Jow Forums feels pub thread

Jow Forums feels pub thread
the usual bartender seems to be taking a break off work so i tought i would fill in

the bar official radio (open to suggestions):xvipub.Caster.fm/

thanks to the raven for running the bar yesterday when i was asleep

Attached: 16.png (610x388, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=so2s-NZVXZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

testing something
origggggg

Hey brother, good to see ya again. I'm gonna need something extra strong tonight. Things are looking bleak.

Attached: This Cycle Must End.jpg (1067x800, 110K)

how about some absinthe?
whats wrong?

shit forgot the drink

Attached: absinth.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Sounds perfect. Life just, not panning out how i hoped. I'm getting fired, i feel nothing anymore, not sleeping or eating well, food and drink are running low and no idea when ill have the funds to get them, the college wants their money back and I have none to give. The only woman i have loved is completely beyond my reach. My family has got to be ashamed of me. I don't blame them. I'm considering ending this nightmare.

here's a song I found. thought it might fit the bar youtube.com/watch?v=so2s-NZVXZA

oh thats really fucking shitty, why are you being fired?

added it to the queue, comes after wonderful life

complications with the leave process, I'm not prepared to go back to the role they wanted me as I hated the job they had me in before but I lost my old job so I have nowhere to go. Papers were not signed people not contacted. Just bureaucratic bullshit

oh so its out of your control, shit, hows your resume, good enough to find another job?

My antipsychotics aren't working. AAAAAAAA

I honestly don't know. This job is all I really know I've been with the company for almost 2 years and done multiple jobs. So I mean I'm not a shitty worker but I don't know. Job options here are limited, i'm fucked

just relax user, what mental illness do you have?

go ahead and tell us about it user

gimme a drink!

here's your drink, hows life?

Attached: bourbon.jpg (480x240, 24K)

Guess who's back?

Also, a beer thanks!

Attached: BD 2.jpg (1177x686, 76K)

thanks. Life is pretty shit but a bit better today. lots of anger and sadness and crying lately

ahhhh nice to see ya, where were you?

Attached: beere.jpg (568x568, 78K)

whats causing that, if you feel like telling?

I have recently begone to have this weird interest in watching people dying. Other than that, today I found out I'm an A student in welding, when the report card said I was a c student. Turns out I apparently was missing 3 assignments that were assign to me from the start. I recall finishing them though, so it looked like someone misplaced them.

Also, I'll take some strawberry kiwi juice.

Attached: chocolate1.jpg (207x207, 21K)

here, i recognize you, did you point out the assignments to teachers?

Attached: strawkiwi.jpg (670x1012, 50K)

dont want to get into detail sorry. Pretty much just angry and sad about the current state of my life. feel guilty for it wish I could make my parents proud. Also often angry at normans and women.

ah yeah, women are shitty, as for normies i dont even interact with them so i dont have anything to say about them

He actually handed them to me on Thursday, I did them thinking "Strange, didn't I did this earlier?". Turns out those were the papers he was mentioning today. The problem was that when I finished them, the report card was already done collecting info. So for this report card I walked away with a c rather than an a.

Also thank you.

> Sips

How have you been anyways?

Attached: bottomsup.jpg (165x154, 11K)

ah quite shitty to be honest, feels being Sisyphus and just lonelyness in general

Hi friend, I'll have a vodka and orange juice please.

Today is a holiday in leafland and I had a drink at 10:00 am this morning and didnt even feel that much from it, it just made me feel "normal", so I think I might have a problem with drinking. I dont even drink everyday but I often binge drink and find that I need to drink a lot of alcohol before I start feeling any euphoric effects that I love so much, feels bad man.

Attached: 1516473166247.jpg (1080x1080, 58K)

Mmm, well I wish you the best my friend. Thanks for the great service.

> Leaves a 10 dollar tip under cup.

Attached: chocolateposing2.jpg (260x374, 29K)

here, believe it or not the bartender doesnt drink but id say: just lay off the alcohol a bit and your body wont be used to it as it is now

Attached: vkorangej.jpg (450x675, 27K)

thanks, no problem, thank you for the tip

No problem, have a good night.

>Walks out the door.

