Why are black/Hispanic guys in the U.S outgoing and confident 99% of the time? Even short ugly ones...

Why are black/Hispanic guys in the U.S outgoing and confident 99% of the time? Even short ugly ones. Does growing up in the ghetto/shit area automatically make you confident?

Attached: florence.jpg (700x528, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DeGSRBnz7kk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They'll be in big trouble if they look weak

I'm a mixed Afro-spic shitskin and I have very little confidence. I remember having to live in two different ghettos (first one was black, second one was Mexicans) when I was 13. It was terrible and I'd purposely oversleep so that I didn't have to go to school.
I dunno. I'm an outlier.

>tfw I'm 1% of the time

Attached: 1558198413653.jpg (794x706, 317K)

A combination of the Dunning Kruger effect and ghetto culture demanding and valuing exaggerated displays of confidence/wealth/what have you.

Some might not have all the confidence, but it's been ingrained they have to put on an expressive mask to not appear weak.

Cant speak for blacks, but for hispanics I think its just the culture of machismo. There is more pressure to be masculine. I got in a lot of fights growing up, and my father would ridicule me for being lazy or nerdy. I guess that has its benifits tho.

Attached: zapata.png (2000x1350, 710K)

Niggers and spics are literally too stupid to be self reflective. Easy to be confident when you never feel any doubt about yourself.

>Does growing up in the ghetto/shit area automatically make you confident?
sort of. the other side is if you arent like that you get absolutely trampled and destroyed and will have you self esteem brutally stolen from you. you probably dont ever notice the black guys who dont act that way.

are you not from the US? black people and hispanics are autistic as fuck

alot of it is a front dude. the cost of looking like a bitch is way costlier in the hood. the only way you really know is if you test them.

Because they know they'll always be superior to weak tiny dicked mentally ill whitebois

Attached: 1501052273759.jpg (1500x990, 300K)

It is because confidence and rudeness go hand in hand. Blacks and Mexicans are so rude that they just move through life taking what they want and not giving a shit who it might annoy or hurt

Hispanic here, this is a fucking lie. In the ghetto if your by yourself you're going to get clapped. But when your a worker, you get up early in the morning, and have to put up with stupid niggers trying to start shit. If it's not the blacks, it the wannabe Hispanic thugs with knives.

This is not true, I know way too many hispanic men are absolute betas that married the pregnant hoes the gangster impregnate by 15.

having come from australia and spent a lot of time in the US, specifically california, i can say aussies are way more outgoing than blacks and mexicans usually

Fake it till you make it. Unfortunately these people don't realize they'll never be white.

Attached: 1558123981719.jpg (320x295, 27K)

Gangsta culture and because it's socially acceptable for them.

you have to or else you get bullied by not just your classmates growing up but also your whole family. nothing feels worse than getting clowned by people who supposedly love you.

>"b-blacks are rude..."

What user?

>"b-blacks are r-... b-bl-blacks ... are... r-rude..."
What? I can't hear you, stop whispering.

>"..."

Yeah, Australians are on a different level than the rest of the world. You guys are crazy

Attached: GettyImages_563611797.0.jpg (1200x800, 136K)

I don't like their cavalier attitude or their libertine ways.

This, its literally the WOAT.

FUCK australians you guys are niggers
t. black guy

Why do you discount the possibility of genetics?

Pic related. Along with a low IQ usually comes a lack of self awareness. This way, despite having many qualities that would stoke insecurity in a more intelligence and rational guy, they are not cognizant their faults. They don't know what they don't know.

Attached: 1495419766802.jpg (600x545, 35K)

It's because American WASP culture is cuck culture.
You do see come across beta minorities and most often they're "white" as fuck even though their skin isn't

I'm a Hispanic who grew up in the ghettos of the Bronx and I'm a low self esteem omega.

I honestly dont see black guys as confident. I mean if you call being loud and obnoxious confidence, sure. But nah. I mean go to any one of those darkskin vs lightskin interview videos on youtube, made by blacks. If the girl says darkskin, if they're lightskin, they pretty much beg for the girl to change her mind. And vice versa.

Being loud and obnoxious comes off as confident to girls.

To those type of girls who use instagram and snapchat excessively. Maybe im just coping but i dont want those. But i can see why you guys would want the "confidence" of black dudes.

BLACKS ARE RUDE

There, maybe now your nigger ears will be able to hear. Haha

A lot of young white guys (and I mean young as in 12-16 act) will at first act just the same.
Overconfidence, feeling of immortality and zero self awareness.
Trouble is especially young girls love that and mistake that for real substantial confidence. Easy to have confidence when the qts like you, and so the circle perpetuates itself.

