Girl actually agreed to go out with me. WHERE THE FUCK DO I TAKE HER?

Girl actually agreed to go out with me. WHERE THE FUCK DO I TAKE HER?

Attached: target date.jpg (1440x1217, 440K)

a comfy diner thats not too fancy but not fast food tier trashy

Just get something to eat together.
Food gives chance to talk and also to determine if you hate the way the other eats.
Could also maybe go to an arcade or something if you think she'd enjoy that.
If you're a sappy shit, picnic would be cute. Still waiting for the day I get a qt bf to take me on a picnic. Just pick me up, bring me to a park, pull out a basket, and we can eat sandwiches and watch the clouds.
But that's not too hip with a lot of people nowadays. Dunno the girl. Dunno you.
Anything but a movie is good first date material.

Bubble tea

Every girl loves bubble tea

like panera?

ice cream? mall? find out what she likes. congrats, btw

Go to a restaurant like user said that's just above mid tier, don't go too expensive as that puts most girls off and makes them feel guilty. Make sure it's a bit distant so you have a fifteen or twenty minute ride or so, and dress semi casually, semi fancy. Don't try too hard to hold open all the doors and such

Also remember to maintain appropriate eye contact, and to use environmental (the restaurant) based humour and ask questions about her, and sometimes connect answers to yourself

Bitches love panera, but you'll probably look like a soiboy for taking her there.

i wish one day we have actual females on this board

OH also make sure to talk about self improvement and stuff, but don't talk about what exactly happened, just talk about gains and future plans lightly

How old are you two and how much do you make a year?

Learn how to cook a simple dish,and take her to your place. Like ham,biscuits,and a mashed potatoes,and then watch a movie with her

she's a cashier from walmart. i assume i can "culture" her with some indie music and basic ethnic food. yes?

i'm 35 and make $40k

soiboys still get gfs so who gives a fuck

Take her to Uranus, OP.

Take her to a moderately fancy asian restaurant, like not expensive, but not takeout cheap

Just find a hipstery place.

Yeah but they almost always get cucked

Get a better job. She wont sfick with you at that salary.

i was a NEET for 8 years and dated a woman who had a PhD during this period

But she did not stick with you

Oh okay, crank it up and spend a bit of money then. If you can go somewhere locally owned/operated that's kind of interesting, do that. It shouldn't read as too "fancy," but it absolutely cannot read as "cheap;" cheapness is the worst trait you can display on a first date. You're not kids, spend like it.

For now, you can tone it down later if there is a later.

>I'm giving you a choice: Drive-in, Aquarium, or the zoo.

Literally what I said. Guess what? She picked the zoo. I made it clear it wasn't a matter of what she liked, it's what I liked, I mean sure I want her to enjoy herself too, and i wanna include her, make her happy, that's a relationship

But I'm not gonna wait around for her to tell me what she wants to do. Thats a genie. If I'm granting wishes I'd be granting my own first. (Death to moderators)

Also it helps if you just call her your girlfriend. Like don't even sweat it if they challenge the notion. Just act like she's the crazy one and you've been together for years.

We deal with way too much bullshit as it is. Don't put up with it from women.

Attached: b4f0b464-54b2-462d-b89f-e3ccc201cff7.jpg (1257x1675, 252K)

Femanon here!

Go to a museum, afterwards get something inexpensive to eat. If everything is going well and she's not in heels ask if she'd like to walk around your "favorite" garden/nature park, say it's where you go to clear your head. Look up and try to visit nature/garden park so you know where it is ahead of time. If she is in heels suggest a bar around y'all for a game of pool, and a single drink. It doesn't matter if you're terrible at pool. Try to make small talk and compliment her without overdoing it.

If possible avoid overly crowded places by looking up their peak hours ahead of time.

I just want men to stop larping as females. I don't mind true females here, but you gotta admit that it's nice to have a space where us dudes can vent with each other. Everyone is just so fake here nowadays. Sure, we always were, but not without a wink and a nod while we did it. Right now I honestly stopped trying to look for sarcasm/larpers because they don't give enough of a shit to be polite about their larping/bullshitting. We're willingly and actively just devolving the level of dialogue on the site as a whole whether we realize it or not, and it saddens me.

Attached: FriendsForever.png (1600x900, 1.2M)

in fairness, she was married

The music, yes. The food, I'd say no. Full disclosure I'm a different guy. The classic "so what kind of music are you into?" is GREAT if you know a little about a lot of music. I use it all the time, but if I wasn't a basketcase myself then I wouldn't still be here. It WILL work as a great way to touch base with someone, because everyone listens to music. They like sharing what they like even more.

has this technique worked with you in the past or is it what you fantasize about?

Im dying of cringe here someone plz save me

Movies are awful first dates, you don't get an opportunity to talk to one another. You are brain dead buddy

Bouldering. Uh, maybe that's for second date. I wouldn't know, never got that far.

Women don't care what you do or say on a date.

If she thinks you're hot, it doesn't matter.

If she thinks you're ugly, it doesn't matter.

So don't waste any money on them.

At least he can read

the real advice,
also op take her to a place for cheap food to talk, also don't offer to pay, then send her home. try to get in a kiss at some point

accurate actually

but like most anons said, a semi-casual dinner is nice. make sure you check to see if she's vegetarian or something first; if not i'd recommend maybe sushi. idk wtf all of these incels are saying panera for, that's more of a lunch place. but honestly if she's a quality girl she won't mind where you take her. if you're near a nice park or shopping centre, go for a walk or something after. maybe get an ice cream. or.. bubble tea. that user was right. we do love bubble tea. it's some kind of addiction. but honestly no pressure; just be sure to compliment her GENUINELY and ask her lots of questions about her and stuff like that. maybe hold her hand if you do decide to go on that walk. kiss her cheek at the end.

Attached: F8E42FAA-9C8C-4171-87EC-C6B8271FA456.jpg (750x981, 135K)

Target's good. I've had first dates at Target. They have a starbucks you can get coffee, and then go walk around the store talking about shit you see in there.

Seriously, try it.

is there a version of hoes mad but for incels like you

Attached: 347826CE-F675-4145-AEB5-5263819EDB0F.jpg (960x938, 151K)

he's not wrong, but she obvs finds op attractive enough if she agreed to a date

Red Lobster. Make her pay for her own, real talk.

Dinner and maybe a quiet bar for drinks afterwards. Get her a little buzzed

Attached: maru.jpg (480x360, 113K)

This. test to make sure she's not a leech.

I've done this date before, it's nice and not too much pressure.