Attached: chocolatepose.jpg (225x317, 38K)

Heya barkeep, Irish Car Bomb if you could. I feel like an asshole for complaining but here I am:

My dad keeps trying to force me into learning Paintless Dent Repair, and be part of his company. As it turns out, it's an extremely high-paying job, and I should be lucky to have it. It gives me a skill in case my dream (filmmaking) doesn't pan out, and gives me a steady income to support that dream. Here's the thing though: It never felt like I had a choice.

Up until this point, I was happy with my life at my shitty low-paying theater job, going out with friends every so often and worrying about bills when they came up. I know I'm not gonna work there forever, but it's perfectly satisfactory. I was happy, I was content, and I was 100% supporting myself. Out of nowhere though, my job stopped giving me as many hours as it was, and the money stopped coming in as well as it was, and my dad saw it as time to strike. Now I'm here in San Antonio for at LEAST a month and a half (maybe more), with no hope of escape or rescue save for a one week trip to Minnesota with my college friends (which was the only reason I agreed to this in the first place, was that I could get that trip if I stayed with Dad).

I just feel so powerless. How do I get out of it, and how do I cope with doing it while I'm here? Dad seems super excited by it but I feel like I should have some agency in this situation.

Gin and tonic please, Mr. Barkeep.

here,i suggest you accept the job, keep the money on the side and when you have a bunch of money you invest into filmmaking so you dont start from zero but have a basis for it

im forgetting the drink a lot tonight, sorry

Attached: carbomb.jpg (720x378, 131K)

here, whats on your mind tonight user?

Attached: gin+ton.jpg (650x975, 53K)

ye fuck em. wats going on with you? Everything ok?

Pretty busy handling stuff in my personal life, but I managed to find a girl who makes me happy (not a gfm we're just efriends, even tho I have a bigass crush on her) feels bad knowing I can't get to meet her anytime soon :/

Attached: BD 3.jpg (1177x686, 76K)

not really, i was trying to help a person i care about escape a shitty situation but stupidly she fucking put herself back to her starting situation and im just fed up about it.
lonely as usual but thats about it

Devilish numbers btw.

Not much, just gotta get my daily drunkeness started right.

ah i see, im glad for that, is she very far from you?

My computer broke and I'm too poor to get a new mother board. It's really old so finding a mobo will be hard. It's worth it to just get a new computer. But I'm too poor and stupid to afford one.

Can I get a scotch please.

Don't mention, Barman. A black widow, if you please. Life is fleeting and I need to get out of this place.

Thanks friend, thats good advice but its hard to stop drinking it feels so addicting. I was able to quit smoking cigarettes with no problems but drinking always gets me. I will try to get the will power to do it though.

Attached: 1524166488720.jpg (1920x1080, 103K)

well many people call alchohol one of the three devilish vices.
besides from that i hope today was ok

It was, I made dinner for my father's birthday and the roast turned out perfectly. You have a good day? Been busy here lately? Also, keep them coming as my glass empties please.

here, that sucks, what happened to it?

Attached: rocks.jpg (764x713, 154K)

feel like you are missing out on life?
i know, leaving this place is so hard

Attached: widow.jpg (183x275, 9K)

day kind of bad but almost all of them are, disappointed and lonely nut not much.
of cours, tell me if you wanna switch drinks

give me anything i don't care what.

Not just this. My living space. Don't get it wrong, this site is like a trash fire someone tried to put out with hobo piss, but it turned out the hobo was so boozed up, his piss just turned into lighter fluid.

But it isn't damaging my health none. But this damn house is.

Whisky neat, make it double friend

here, whats wrong tonight?

Attached: randcoke.jpg (450x301, 23K)

barkeep, it asbestine user, gonna need a refill. Jesus Christ, I can't go back to that fucking hospital. I'm a shitty boyfriend, a neglectful friend, and a pathetic son. The end is coming for me.

I know that feeling with love at least. Keep em coming, the stronger the better.

here, whats up tonight?

Attached: neat.jpg (612x408, 38K)

what happened in that hospital, does it cost much to get the asbestos removed?

It's a special occassion, tommorow is my birthday and i have exams. First time i'll be sober during my birthday

Thanks barkeep. It's not really looking like I have any choice in the matter so I'll just keep truckin' I guess.

