What's been on your mind the past week?

Come in here and talk about whatever you want to. I'll try to reply if it seems appropriate. Feel free to rant or reply to others. This thread will just be a nice place to chat and forget about life for a while.

Attached: 1512793227156.jpg (1920x1080, 1.32M)

I'm having a decent time recently. Classes started for the summer semester and I'm doing my homework on time. I'm hoping to just chip away at the goal of working as a programmer eventually and saving up money. Other than that, I've been keeping up with some anime from the current season and have been trying to eat healthier meals. I pretty much cut out all sweets except for the occasional treat.

Last week's therapy session was a giant waste of time. I'm thinking about observations about myself and my feelings that I can bring up for our next appointment.

I crashed my car, put a dumb bell through my window and I've barely been sober long enough to care. I want to end it to be honest.

Therapy is always nice as long as the person you are seeing genuinely engages with you. When I was in therapy, my therapist used to give me goals or research to do regarding my problems. Does yours do the same? It really is what you put into it though. I'm sure if you dig down deep or ask for help to, you can uncover a lot of problems and start to hack away at them or cope with them.

I'm so sorry to hear that man. Unexpected expenses are the worst. I dropped my phone today and it cracked on the sidewalk while I was walking my dog. Now my home button (didn't work before) and the screen is all messed up. How bad is the condition of your car? Try to stay strong user. Dark times occur in life, we just have to do our best to push through them and make our own light.

I feel like im hitting rock bottom. i get panic attacks and suicidal thoughts almost every hour. This sounds fucking gay and edgy, but I'm really no help to society, and the feelings of guilt eat me up daily. My parents yell at me to get a job/drivers license constantly, and as much as they're right, it just demotivates me. ive tried in the past, and only met with failure, which really killed my self esteem and i just cant try again. Ive associated the word "job" with my moms constant nagging, and thinking about going out and sending my resume just makes me more depressed.
i literally cant even open the file for my resume, i dont know why my mind wants me to avoid it so much. on top of that, i have nobody that cares about me, except for a few online friends, but i dont want to put them through my shitty rants. im sorry for the pathetic post, i havent ranted anywhere for so long and i feel like this was the opportunity for letting it out

Yeah some appointments I come away feeling like we really got somewhere and I shared something. And there has been some homework every now and again. But last week we just bullshitted for an hour and a half.

A physically demanding job would be good for you
Find a factory close by

There's this petite blonde girl at the Dairy Queen who giggled at my autism and gave me a fuck ton of ketchup because she knew I liked it back in January 2019. Now it's the middle of May and I still haven't made her my girlfriend. It's not that I'm orbiting her or anything, in fact, I've never talked to her ever. Every time I go down there these days, she's never at the drive thru register, she's always inside mopping or at the diner register. I went down there to order food one day and I looked into the window to see her looking at me, she waved at me and smiled and went back to the diner register. I guess she still remembers me, but at this point who really cares because it was over when I began my infatuation for her. There's also other girls that are interested in me but my autism keeps me from pursuing them. Something about the Dairy Queen girl is special, I don't know what. Every other girl I like simply vanishes from my memory after a week or two, but this one has stayed in my mind for the past six months. I realize this is pathetic and autistic, but there's really nothing I can do about it since I don't have my own car or even a driver's license. She's also been working at that restaurant this entire time, so that's a big red flag. Why would a cute girl like her be working there for the last year?

I'll have the ability to talk to her when I get my driver's license next month, maybe she'll be my girlfriend then but I doubt it. Love seems to be a big lie. Sometimes I believe God is trollling me.

Attached: sam3.jpg (207x243, 6K)

Already got it hauled off to the garage. I know the mechanic and he reckons it's going to take some time, hell of a cost but that isn't so much the issue. I don't know, I'm just sort of flying off the deep end lately and doing stupid shit.

