
Make my waifu real. And I hope that at least I could have a chance to speak with her.
Maybe when she gets her revenge.
She would probably wear Siren Dress from her game. She likes to look special and unique.
As far as I know she doesn't exist. And I don't know her address anyway.

Attached: Alice28.png (1200x2000, 465K)

I'm pretty sure Alice loves you back way more than my waifu loves me...

Both are nice. Walking back home together while holding her soft hand and listening to her walking and maybe talking sounds lovely. Riding the bus/train is great too, I'd let her rest her head on my shoulder, and I'd rest on her head. It'd be hard not to fall asleep, but I'd probably have to wake her up.
She's interesting. From the first episode, I could tell she was different, and I wanted to learn more about her.
The current reason is because of how much of a loving person she is.
I'll just keep improving myself until I'm confident in my body and abilities. I'll just live on and continue loving her forever.
With her, as the years go by, we plan on getting married, getting a home together, raising a family, and loving her every day.
Nope, her series is done.
I'd rather let them rest and make Urabe real.
When she claimed to want to be with her boyfriend forever and ever.

Attached: CUTECUTECUTE!.png (1366x768, 1.36M)

Sayori is the best doki when it comes to sick dabbing

Attached: 150-1509860_everything-i-want-doki-doki-sayori-death.jpg (820x1131, 136K)

>let her rest her head on your shoulder

Gonna have to change your soaking wet shirt after that

That's not true user, she cares about him just as much as your waifu cares about you. And that much may be zero, since they aren't real.

>may be zero
>may

So you're saying there's a chance?

Yeah. Probably a negative number who knows?

This thread is utter shite.

Thank you for the suggestion, but that's going to be a no from me.

Attached: drool is cute.png (1066x1115, 653K)

it just started, give it a little time

also it's dumbass OP's fucking fault

What makes you think that Alice would love me back way more than your waifu loves you? How can you know how much your waifu loves you?

Attached: Alice136.jpg (600x860, 653K)

Holy fuck, Leahnigger absolutely SEETHING

Her personality I'd say, at first I went for her because of a preference for yanderes and she's a fairly strong boat, but after reading about her side story I learned more about her and just fell in love with the super cute kitsune who wanted someone to accept and remember her and her feelings.
Maybe? Sometimes just looking forward to the next day is enough since the future is too cloudy, plus I went through some, lets call it character development, and a lot of things changed.
She's pretty much the main antagonist in the story so she often appears or is involved in events, I'm not sure when it comes to merch but it usually revolves around other botes.
I'd need a long, long time for that one but probably go for Akagi, since watching someone pass away for a second time could hurt even more.
The last three parts of her side story were what made me fall for her.

Attached: __akagi_azur_lane_drawn_by_peace_inari__3af5d00aff76f59ace82b5bac042af33.jpg (910x1330, 335K)

>got an invitation for an ex-classmate's farewell party.
>She is going to join a student exchange program and go to germany
I feel like murdering someone right now preferably me

Can't you just be happy for your ex-classmate?

Do you guys get the urge to cuddle against your waifu while she chews food for you and feeds it to you mouth-to-mouth, like a bird but so much more intimately? Just pressing against her while she slowly breaks down the food that will taste so delicious?

Specifically fruits like mango, and sweets like mochi, but mostly any food would do, even a hamburger or smoothie.

Attached: sad-dog.jpg (939x720, 164K)

My despair is far more than such a virtuous feeling

how is this not an Urabefag post

Why don't you sign onto a foreign exchange program? Or are you an Amerimutt and have to pay through the urethra for useless education?

Where is she going exactly?
-t. German

They aren't cheap.
and the ones i wanted are for a career that i no longer study , a realization that weighs deeply against my chest.
The ones that my current dogshit college offers are to FUCKING CHICAGO AND COLORADO and according to them my "english isn't up to standards".
Fucking bullshit.