And that's the fuckin' thing of it, ain't it? I don't HAVE a choice in the matter. That's my biggest thing I guess, I just want it to be known that I'm an independent adult who can make his own decisions and who doesn't want to fucking work PDR.

ah happy birthday, how many?

looks nice what is it?
Don't know life is actually good for me. Have a good Job which i like which pays good and i have a home for which I can pay but i have no motivation in life itself. I don't know why i should wake up in the next morning and go to work when i have no purpose in life.

after a while you can tell your dad you dont feel like this is the job for you

asbestos? fuck I think I spelled it wrong. The drink I'm sorry fren. The hospital does nothing that's what you go in expecting help and all they do is throw you in with bigger headcases, some from the jail, fuck my meds to where I shake like a cocaine addict, send me to shitty groups with no purpose, and lock me away for a week or so. This was my 4th time in there.

I turn twenty, this is a nice whisky

its a rum and coke, you are looking for your telos, whats your greatest desire?

I love having a drink in the morning, but last week I ended up finishing a full bottle in a day and that's well into alcoholism territory.

My main reason for cutting back is to try to avoid becoming a full blown habitual alcoholic, because then I'd have to stop drinking entirely.

Feels bad, man

Attached: 1386438342708.jpg (1170x923, 124K)

isnt asbestine basically the same as asbestos?
i stopped taking my meds long ago because they dont do shit.
i can manage myself almost well though

probably to help the environment because that was the reason i studied chemistry.

Have a drink and get comfy.

Just fried from being used over the years. It's all ogre for me.

what
origggm

ogre what do you mean?

I'll take whatever you give me, as long as it's strong. I'm finally free to distance myself from sobriety for a while.

here, cherry blossom vodka, what was keeping you busy?

Attached: cherry.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Woodford neat when you get a chance, please.

Thanks for your replies man. Basically I spend all my time on the computer and was working on a way to get paid from home. Now that it's fried Im screwed. No job will hire me anyway I'm brain dead.

here, refined choice, whats up tonight?

Attached: woodforf.jpg (295x171, 12K)

cant you ask to borrow money from family, that could help you

Work. I've been trying to save up for my own place. I want your opinion, barkeep, does looking forward to days off because that means you can drink mean you have a drinking problem?

Yeah, unluckily... she's from the US but I can't get there anytime soon sadly...

Attached: BD 4.jpg (1177x686, 76K)

depends, if it gets in the way of your life yes, but you seem you could stop drinking for work

you are a german neet right

Too hot to sleep, thinking about moving back to blue collar type work, and the ex refuses to disappear. How you, barkeep?

I'm not a neet but I'm living in Europe atm, don't have any money to travel there jeez

Attached: BD 5.jpg (1177x686, 76K)

psycho ex eh?
very shitty to be honest

Hey OP, can I get a couple shot of you're finest wiskey? I'm feeling like things are looking up. I just took a like 3 hour court mandated drive to visit my dad. At first I thought it would be shit. But having fun. I'm 17 btw

Fair. I guess I'll know if I ever try to push things too far, like drinking on work days, but it's not that bad yet. I'm just trying to enjoy myself while I can; trying not to grow up too quickly and all that. I hear that "advice" a lot.

Nope, not a psycho, lovely woman actually. Just hits me up once every couple of months to see if I am doing ok, see what I have been up to, let me know what she is doing. Still, that makes it hard to move on.

uhh you shouldnt have said that you know gr 2
but here you go

Attached: shotw.jpg (311x162, 9K)

just tell her directly, i bet shell understand

okay guys, goodnight, im going to sleep and shutting off the radio, hopefully the raven picks up the pub cya

Yeah, I don't know if I want to though. Think we both still love eachother, just live so far away from. Kinda been like a game of chicken, seein who will move on first.

to be honest, you could still make it work, distance isnt really a problem if in a bit of time you can meet

Shirley Temple please. I can't stand alcohol.

My depression came back. At least I think that's what it is. I have absolutely nothing to do and i feel tired all fucking day. It's the absolute worst.

Attached: 1558222955019.jpg (640x640, 107K)

I ordered a shirley temple the other day! Hello shirley temple twin!

Anyway, bartender, can i have a glass of cyanide? I am not feeling very good tonight. Thank you very much.