How can people get so angry or chimp out?

How can people get so angry or chimp out?

I'm 26 and I have never felt so upset to the point I had to yell and make a scene. Am I really that dead inside?

Attached: 1548361682773.png (604x579, 344K)

No. You're just rational. You're able to ask yourself, "How does this end?" And with those possibilities in mind you're able to reach a resolution in a moment of conflict that many people aren't able to reach.

I feel like using a second thought was just common sense?

Along with "When am I going to see these people again?" And "Is it really that big of a deal?" And "We're all going to die someday and I probably won't feel pride or shame over this moment either way when that day comes."

though that their is a normie example you posted their, the typical reason for people getting so riled up to the point where they snap is when they meet with a situation that is semingly extrmely unreasonable in their personal opinion, for example: lets say you are discussing some basic philosophical argument with what seems to you a clear and simple solution, but the person your discussing with not only refuses to even consider that sulution based on their own non practial/biest opinion and keeps atemtion to argue with you despite agreeing that their point is impractical and biest, and if you yourself are to stubborn or genuinely concerned with schooling them, youl get to a point where your anger will get the better of you, and you are fairly lucky to not have experienced that since such outbursts tend to lead to you making some questionable actions.

It just means you're low-T. Probably ate too much soi growing up

It shows you lack conviction and have no intentions of defending yourself.

no you just have a bad case of being too rational for your own good

i only did so because i was defending myself and my loved ones. you may not have had to do that really. many people don't.

This.
Op is a typical gen Z soiboy.
Perfect little goyim.

"Second thought" or "inner monologue" is something that NPCs don't have

It's called lack of emotional intelligence

You can see wimps here failing to cover up under macho things like testosterone, alpha and other primitive concepts, but when pressure happens and they lost their shit with disaster consequences, you remain in control of yourself, take decent decisions and don't let what you cultivated rot away with idiotic choices.

how do I stop being rational and be emotoinal like most other people? Being rational has never done anything good for me\

>guys who get so mad for no reason in high school they punch teachers always had girlfriends
>criminals that steal and kill still have families
>serial killers always have a wife or girlfriend

A single person is a goy.
Multiple persons are goyim.

If you care so much about having a girlfriend then CONGRATS, your not actually that rational of a person.

Have sex you pathetic incel.
Those guys get gfs because they dont sit at mommys house fapping to anime girls and ponies all day.

>he doesnt care for having a gf.
Maximum cope.
Have sex incel.
I first had sex with a vietnamese girl from my class in 3rd grade.

You don't want to be any of those guys. Trust me. And I'll bet you do have emotion, you're just not so self centered about it.

>I first had sex with a vietnamese girl from my class in 3rd grade.
yes we totally believe you Mr Chad Maximus, please keep showing how rational you are by typing such emotional replies.

It doesnt matter if you believe or not. But still... you should stop being a fucking disgusting woman hating loser incel and go have sex bro.

I'm just here for the entertainment Mr Chad Maximus, no need to get so riled up.

Attached: 837.png (2500x1645, 148K)

Anger comes from hurt and to be hurt over something one must first care enough about it.
If you're bereft of passion, alone in life with no one and nothing to care for, and are low self esteem enough that you don't particularly care for even yourself there's very little left to get angry over. So yes, basically you're just dead inside.

you don't want anger problems OP I'm the exact opposite of you and I know people will call me retarded or chimp out or whatever but it sucks.

I've kicked holes in my apartment wall that will probably lead to me getting evicted if they come in here. I've been arrested for getting angry and making threats at people or destroying businesses property.

I've had outbursts where i literally destroy my own prized possessions (a laptop).

fuck anger its weakness it sucks and at the end of the day ya it can be used to hurt someone but it also hurts you more often and I'm lucky i havent got angry at wrong perosn and end up stabbing them or them shooting me or something. I've done the research and somedays I'm just angry I'll punch shit for literally no reason. at this point the study of it coming from the frontal lobe and potential lesions on there has me convinced its not a matter of rationality for me it's literally a brain tumor or something.

I'm calm and collected, I usually arrive at a solution while other people are still reacting or maintaining outrage from a situation.

this. In highschool arguing with the fucking troglodytes who would refuse to believe that not only that their personal bias was a thing but that they were reaching so hard to twist the argument to fit their narrative it was bordering on absurdism.

not really a surprise that most of these people with no introspection are hard left leaning

Must be nice, I constantly feel aggressively angry

dude are you me? but this time original

i get angry pretty easily but i dissipate it by complaining, being edgy, and screaming as loud as I can.

cursing god helps a lot but its actually the right thing to do considering that he is an asshole

Attached: 587A9373-3C46-4BC9-B87D-9E9754183C74.jpg (191x178, 8K)