What's it like being circumcised?

Do orgasms still feel the same?

Attached: 29246.jpg (460x331, 22K)

feels like nerve damage

Attached: 1541420000515.jpg (294x257, 24K)

Im pretty sure i am cut but masturbating feels fine. I masturnate 5 times a day actually.

Do we really need a circumcision thread every 5 minutes

I'm 27 and got circumcised at 22 due to phimosis. I never had sex (still haven't) so I have no idea how that compares, and I was never able to fap "properly" either since there was only a tiny hole for my benis that I couldn't pull the foreskin back and forth over.

Orgasms are not quite as pleasurable as they were before. I wouldn't say it's a lot less pleasurable, but it's definitely noticable. Fapping takes longer now too, I used to be able to fap in probably 30 seconds or less, now I would say the bare minimum is probably around 5 minutes.

You havent had sex because of the circumcision

It ruined my life

Are you fucking 12? Are you cut or not?

I haven't had sex because I'm a complete loser, a 27 year old NEET manchild who rarely leaves the house. I don't think the status of my penis has much to do with it

I live in a country where circimcusion is rare though, I don't know how girls would react to it

Do erections ever feel uncomfortable or too tight?

Honest opinion here; I was circumcised two years ago at age 28 due to a foreskin infection. There's no difference at all. You pull the foreskin back and expose the head to masturbate or have sex, so not having a foreskin just means you don't have to pull it back. Nothing else changes. Unless your underpants are made of sandpaper the glands aren't going to go numb.

No, never. I think that's an entirely separate issue, like when your frenulum is too tight or something.

>bare minimum is 5 minutes
How? Mine is 20

Here's some pics of my op. All in all it wasn't too bad

Attached: willie surgery before and after.jpg (1264x2842, 240K)

I've gone through something similar, there's a difference, but it's not a huge one, it was easier to jerk off dry when I had a foreskin though. Still don't support circumcising children obv

F for your bepis user

Idk. Pretty sure. Im looking at it and i cant tell.

???? Do you have a foreskin or not how do you not know?...

I have fourskin.

Yea ok. I thought you were merely pretending.

Im being zerious. You guys say being cut and masturbating isnt fun but then i have fun masturbating so...

>two years ago
You only have two years of keratinazation built up. Others your age have 28 years. It's constantly callusing. When you're an old man you'll notice the difference

Hopefully I won't be a man for much longer anyway. Women don't have foreskins on their clits

Women have clitoral hoods.

I've been reading up on this because I'm thinking of getting it done. They're saying that sometime too much skin can be removed, so that everything gets pulled too tight?