Hey guys, can I just make a sad appreciation thread for my Tiger, Tony, 6yo who got hit by a car...

Hey guys, can I just make a sad appreciation thread for my Tiger, Tony, 6yo who got hit by a car. He was the best companion, a great friend and super cuddly to anyone. We would go on walks, play fetch and wrestle.

I miss him so much. He was taken too early. I'm just gonna post some pics of him.

Attached: IMG952394.jpg (768x1024, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJw3MmL-Omk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He loved the Christmas tree

Attached: 20141129_195023.jpg (2988x5312, 1.97M)

He loved laying on me. I loved him laying on me.

Attached: Snapchat-1369001492.jpg (1920x932, 384K)

F for Tony. May he rest in peace.

Time to buy a new tiger, sport.

tony sounded like a champion, OP, and it sounds like you gave him a good life, even if it were short.

he's also v handsome.

Thanks man. I buried him under a rose in my front yard with some kitty treats and his favorite snow man toy.

Attached: Snapchat-853821421.jpg (1440x2560, 585K)

He was the most handsome, stoic, friendly, cat and friend I had. There can't be a better kitty.

Attached: Snapchat-1455738217.jpg (1080x2220, 465K)

RIP Tony. But seriously guys, keep your cats indoors

I'm sorry user.

Losing a friend is always rough, I'm sure he had a good life with you.

Huh, my parents had a cat named tiger who also got hit by a car and died. Weird. Anyway, damn shame user. Cats are good creatures.

F for Tony

He was born in a small town and ruled our backyard, and after the move it was a chill sleepy neighborhood. Never had any worry but idk. I guess I fucked up really bad. He was never too far from home and got hit on a very slow street he would've had a much less happy and fulfilling life if I kept him in.

Pic is him wanting to come inside

Attached: Snapchat-1805339230.jpg (1244x2560, 587K)

He was such a good one. Tony the tiger. Can you see it?

Attached: Snapchat-871697108.jpg (1440x2560, 1.11M)

This!
My dad only lets his cat out on a leash. They kill native species and are easy targets for large birds.

I will definitely do that if I ever get another kitty. But Tony never brought home any birbs and lived in a town where there weren't really large birds

Attached: IMG952391.jpg (720x1280, 125K)

He liked gaming with me.

Attached: 20170730_002544-2241x3984.jpg (2241x3984, 1.25M)

Pray and feels for Tony; man he seemed lovely and a very kind friend

If everyone here could've met him, everyone would've loved him. He was just the friendliest. I fucking already miss him so much.

Attached: Snapchat-2049745198.jpg (1440x2560, 1008K)

im sorry he looked soft. you gave him a good life op

Feels for Tony. RIP.

Attached: ._..png (355x369, 13K)

I have him the best I could. He had so much longer though. 10 years maybe, I could've been mid 30s before he was gone.

I gave him more than I gave anyone else. He slept with me and I woke up with him for the last 6 years.

Attached: sad-apu-36099617.png (500x641, 51K)

OP, you killed him. Outdoor cats lifespan are half that of indoor cats. You were too lazy to play with him, so you let him outside to kill birds and ultimately have his guts smeared on the road. I hope you look at his pictures and feel guilty.

dogs don't have "less fulfilling lives" because they're not allowed to roam the streets. you're a retard.

I feel your pain, it will get better time heals some wounds all the usual bullshit F for tony

Attached: 1555126236660.jpg (604x516, 31K)

No dude I let him out to play in my garden. He never killed birds, only chittered at squirrels. He was always cautious and I'd yell and scare him if he ever went into the road. Screw you for kicking me when I'm down.

Attached: Snapchat-1745967461.jpg (1440x2560, 1.23M)

>animals live outside
>"durr op killed is cat by letting him outside durrhjdjfj"

how dumb are you you fuckin fag ? Anyone would prefer one hour of liberty than a day in a cage and I'm sure OP gave Tony a happy and meaningful life, unlike yours

Tonys spirit lives on

That's very sad. I have my own two cats, and they're my first pets, so I don't know what losing them will do to me, but I bet it'll hurt bad. It wasn't your fault he got hit by a car, and personally I'm afraid to let my cats outside alone, I only let them out if I'm with them. The other neighborhood cats I've met while walking seem to retreat into yards whenever they hear a car coming, and some times they retreat even before I can hear the car coming. It is very unfortunate and tragic that your friend died. You had a lot of good memories with him.

OP, consider this.

Tony went out for hours a day in a neighborhood didn't he? It's almost certain he smelled horny cat piss and followed the scent to a female cat in heat. I think you know what happened next. Somewhere in your neighborhood, there is Tony's offspring. Imagine if you kept him inside for his entire life, he wouldn't have done that. Point is, don't beat yourself up over letting him go outside.