I think you do not need to feel sorry for your rant. Everybody needs some sort of outlet to let their emotions out. You were probably bottled up for a while. If I was there in real life I would hear you out fully and encourage you user. I have been there before, I used to throw up daily multiple times due to overwhelming anxiety. Going on anti-anxiety meds helped. I am off all meds now, but maybe give it some thought if it is an option. I am sure your parents are just super concerned and feel like they failed you so they are lashing out. I hope they deep down really do care and love for you. It is okay to start small as well. Maybe even putting this post into a more refined paragraph on paper and asking for help could be your first baby step to pushing forward.

I'm slowly slipping into a coma and there's no cure and nothing I can do about it, so there's that...

I'd love to live in that building.

My boss is getting greedy. I've already tendered my resignation, but I gave him enough time to hire two replacements - he'll need them at the rate he's growing the company. I think he'll cheap out, get two minimum wage kids who can't drive, lift or think, and sink himself... not sure why I'm making that my problem.

To add to it, my roommates are letting their inner addicts shine through. My car's handling weird... and my female friends all seem to be in heat just when I'm thinking about cashing in my chips and moving in with my girlfriend.

Not a bad time per se, but definitely on the stressful side of interesting.

That's great that you feel a good connection sometimes. Do you enjoy the person you see? Or do you think it's not really working out. You could always search for other options that match your healthcare. Maybe bring it up to him that you feel you aren't getting as much out of it. Maybe it also means that there wasn't anything huge to discuss and you are doing better than you think!

That blows user... Do you have a stable job? Even if you are drinking I hope you are showing up consistently. It's a slippery slope when emergencies arise. Your life could fall apart within days. Is there a reason you are doing stupid shit and flying off the deep end? Is there something angering you besides the car crash or are you just trying to vent. I hope you come to terms with what you are dealing with.

This sounds like a cute and innocent story user. If you have the social capability for other girls to be interested in you, I am sure you could muster up the courage and start a casual conversation with the DQ girl and maybe even slide your number in on a small slip of paper. Sometimes we like chasing the things we can't have. If she gets a decent amount of tips + whatever the average hourly wage is around there I'm sure it balances out to be a decent job. I think you should chase your desires if you've been holding onto them for so long. Good luck!

I don't know what to say. That must be horrifying. Are you feeling fear? Or are you just accepting it?

It's a nice building indeed. It's good that you know your worth. It seems like there is a lot going on in your life. Do you think you'll be able to handle the stress? I think you should stay faithful to your girlfriend. Be careful with everything on your plate.

heheh, if i wasnt such a weak faggot perhaps

thanks man, youre a real nice guy for taking the time to hear everybody out. i dont know whats motivating you to do this, but its really amazing
anyways, thank you a lot. its really reassuring to hear these words come from an actual person rather than some article. i cant thank you enough. im glad you were able to overcome your anxiety issue by the way, that sounds really awful
what meds did you use? were you prescribed or were they otc?

I didn't get the job, fuck my face and my dick. Goddammit. It's like the think you need 3 years of experience to use a pipette or read an ELISA. Fuck these cocksuckers

Attached: uquesacg37rz.jpg (702x594, 55K)

Indeed. I've considered it. But I feel like we click pretty well. I do sometimes question the utility of it all since discovering that maybe I'm better off than I believed previously. If there was any "healing" to be done. I think it may have worked. Although I'm aware that anyone can benefit from therapy. That's why so many therapists have therapists of their own. But I've told him things I've never said to anyone.

Definitely staying with the woman-creature. She's been great to me so far.

If I can't handle the stress at work, I'll just leave. It's been a month since I warned the boss man that I'm leaving. I've got a few freelance opportunities lined up - possibly enough to double my income - I just have to survive my flatmates' habits, and my car feeling strange for another month or two. The car I can probably fix, it'll just leave things a bit tight for moving day.

Cheers man, It's good to get this all off my chest at once. Most of the people I talk to are either my girlfriend, boss, or roommates.