In whites that sort of overconfidence often gets quickly broken by teachers, parents etc. who not want to see you act like a retarded monkey.
Often it gets broken far too HARD, and you end up with self worth issues

In blacks, next to nobody cares about them. Hell most authority figures expect them to act like retarded monkeys anyway. And if the first excuse is "u a ryciss!" even if the teacher or w/e simply acts in the nigs best interest, see if he can be assed again.

So many blacks get to carry that boasting "I am the toughest mf evah, since noone ever stopped me" act far longer, often deep into adult age.
They then get at best broken by other, stronger nigs who do not want to take their shit, often only starting in jail
It is one of the things that makes unobserved young blacks rather dangerous imo.

If you are getting your overconfidence broken first time, you WILL leash out and get aggressive. Many try to get physically to reassure their position, often carrying a grunge for quite a while

Not much trouble if you have to do it to a 12 year old scrawny white guy who is alone, that will mostly just a end in a tantrum, even if they too DO at times injure someone in retaliation or could get hands on a gun or a pack of bros "standing up for them" at a really bad time.

But if it you have to do it to a 20 year old coon balls deep into gangsta thug culture, perhaps with a mob of other young blacks to incite or packing a gun from the start?
You have a fullblown chimpout and "call the police" tier problem on your hands.

And all the while, qt girls go all google eyed and think" wow he is sooo tough, like the best thing ever"

Yes, generally people that live in ghettos are stronger because of all they have to live. It's not rocket science. If you have had fights, have been fucking girls and lived in the streets since you were little, having everyday social interactions with the real world you will be stronger physically and mentally. You have more social abilities and you are more confident because you are used to live dangerous situations.

Meanwhile, the typical nerd that almost don't go out of his house, have nerd friends and spend most of his childhood/adolescence playing video games/on the internet and always protected by his parents will be a beta once he go to high school and will be a coward and fearful man all his life. Fearful or other men and fights. Not having social skills no flirt with women or know new people. He will only have the friends he knows from his class but once those friends disappear he won't know how to know new people.

>posts from white invention

Imagine being this much of a cuck.

You wanna know why OP? Because in the latino community there still exist some kind of masculinity called machismo unlike the Anglos. even feminists fear us.

Mexican

>white man spends months if not years of his life working on invention only to get BTFO'd by niggas decades later on image board
who's the REAL cuck here BUCKO?

>even feminists fear us.
Damn, saying those words and thinking then without feeling ashamed.

Shows how much of your "machismo" is really left. When you can't physically push on some solo white guy half your size while have a pack on your back you are simply fucked too, are you not?

I strongly feel that there isn't any black or hispanic anons here; just chicanos and BLACKED anons larping.
First reason is because we're collectivistic and we try our best to be confident, strong and outgoing; this applies to everyone in the group or else we are all going to look the opposite.
The second is for getting girls; everyone and their god damn grandma knows that girls like confident guys, so given our attitudes, we can easily dick most girls out there except the nerdy ones that hate our guts because we're noisy (lol).
Third and last reason is so that we are different from white people given the strong ad hominen such as Uncle Tom and Malinche/Nopal en la frente that greatly affect a black or latino individuals and pretty much cannot change our attitude unless we sacrifice social life a la Jow Forums and become smarter and more white in terms of mentality, ambition, individualism, intelligence and creativity.

Ethnic Studies 101 m8.

Imagine being such a cuck that you think being "broken" into shape to make you a useful cog in the machine is a good thing.

No wonder wh*Toids are going extinct

Imagine being such a jungle ape that you forget "being unbreakable fiveevah" will only end up with you being fragile as fuck.

Learn to bend, not break. Or wear yourself down trying to be the tough guy, not my freaking problem.

Imagine being such a dumbass that you really think that contributing to society is being a useless cog, and that acting like a tough guy on r9k is anything except proof of his own pathetic fragility.

>another pol cuck post
you guys have your own board

>except the nerdy ones that hate our guts because we're noisy (lol).

Just goes to show: There are female that can think and be decent, trouble is finding those before they get snatched up.

Regarding the inked thugfollower hoes, forget them. May look sexy, but you are at best betabucks or a passing novelty for them as a robot.

>Imagine being such a dumbass that you really think that contributing to society is being a useless cog

No, but it usually is.

youtube.com/watch?v=DeGSRBnz7kk

The only way this could get even better is if you were married or something.

Speak up, son. Your voice is too damn squeaky