Times you fucked up in class

>in networking course for college
>today was mainly about protocol
>teacher says to open the command prompt and type "ping www.google.com"
>I do that but also test out "ping www.neopets.com" afterwards
>black guy next to me notices
>he shouts "ayyyy this kid pinging neopets.com!"
>entire class turns to me, mostly with disgust but also anger
>big ass redneck walks up to me, gets up in my face, and says "I could snap your neck you little shit"
>teacher stops him but also sends me out of class
>just got withdrawn from the course

Welp, my entire chance at being a network technician is up in smoke because of this.

Attached: 1424289424061.jpg (419x419, 75K)

>in data structures class
>professor asks if anyone has her of kermit
>don't raise hand, but had heard of kermit
>no one else raised hand

Excuses me what?

You know they meant the file transfer protocol and not the frog, right?

yes!!! that's why it's impressive

I'm enjoying imagining this world where everyone has an irrational hatred for Neopets

in economics class teacher asked to design our own societies and describe their economies. I built the anarcho-capitalist society and explained how it would work in front of the class. Somebody asked me what i am gonna do with disabled people. I said that nothing if nobody wants to help them but this situation is almost impossible because charity and insurance exist. After that some asian boy called me a fascist and a lot of people supported him including teacher. That was a bad day.

Imagining? You a fucking neofag, you little bitch?

You'll have to explain this, OP.
Why was this a problem?

>pic of virgin dancing, people pointing at him
>pic of chad dancing, people pointing at him
It's all in your head, if you responded with a confident smirk and witty statement, then the whole class likes you.

Do you live in some third world country ten years behind the rest of the world?

No I do not. Please explain the problem.

kek is this american education? I can't even make fun of you anymore because europoor is going the same way with the TV stealing content from the internet and therefore all the memes arrive here very fast now.

Smartphones were a mistake

What's wrong with neopets? Why would people get mad?

It's not even a fuck up. You are in a class literally filled with autistic normies. And you're wrong about that last part. Just study for CCNA on your own. Especially if networking came naturally to you like it did for me.

>hur dur what's wrong with pinging neopets?
I'm so fucking sick of you faggots. I know this is probably bait, but if it's not, fuck you. Why would you ever think that's remotely okay?. Add these shitheads to the list of people who need their necks snapped. Fuck off

This is why you'll always be a pathetic incel with no idea how to act around people, if you can't even understand this.

DAMN you're angry. I legit don't believe a room full of people would get angry over neopets much less know what it is.

Is it like a furry thing? Is it just because it's childish. I don't understand.

I'm so sorry, anons. I knew neopets was bad, but I had no idea the true extent of its evils. Is there any hope for me, or am I forever outcast?

What the fuck, why would you do that? You are lucky no one pressed charges.

Can someone explain why this is funny
>t. Brainlet