>Do you have a stable job?
No but I have enough money tucked away that I'll be alright. If I didn't have the money I'd buy a new car instead of repairing mine because it is looking so expensive.
>Is there a reason
Yeah. The car crash was more me just being a dickhead out of frustration, not really a root cause.
I think I'm going to try and stay sober for a little while at least to sort all of this stuff out. The glass panel should be repaired soon too.

Comanon here, I've contemplated the prospect of nonexistence and killed my ego successfully. I was dealing with a shitload of unresolved health issues until this freak accident occurred so in a way I'm actually grateful, however fucked up that makes me. It's hard to explain unless you experience it.

DQ user here.

I imagine giving her my number wouldn't work because women don't enjoy doing the work. I might passive-aggressively insult her appearance then the next time I see her, tell her she's cute. This would make her have strong feelings for me as I didn't do the usual "omg ur so hot" shit everyone else does, and when I tell her she's cute, she'll know I'm being honest and it will have more gravity as she has strong feelings for me now. Of course, I could just say "hey you're cute give me your number" since she's attracted to me anyways, but whatever. I think what stands in my way is autism, I have absolutely no idea how to talk to anyone at all.
As for the other girls, they like me because I'm 6'6", 6/10 face, blue eyes, thick hair and white. It has nothing to do with what I tell them, in fact, I don't talk to them at all. There's this one girl who remembers what kind of cigarettes I buy (for someone else) and she'll genuinely smile if I say "yes" to it. The girl told me one day "I know why you don't talk to me :^)) It's because you're deaf, isn't it". I asked her why she thought this, it was because I had autistic voice volume issues so she thought I couldn't hear. This girl also seems to be a single mother, so fuck that shit.
The girls at the other stores are just girls I catch looking at me from really far away, they seem to go out of their way to stare at me. One of them plays with their hair and looks at me, but again, I'm autistic so I have no idea how to initiate a conversation with a normie girl.

Do you think I should just tell the DQ girl she's cute and for her to give me her number or what?

Attached: squid2.png (280x261, 77K)

why would you kill your ego?
It's only bad in large quantities

Ask her if she wants to get some real icecream sometime. At the very least, it should get some sort of cackle in response.

No problem man. I think I want to start doing this semi-regularly. No promise of a set schedule though. It's really nothing special, I've not been the best person throughout my life so I think this is something everybody can benefit from if they can speak their feelings without being judged. I was taking Ativan pretty often at one point. I was prescribed them after I had a run-in at an inpatient unit. I encourage you to read everybody else's stories. Everybody's got something on their chest and something they are going through. Just remember that.

I don't know what a pipette or an ELISA is but I'm sorry you didn't get your job user. How important was this job offer to you? Is it possible that there are other employers in the area?

Yeah, even if you are better off it is still nice to have a confidential professional there to chat with and help you throughout your life as you develop. I was just trying to say more along the lines of that it's okay to have neutral or downtime meetings occasionally.

That's a great idea. Treat her well too user. Have you tried talking to your flatmates and discussing that if things aren't going to change they'll have to take on responsibilities. They need to consider that not only they live there. I'm glad you got this off your chest. I hope the work situation settles down, but if not it seems like you got solid things lined up. If you have the time maybe take your gf on a nice date (no money is needed) and show your appreciation for her.

I think staying sober while you clear out your mind is a good idea. I'm glad the car crash is manageable within your finances. Is there anybody in your life that can help you with staying sober or check up on you?

I can't imagine Comanon. How are your close ones feeling about your situation? I think it'd be helpful for you and them if you had good communication as to what's going on so there's no feelings or statements left behind.

To play devil's advocate with you, she already knows you as a "regular" and treats you nicely so I'm sure she'd at least send a hi text and you could take it further. I'm not too experienced with romance, so maybe you know better than I do how to handle the situation. I think you should go for the DQ girl. The worst thing that happens is you are left where you are right now. No relationship. You could form a friendship or relationship by engaging with her past a simple customer-worker interaction. At the end of the day, you've been thinking about her for 6 months. Who knows how long she'll tickle your brain if you don't go for it?

