YOU CANT JuST JOIN THE MILITARY AND REAP ALL THE REWARDS! YOU'LD BE SUPPORTING ISRAEL AND BE CALLED A BOOTLICKER...

>YOU CANT JuST JOIN THE MILITARY AND REAP ALL THE REWARDS! YOU'LD BE SUPPORTING ISRAEL AND BE CALLED A BOOTLICKER ONLINE!!!

Attached: 1554373960371.png (540x510, 124K)

fun fact: you're more likely to get violently raped in the military (gay style) than you would be living with a convicted gay rapist

If you live your life in fear you'll never get anywhere you want to be. I could be murdered in the middle of the night but that doesnt stop me from going for a walk at night.

lol dude. what rewards. minimum wage yelled at and treated like trash and long hours and being a slave

>joining the military during peace time
Unless you're becoming a pilot it's not worth it. Wait for this Iranian US war to start first.

even being a pilot isn't worth it unless you don't know what you'd do if you couldn't fly fighter jets.

Moving from lower middle class to upper middle class without sucking dick.
You cant be too prepared. Might as well get my war body ready.

>military
>upper middle class
>u p p e r middle class
>UPPER middle class
my fucking sides

Hehe good goy

I always wanted to walk around the streets with a flamethrower but that was in ww1 sadly
>tfw u will never be a flamethrower soldier
most alpha job position prove me wrong faggots

Attached: alpha.jpg (571x714, 58K)

Im being realistic here. It isnt going to make me rich but it will let me get my foot in the door to becoming rich.

>foot in the door for becoming rich
>F O O T
you really cheered me up tonight, laughter really is the best medicine

Instead you take it in the ass. Talk about a good bargain.

Lol the only ones who benefit are aristocratic wealthy officers that come from a very long family line of wealthy aristocratic officers. They get the money, the glory, the prestige, the women, the everything.

>tfw you will never be a British officer in the 1700s or a French one from 1800-1813

>being a slave is totally worth the same money I can make from a standard blue collar job!

The French officers in Napoleons army were chosen for their skill rather than their social class, which is why the amount of noblemen in the officer ranks dropped like 10 fold during his reign.

All it taked is a foot buddy.
You must be real gay to have fantasies like that.

lmao cant hear you with all that military cock in your mouth you humongous loser

imagine the smell originalolol

NEETS and robots wouldn't make the cut anyways. You overestimate their ability.

>soldier
>upper middle class

Holy shit, you actually believe this dont you? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahah

>everything the army does is shit pay XD
Kay

>Moving from lower middle class to upper middle class without sucking dick.
Get a trade and make way more.

An E-5 sergeant earns $2,332.80 at the start and can reach up to $3,310.50 at the 12-year mark. An E-6 staff sergeant's monthly salary ranges from $2,546.40 to $3,944.10 over the course of a career. Soldiers classified as E-7 start at $2,944.20 a month and reaches $5,921.40 at 26 years of service.
There are jobs you can make more without spending 12 years and having to up your rank.
Why are you shilling military service to people who dont even like social interaction?

They both are military retirees who will receive a combined $58,500 per year in military retirement pay, in addition to other military retiree benefits such as medical care
So basically if you got a trade and or joined a union you would make more.

For me personally the army is great, I took HVAC as a trade and graduated from the program at the end of my senior hs year. I'm now not only getting the benefits from the military but making more pay, and getting years under my belt meanwhile for when I leave the military and have to work in the field. Pretty comfy, but that's just me.

I've been in for 3 years and haven't experienced the ridicule of such things yet.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT SUPPORT THE TROOPS

I FOUGHT FOR YOUR FREEDUMBS AND THE RIGHT TO SHOOT AFGHANI GOAT FARMERS

fuck veteranfags

Attached: IMG_20190521_193020.jpg (1080x835, 186K)

>he doesnt support the general concept of goverment mandated death squads going around the world like orc's and asserting dominance on anyone who doesnt just comply with the goverment approved belief's

well he is a stupid fagot

Sounds like fun, what's the big deal? Or are you jealous?

post proof/sources dickhead

agreed

peacetime military blows, everyone I know who was in the military during the late 90s/early 2000s can attest to that

Tbh military is bullshit btw.
>no PMI mortgages
>cheap as fuck insurance for everything
>god tier loan options and financial options because of Navy Fed
>preference to hiring
>free college
>free money because your joints hurt
>get bank if you get a job where your asvab score has to be above room temperature or air crew
I mean fuck man. My dad was a SERE instructor and he made fucking bank teaching people how to survive in the woods. His reenlistment bonuses where about $40,000 on top of the fact he got paid free housing and food allowance and extra money for speaking 3 languages.

MUH TROOPS!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! STAND FOR THE FLAG!!! SUPPORT ISRAEL!!! Fucking boomers.

Would yoy still feel this way if israel was out of the equation?

Jesus that is depressing, for a country that boasts their army so much paying people that shit is just awful. You can get better pay doing any trade and you will never have to die for Israel while doing it. What a fucking nightmare.

You realize that there are consequences to these things? You're putting American lives in danger here 1. through your fucking boys dying in the middle east for no reason, and 2. world hatred, rise in terrorism, political instability, economic instability

All this shit comes back and it affects only you, the people, not the politicians. Stop licking boots you pussies.

Let's base this off my buddy's income who is a E-6 in the air Force. I'll round things so it's easier for you to do the math.
$3000 base pay
$1600 BAH
$400 BSA
Now let's talk about bennies.
Tricare would cost me about $1200/month for the civilian equivalent.
He pays $65/month for auto insurance which I would have to pay $230/month for that equivalent. He pays no PMI on a zero down mortgage. He gets a reimbursement of about $4500/semester for college. Putting that base pay alone is dishonest and shoving the myth that military are underpaid is showing you're pro 36% apr mustang driving tapout shirt wearing assfaggot

>he thinks all life is sacred,and things must be done to protect those lives or otherwise do what he can to lessen humanities suffering