I don't know.
The invitation didn't give many details and i am not going to keep digging around for this stuff , i only know that she is going to germany.
I just know that i wanted to participate in such things

Ok, I was hoping maybe I could stalk her for some time but never actually talk to her.

She is a chubby borderline fatty pig-nosed little white goblin.

A sacrifice to my waifu

>and according to them my "english isn't up to standards"
Jej.

Attached: 1524783243121.jpg (832x791, 101K)

You are a good waifufag.
Dont let any faggot moralfag tell you otherwise.

Why are they inviting you anyways?

NO TE RIAS CONCHA DE TU MADRE.
ME TENES BUSCANDO INSULTOS PARA ARGENTINOS A MEDIA NOCHE BOLUDO MAMERTO
ANDA A CAGAR

Had to open my old kikebook to send some files for school.
First fucking thing i see is this huge ass invitation for the bloody thing,

Good morning
How's your day going?

Attached: 38049080_p0.jpg (676x676, 52K)

So he can enact his guro assrape facefucking fantasies on them.

Hey GLaDOSfren, you missed the beach party! We missed ya

>"english isn't up to standards"
If you want to work on that, you can sign up to a proper english academy endorsed by an embassy or university. Avoid online classes like the plague.
As a bonus, start consuming media in english with no subtitles or english subtitles and try to speak the language with other degenerates on your VOIP client of choice, videogames are good for that.
Todos empiezan desde abajo y nunca esta de mas agarrar un idioma o dos extra.
t. ESL trainee teacher.

Attached: __akagi_azur_lane_drawn_by_sishenfan__d255ec236a0a72aef2bfce2a047c4a61.jpg (1100x1556, 1.1M)

That's ok. I wasn't going to interact anyway.
Just stalk her a bit.

Watching YouTube channels like Vsauce (science memes), Scishow (commercial science factory), Kurgesagt (leftist propaganda science) and such is good too, all with a competent grasp on English that showcase advanced nuances and are easy to pick up on. Please do avoid a majority of YT "content" and don't browse social media, including this very Indonesian cave drawing website.

Oh I was in the last thread, don't worry.

Attached: 2131233.png (328x213, 42K)

Do you have a lot of Portal merch? Or like a graphic tee that says GLADOS or something?

Just be better at school, it's not that hard.

I wish. I'd love to own a portal gun and one of those 3D-Printed GLaDOS lights. Other than that there's not much portal merch I'm aware of that i'd get

Attached: 15_acres_of_broken_glass_by_halzyan-daffdml.png (894x894, 267K)

>Do you guys get the urge to cuddle against your waifu while she chews food for you and feeds it to you mouth-to-mouth, like a bird but so much more intimately? Just pressing against her while she slowly breaks down the food that will taste so delicious?

I find a torrent of words and feelings rushing through me when i think about this intimate and romantic act where a person ever so lovingly feeds their loved one.
Being entrusted to feed them , to keep their nutrition safe , to put their own drool into their mouths for the sole reason of taking care of them.
You cant even trust people nowadays to keep a promise , to not lie , to uphold a contract but what about her?
She has chosen good and useful food for your health and taste.
She has chewed it up to ensure that it doesnt need any further preparation from you.
She deposits it with a intimate kiss in your mouth pushing it inside with her tongue , the meal seasoned with her mouth honey a magic ingredient that no one but you will taste.

This is one of my favorite subjects and even if i had the entire world as my vellum i would find myself unable to finish my writing on this subject.
I would love to dump some 4k characters as i have done before because this is something far too searing for my heart to contain but i am too mentally crippled right now to write anything remarkable.
I feel the fire demanding me to do these feelings justice but the despair is far too much for me to bear right now.