It would have been a really cool biochem job. For years after graduating, I have run into the same old story: NOBODY is hiring people to be in laboratories unless they already have 3 years of experience. Sales jobs are open, data entry jobs are open, secretary jobs are sometimes open. It's so frustrating.

I hear that medical laboratories are no different. I had a couple professors recommend that I go back to school to get certified for a medical lab, but I've heard stories about the same (lack of) experience for medical lab techs. These managers jack off to the ideas of paying shit wages for 8 years of experience.

I've showed them the results of their drunken/high antics, and warned them that if anything of mine gets broken or sold, that I'll be invoicing for replacements, and suing/anschlussing if it's not done in a timely fashion.

I needed the weekend away from work and home, so I bought a small duck, some bok choy, shallots, taters, wine and candles, and had a little thing at her place... nothing too expensive, but just as good as any place we could afford to eat out at.

Im going to visit a friend in Portland soon and Im saving up money to be able to go out, Im starting to wonder if Ill have enough if I save 200-300$ a week for the next 5 weeks

Attached: 210DCF18-451B-4AA4-B2BC-A4AFD7921C6D.jpg (960x640, 104K)

I dont know what to do. I have a job, Im working on a degree, but it still doesnt feel like enough. At what point do I feel accomplished? I also want to lose weight and get Jow Forums but I just cant find the energy. I want to get out and make friends but where? I lost the only friends I had before now Im alone. I want real life friends, online people just dont fill the void. I just feel like the answers are all so simple but Im unable to see them, I need someone to be my sight for the blind.

Attached: 1463105077679.jpg (640x360, 51K)

>Is there anybody in your life that can help you with staying sober or check up on you?
No not really. I have a couple of friends who'd be willing to help me out but they don't know about any of this. I'd rather keep it that way I guess.

My ADD is getting worse and I don't know why. I'm probably going to get medicated for it, but if I get medicated will I be a different person? Like will I actually be able to talk to people and not be a little retard, or will I become more of a robot? I have trouble writing simple essays for school because I keep getting distracted.

Most people my age have some idea of what they want to do when they get out of collage, I have no idea. I don't want a IT desk job like my boomer dad and I cant do really anything physical because of several medical problems.

For the past year I have felt like I have been missing something, but I don't know what?

If you're in the U.S. that is a pretty huge problem. I'm afraid myself when I graduate that there won't be any positions available to a person such as myself because I have zero experience. In fact, my sister works marketing even though her degree is in something completely different. She managed to pay off all her school loans though within a couple of years. Maybe you could try a job just so you can get some cash and maybe you'll end up enjoying it? If not, I think the only way to get experience would be to sign up for an unpaid internship. I wish you the best of luck user. It sucks you are having a hard time finding a job. Maybe your professors could also refer you to a company or internship.

It's good that you set a breaking point and let them know your standards. That sounds like a lovely little day you had. Keep up the good work, if the stress ever manages to overwhelm you I'm sure your gf wouldn't mind you taking a few days to yourself to think things over. It seems like you have a good relationship.

That sounds exciting! I think $1000 should be plenty for a visit. It depends on what your hobbies are and what you plan to do though of course. Is it a friend or a love interest? I hope you make some plans ahead of time. Portland seems like a lively place from what I've heard.

I feel you on that. I don't really feel super accomplished, but I was happy to get all A's for my first semester back at college. Finding time to exercise seems super hard though. I too don't have many irl friends, the best thing I did was though to reach out to the old friends I previously had and try to make up with them and ask them to hang out. A lot of the times the answers are simple it's just taking the first baby steps and building a routine that are really hard. Take things as slow as possible if you need to. Explore a hobby that you've always wanted if you want to feel accomplished. There's so much to do that's available.

asked my best friend to prom, she freaked out because unbeknowst to literally everyone including her best female friends she has serious daddy issues
was a little bitch and felt even more suicidal and useless than normal because i really liked her a person and i felt bad for freaking her out and thought i ruined our friendship
when we see eachother again its jsut ike old times and after another day we are already making fun/joking about it and shes gotten really flirtatious and follows me everywhere now and just says "i dont know" whenever anyone asks if she likes me
i guess were just gonna sat y friends since shes completely emotionally unprepared for anything even somewhat romantic im just trying to figure out if she really likes me or not because its her nature to be pretty flirtatious

>Is it a friend or a love interest?