With my cats, there are 5 of them on my front porch so if one gets ran over, it's no biggie because there's more and they'll breed rapidly soon anyways. They all follow me around and are very friendly, so it's not like having multiple cats makes our relationships less special.

Attached: chad_cat.jpg (720x960, 122K)

I never said anything about dogs having less fulfilling lives. You mean cats? He would have hated me if I kept him in rather than walking him.

Im sorry for you OP. I hope you spent enough time with him. I had my cat for upwards of 17 years and I never payed him any attention until he finally died of kidney disease. I cant remember a time without him. He was always there but now that hes gone I miss him

Attached: 1543699789201.jpg (462x462, 79K)

your a fucking nigger letting feral cats run free hate wild cats. my grandmother would always catch them then take them to the pound for to be euthanized nigger animal.

That's a cute cat. Sorry that happened to him.

First I'm responsible and got him fixed before age 2. And as far as I know there aren't other cats in at least 4 blocks bc I would take him on regular walks of at least a few blocks.. The multiple car thing is fine in your case, but this dude I poured all my emotion into. He was so kind.

Attached: Snapchat-1539466856.jpg (719x1481, 342K)

Only niggers hate animals

i used to have a cat that looked similar to yours. Rest in peace tony.

rip Tony. seems like a loving boy and lucky to have been your friend. he would have been grateful for your love and care

only niggers keep cats

RIP Tony. You did your best to give him a good life don't beat yourself up over it

He was so loving. Everyone in the neighborhood loved him. They'd say hi to him and the people in the back even gave him treats and took picts of him.

No, it was I that was lucky to be his friend.

Attached: Snapchat-1648327220.jpg (719x1481, 463K)

has xD, based dog mom!

Attached: doggo.jpg (766x768, 151K)

t. proud pibble mommy

Attached: 1531182153625.jpg (600x418, 27K)

Totally untrue.

Might get a puppy if I can move past this in a while.

print your favorite picture of him, frame it, put it up and leave a bowl of his favorite food beside it

Sorry to hear that bud..i hope at least he died instantly.

BTFO by dubs of truth

Neuter your fucking cats you trash

After having four cats taken too early, my family decided to keep cats 5 and 6 inside, and they lived longer as a result (one of them is still around). I know cats might be happier to have the outdoors to roam around in, but we can't bear to see something bad happen to ours ever again.

Sorry about Tony, OP. He looks like a really great kitty.

I kinda have done that, but also with a small lamp
Kto show how much light he was in my life.

I think he did, he had no beat when I got to him. But was still warm so I gave him cpr going to the vet ER bc I'm a emt and thought just maybe. But they declared him dead there.

Attached: Snapchat-370882886.jpg (1244x2560, 485K)

haha cya in hell tony ahaha

F for your Tony, bro.
Sucks losing a pet

F
Losing a cat hurts a lot. I've been there.

Sorry about your kitty OP. Hope he rests in piece and the fat who hit him rots in hell.

RIP to your cat he looks cute but you seem like a faggot

Why would I seem that way?

Attached: IMG-20150306-WA0001.jpg (1280x960, 430K)

I'm so sorry for your lost, op. Loosing a cat friend is the worst. Tony reminds me of my cat, Murray.

Attached: IMG_20190413_131028_758.jpg (1924x1924, 1.23M)

DO NOT post images of me without my consent. You have VIOLATED my autonomy by doing this and I am SEETHING. I DEMAND that you delete this post at once or I will become ENGRAGED.

Attached: cat-not-fricking-around.png (595x597, 862K)

>tfw my cat is also called Tony

Attached: Gato.png (597x799, 586K)

rip Tony, he seems like the best cat. The pictures and captions in this thread almost had me at tears, I'm so sorry for your loss OP he looks like a great cat and it looks like you really took care of him and loved him a lot. Don't be sad he's gone be grateful for the time you got to spend together.

F.
Pray for Tony

RIP Tony, and also RIP to my beloved who also was hit by a car. I have way fewer excuses for it though. I still carry guilt and probably always will. I hope Tony and him are in a good place.

you have a sexy smile.

also RIP Tony

looks like a fine cat

i'm sorry you lost him

Rip buddy I'm sure he was a good fellow

Remember no cat has the same personality never buy one expecting to replace them but your should still buy a new fren

I keep my cats indoors even though I feel bad about "trapping them". Tried taking my cat out on a leash one time but we got out the door and she wouldn't budge; ran under my car and started growling at me.

Poor Tony, gone too soon.
F

rip my nigga tony

youtube.com/watch?v=OJw3MmL-Omk

that's a good looking cat

I'm sorry for your loss, my friend. Cats are truly wonderful companions, and from all you've said Tony sounds especially loving and affectionate. Losing a close friend never really stops hurting, but it will get easier. You'll never forget him, and eventually all the good memories will outweigh the pain of his passing.

May he rest in cat heaven