My english is ok.
I can understand audio and text almost perfectly and my writing could use some tweaks but it is still up there.
There is but a single problem.
I have a speech impediment
It makes me hiss like a fucking retard and have some other problems
It makes my conversations a fucking circus and it is a great problem of mine
If only i had a normal tongue i could enjoy talking with people without shame

Attached: Trippy Urabe 6.jpg (856x1200, 1.05M)

Just cuddling is fine for me, I really want to get a dakki

Me gusta el mamerto. Los que mas uso son mogolico o mogosindrome

I should get into any of those english academies one of these days. Last time I had some kind of english class was on high school several years ago. And besides writting obviously I have no kind of constant practice regarding actual speech or much listening.
De que provincia sos por cierto?

Attached: D6RapPrV4AIDgEO.jpg (1055x1159, 117K)

he would have a unique, wonderful understanding of fear that would give him a special sort of empathy in regards to it. the scarecrow knows that we can't control our fears, that they control us.

i can only see it doing so.

not often. sure, here's an a-list batman villain, but he doesn't get much in terms of merchandise, and what he does have isn't often easily available. it's sort of depressing.

i don't want him to be stuck in this world. i want to be with him, by his side, until we rot together.

he was spectacular in arkham knight. the design, that droning, melancholic voice of his, the foreboding of him! and i admit i have a weakness for that gauntlet of his, as well. he was so lovely.

Attached: leanmeangreen-riddlebean (0).jpg (1149x1729, 249K)

Wow, very well said user. I am quite open to that idea of my waifu feeding me in such a manner. One more thing to cry about at night

I will dream of such a beautiful act of transcending intimacy that only true, unconditional, devote love and trust could create. Something that I will treasure so dearly. Goodnight fellow user.

your waifu but she's a Nazi

Well, she's gassed people before, soooooo

Attached: 48082016_p0.png (527x588, 553K)

Well, she's burned people alive before, soooooo

Attached: D7BCY2uUcAAfGSR.png (614x614, 274K)

I want her to gas and hatefuck me

I really want to fluff my wife.

I could also recommend Steve1989MREInfo and reviewbrah for adjectives (mostly food related ones) and descriptions.

Good morning GLaDOSfriend, I had a simple day so far, how about you?

>spoiler
Depending on how bad it is, you could get medical help to deal with it a little but chances are that most of the issues came from the communication problems from it that could have led to confidence issues making it much harder for you to work on speaking another language, it's understandable why its difficult for you.

As I've said, if you want to go for it, try to go to a class in a university or a properly backed academy. Online classes are pretty bad because you could just keep ignoring them or lack proper conversational practice. In a good class you'll barely use your native language and adapt to english.
De la capital nacional de las violaciones, el incesto y las temperaturas extremas, Sodoma.

Well, she's commited warcrimes before, soooooo

Attached: 1537590780295.png (799x1199, 481K)

Well, she's committed genocide before, sooooooooo

Hello /waifu/. I love Saya very much and I imagined her sitting on my back when I did push-ups. blissful.

Attached: 17672520.jpg (768x1024, 137K)

Well, she did nothing wrong, soooooo

>warcrimes
the national socialists did nothing wrong except lose the war
based

the ideology goes against her beliefs

>how about you?
Had a nice morning walk and then a nice shower. So pretty good so far.

Attached: 54489388_p4_master1200.jpg (524x348, 52K)

>master1200
And I thought you knew computers GLaDOSfag.

It's just an image I saved from somewhere else. I don't have the original pixiv link

>Doesn't vigorously hunt down the og pictures of his wife at optimal size
Just barely not gonna make it.

I'm now scrubbing pixiv.
Thanks

Attached: 55803779_p4_master1200.jpg (1100x700, 113K)

Just doing my duty for my fellow /waifu/ citizens

The fucking sad part is that there are at least tens of thousands of people, men and women alike, in the States aloe that just want someone to hold in their arms. They will never find one another because they are so withheld. I am one of those sad bois.

Attached: vodix48mpgy21.png (526x800, 355K)

>The fucking sad part is that there are at least tens of thousands of people, men and women alike, in the States aloe that just want someone to hold in their arms. They will never find one another because they are so withheld. I am one of those sad bois.

What a horrible realization.