Its an old military friend, were probably gonna go shooting, hit the bars go down to the lakes with some other friends. Im going to try to meet some of those tall, blonde qts that populate Oregon

So does anyone have experience playing D&D? I've got a campaign going with some friends I met when I started college, but the DM is pissy cause I offered a solicited critique of his game that everyone agrees with. Do I leave guys? I hate the DM but I love the players.

Go for it if you feel confident enough user. Seems like you have enough of a presence for her that it wouldn't be weird to ask her out. I'm pretty shit at giving advice but all I'll say is just always be honest and direct with her about your intentions, as in just make it clear you like her in that way and want to go out with her. I know that seems obvious but the worst is to not be clear and then suffer later for her getting the wrong impression in thinking you just want a friendship or something. You've got to cut off that path right from the get go or else it can come back to bite you. It's not like the movies where the friend slowly becomes the love interest, that's bullshit 99.9% of the time. Anyway go with your gut. Nothing to lose if you're up front with her. Good luck!

Attached: CHx5WVXUEAAa-9o.jpg (600x443, 34K)

Edit: she also constantly mentions it and has called me cute multiple times so its basically certain she likes me but i honestly have no fucking clue how to handle this, im guessing just stay frieends?

I pay this girl to cuddle with me.
She has a bf and he knows but, doesn't seem to care.
It feels really nice chatting it up with her.
Um It's like once every couple of months.
Sometimes I feel like it's wrong to do this. To waste time and money to pay someone for this. Yet, I can't find a single girl my age. I would like to have a gf but, I have had no luck.
Can' even land a date. The lonliness eats at me. It's been over 5 years since I've been on a traditional date.
I've gone to strip clubs, had escort in a place where it's legal.
I look at porn. Yet, it only temporarily fills the void.
I often hear about women losing their ability to pair bond and I wonder if the same is true for men, Maybe If i got a gf tomorrow would I still be latching on to porn and that girl I pay?
I have no idea.

That's understandable. Don't be afraid to message them though if you need a support system. I'm sure they want to help you if possible. I wish you the best of luck staying sober. Being able to talk about others with your frustrations is always nice too. I'm sure some of your friends also feel this way. They need somebody to talk to, but are maybe afraid to let it all out.

I think if it's affecting your daily life, you should consider medication. If it really makes you feel uncomfortable or not right, then hopefully there are other options you can explore. Do you have any passions or hobbies you are extremely involved with? Even if you have nobody to share your creations or interests with, you could always start with your family and learn to become proud of what you are capable of.

This is a serious topic honestly, that as a young kid you probably aren't able to handle. I don't mean to undermine you, but just be careful. Your emotions are invested as well. Serious daddy issues probably means abandonment issues so she's cautious about entering a relationship. She possibly likes you, but wants to keep you as a friend so that it's not possible for you to hurt her. You could try and change this or you could give up knowing it's a hefty task to try and date her. Regardless of your decision, stay her good friend and support her. If things don't work out, make sure you stand your ground and tell her no more flirting and such and that you just want to be her supportive friend.

Trying to move past a rejection.

The worst part is that it's not even something that I'm bitter or broken up about. My worst fear going into it was that I would be outed and end up a pariah, but that hasn't happened, confirming that the person I asked isn't mean-spirited, and I'm happy because of that.

But for some reason I just can't move on. I've found someone new, and I really want to ask them out, but something about it just makes me really sick when I try to do it.

Reuniting with an old friend sounds like a lot of fun. I feel like I don't have that opportunity yet. I've only gone shooting once and it went horribly. It was pretty expensive though from what I recall and hitting the bars won't be cheap either. Just make sure you're careful with your money and don't spend out of your budget. After all, it's your vacation you want to relax and not stress. Cheers to a good time, I hope you'll enjoy it user.

If the other players agree, maybe you could come up with a solution with them on how to go about this problem. There's a lot of ways to handle it, but I think you know too that the best way would be that no drama starts. Just make sure to involve him too and don't keep him in the dark if you do talk with the other group members.

Godspeed DQ user. I fully agree.

It seems like you are just lonely overall. Would you pay for a male friend to hang out with you and be your best friend? If so, I'd say that there's nothing wrong with what you are doing. It might be a little bad because it is kind of like a bandaid to your problem, but whatever works for you I guess. I don't think people need a romantic partner in life to feel fulfilled. Someimes the key to being more attractive and etc is by starting at the bottom and working your way upwards.

Why are you paranoid if other people know that you asked the first person out? Maybe, you aren't being completely honest with yourself and you really did feel your heart break a little. Is this new person somebody you've known for a long time? I think the best way to move past a rejection honestly though or even a break up is to just do crazy things you wouldn't normally do. You have to let loose sometimes to forget about stuff, just so long as you aren't hurting others in the process of doing so.

Trying to sleep so I can be awake in 4 hours. Can't sleep. It's tearing me up inside that I'm so close to her yet so far. Next time she invites me over I'm gonna get it all off my chest. If she invites me over again. I hope it's soon. I don't know how many more nights I can let this eat at me and pretend I'm fine.

I'm glad you're doing well, knowing people are out there getting better and accomplishing their goals makes me smile

I havent been doing too bad these past two weeks. I'm on wellbutrin now and seeing a psych, the suicidal tendencies are subsiding now knock on wood, and I've been finding it easier to thing positively. I'm still hung up on my ex, I dont want to care about her anymore but I really cant help it, I wish she hadn't left. On the bright side though 5 months without coochi is probably going to make me horny enough to get a new gf soon kek.

Get some sleep user. You will need it if you want to have a clear head. It is a good idea to be honest with your feelings. It is fair to both you and her if those romantic feelings get sorted out so that you can stop feeling this anxiety. Make sure you fap before you talk to her! It will probably clear your head as well as make you less impulsive. I have heard this, but maybe it is wrong. Do not take my word for it haha

Thanks user, I appreciate it a lot. I am glad you are doing well too. It is great that you found some medication that helps you a lot. Getting over exes is really hard. She left you though and that was her decision. Maybe the best thing to do to cope is to remove her presence from your online and physical life. The more reminders you get, the more you will just be drawn back in... I think it is best to keep focus on yourself for now though. A new gf can always wait

I wish I could but my mind is racing a mile a minute from the tons of things going on in my life right now, this one being the biggest. I really do intend on being completely honest, possibly to the point of even telling her to not even answer until after I get it all out. I feel stupid, being a 30 year old man feeling like this, but god damn if she isn't pretty much the cutest fucking thing ever. I have to skip on the fapping though, I've been doing really good on nofap and see a huge difference in my energy levels and motivation in general when I'm on it. I've gotten a lot done since starting it compared to before. Thank you for the kind words though my dude.

Fingers crossed she accepts my feelings but honestly even if she soundly rejects me then at least I can let go I guess. I'll have to stop hanging out with her though, which is really gonna suck. I have so much fun with her, but I can't put my heart through that much aching.

Annoyed at the concept of trying to find a good girl to be with. I'm seeing someone who makes me happy sometimes, but then does the same dumb bitch roastie shit that you might expect should you ordinarily surf this board.

>She pretends to be untreatably upset until I can't take it and I ignore her for a day or two, at which point she uses it as an excuse to cheat.

>Very similar, but this would involve her cheating initially, then doing the whole "you never give me real attention" to justify it.

I don't know what to fucking do as its so hard to prove for certain what she's been doing. I don't drink or listen to rap or pop music anything so its not like I could go to her parties and keep a tab on her without creating an awkward scene. And all the girls I meet in this city seem 1000 times worse. Fuck.

If she's cheating on you then just fucking leave her my dude. Fuck that shit nobody needs that in their life.

Congrats on disciplining yourself and striving to be a better you. I really think that is the best course of action. If it does not work and it ends up not being awkward you could still be friends afterwards. Good luck user!!

That seems like a mess user. Personally, if cheating was involved at all I would take a step back and remove myself from the situation. You have to put yourself first, and care about your own feelings the most. If she does not respect you enough, then it really is not worth your time. Maybe she feels unwanted or feels like you are not interested anymore. Women can be mysterious... so much so that it might be even best to just wait and be single. The right person might just come along when you least expect it.

I am going to have to call it a night here for myself. It is 1 AM and I should be getting to sleep now. Thanks all 20 of you for joining me. I appreciate you spending time here, even for a little bit. Hopefully we can all see and understand that everybody is going through something and that we all should strive to be more kind. Have a good night Anons.

i just want a cute gf with a soul that will hold me desu

Been happier recently, or I say stable lol. I stopped chasing after love/relationships for a while. I still crave it though. I fapped to some video just earlier and the guy in it strangely looked like someone I knew and I just remembered all this stuff. I feel alone again

Attached: 6ec2d25c0521bdf09e5932ad88b40670.png (696x800, 111K)

The paranoia likely comes from an experience from my childhood, which even thay developed into the notion that it was somehow wrong to like girls. Despite knowing now that that's a dumb thing to think, it still lingers subconsciously.

I've known both of them for quite a few years.

Tonight I've been thinking. I don't think anyone really gets me. I want to grow a business and I don't think anyone sees my vision. I've been working on shopify stores for the past year and haven't hardly made any money, but I truly think I'm going to make good cash doing this stuff one day. I don't think anyone believes me.

>What's been on your mind the past week?
Finals, getting a job i want and starting to learn for the job i want and to be qualified for it UNDER 2 MONTHS
Why do I procrastinate so much, I had 6 months to do this, please kill me please kill me

i'm trying to adopt more fatalism into my daoist-lite philosophy. it seems to be working. i'm trying to give up any and all expectations or forethought. people like to say "just live in the moment", but it really is tricky to put into practice. i'm on my... fifth? month of anti-anxiety medication. very mild, just 50mg of sertraline, but it seems to help. especially when taking vitamin b complex for my mood. i'm still very prone to melancholy and defeatist attitudes though. i'm having more good days, but they almost make the bad days sting worse, you know? experiencing how life is supposed to be, only to backslide into fear and sadness the nexy day is heartbreaking. the one real accomplishment i have right now is i am finally getting on top of my alcoholism. i haven't quit cold turkey, and honestly, i don't think i want to. i'm down to just guzzling some beer every other night or so, no hard stuff. i love not being hungover all the time.

Attached: 1545697060412.gif (540x540, 723K)

After 7 long months I finally got my documents from the FBI when a bunch of normies at my former workplace accused me of being a potential threat for crying at my desk.

The documents were so heavily redacted that I don't even know what I was accused of, but the key line that "...has never heard Subject state any threat of any kind or ever heard Subject state he wanted to hurt himself or others..." was left visible. And yet the feds still glowed me and several of my friends. What the fuck kind of justice is this? My taxes basically paid for them to work as the contract HR department of a private company.

I'm pissed as all fucking shit. I can't sleep and I have a doctor's appointment early in the morning then several meetings for work later in the day.

Attached: 1535948902553.png (609x802, 96K)

I did a crime drunk and now i literally can't get sleep and I'm refreshing local tabloids every 15 minutes expecting to see my face in CCTV shot or something. Couple more days and I'll probably be on the clear but this is eating me inside out pretty hard.

Attached: just_fuck_my_shit_up.jpg (759x508, 70K)

I have good relations with friends.
I'm loosing my good relations with my family.
I repaired my life after failing as a teenager.
Whenever I do good things I get punished in one way or another.
I literally never harmed anyone nor did anythig evil. I made mistakes as a kid, but who can blame a kid. I can only be angry at my younger self, but I understand why I did the things I did and came to terms with it.
My family can't. They see me as a kid still.
I refuse to take a credit loan, because I don't need to.
I pay my taxes, live in my family house (old building, parents did move out, I'm paying for it all) I do not steal nor lie about my fianances.
I don't earn much, but its enough to get me around.
And yet - I'm still a kid.
I'm 25, and I have no wife. I don't want a wife. I preffer tinder dates. It's easier, and sometimes nice relationships and even friendships begin.
My family believes that I need to start my own family, to truly grow up.
I do understand that concept, but it feels animalistic to me. Primal, to judge another intelligent being not for merits but amount of offspring they managed to care for.
Fullfillment?
I want to go to space. That's fullfillment for me.
I want to be a published author.
That's true happiness.
Kids? Wife? A cage, iron ball attached to my ankle.
How do I explain it in a way they understand? To me, family is family. I already have them, why am I required to have my own?
I'm patient. Patience is my greatest virtue so far.
Life is stretched over decades and decades, and you have to nurture it carefully -this is what I believe.
How do I explain it to people who dislike living on their own?
They all have their own houses, but also live on three credit loans. Their adulthood is based around being able to purchase a bigger tv set than me. Their responsibility is centered around not caring for their Internet safety, not understanding the repercussions of identity theft, and calling me paranoic for caring.
Me and my family cannot converse.

You can sue, you know.. what your coworkers did was basically defame and misrepresent who you are. Under a false pretense to be "vigilant" they tried to mob you, because of a weak moment you'd shown.
Your strongest winning points are:
"I can cry for whatever reason whenever I want to," as well as "no one came and asked what was the reason, going to their own assumptious conclusions starting a vile and destructive to my financial well-being investigation by the FBI whom had also made it clear that they have no business defending citizens they deemed under false pretenses as a threat."
Follow a rule I follow: "do as bad unto those that did bad onto you for no reason what so ever." It's a healthy rule.

Already thinking of it. Just can't believe the FBI would actually go through with it despite openly admitting to lack of evidence. I somehow managed to lose the last bit of respect I had for glowniggers that I had no idea I still had.

That shithole I left also refused to give me my own HR files too. I'm afraid they might have destroyed them (so they can make up whatever they want), and this shit will definitely come up in the future for shit like security clearances.

Good for you, mate.
Don't let anyone fuck with you for no reason. I personally find it the lowest form of fuckery. Even a drunk guy wanting to fight you on a street has reason to do it - he's drunk.
But fuckers that would try to laugh at you behind your back for whatever the fuck sick reason, or gossip about you are lowest form subhumans.
I once sued a fucker who did just that. I'm ugly as night you see, and I can laugh about it, but judging me by this imperfection is going too far. Long story short - when I learned about the things that subhuman was spreading about me, I made sure no business ever would hire him again. I won so massively he basically got a label put into his record that he's "mentally incapable of conducting any mind-related work due to emotional instability."

>worried about me having cancer
>go to doctor
>doc pretty much laughs and says I'm fine
>orders a blood test to reassure me
>still can't shake the fear of it being cancer

health anxiety is hell

Attached: vi7f.gif (445x250, 1.25M)

That piece needs a contemplative Wojac on one of those apartment ledges.

Attached: 1556426653242.jpg (600x600, 250K)

I have enough money to get a pilot's license. It's the only "school" I feel would be worthwhile for me.
I've also reached a point of loneliness where I can't even be arsed to see another escort. And I need to control my drinking before it ruins me.

Attached: 1337519669063.jpg (252x242, 21K)