Be me, 19

>be me, 19
>Joins swimming classes
>Its been 10 days and I'm still swimming with a kickpad in 4ft water.
>Coach throws me in 6ft water
>Drown.jpg
>Embarrassed in front of kids.

Attached: 1553087542337.jpg (249x190, 5K)

i will take u to shwim at my local pool you will be alright

Attached: 1501790442053.png (1349x695, 78K)

Thanks user really cool

Why didn't you just jump when you reached the bottom to get air you fucking manlet

That's what I did but I couldn't come up

Being 6 years old and my mummy taking me to the pool and letting me sit on her back while she did lengths is one of my most kino memories as a child

Keep on trying fren, you will fail many times before you succeed. I am confident in your ultimate victory!

Just go back please. Its better for everyone

I love this post user and i love you

more squats and more oats

maybe you're just not a swimmer dude

swimming is still an important skill to learn just in case people who cant swim in cases of floods storms or whatever just die

I love you too, dear

Yes yes I wanna die real quick. Fuck this normie world

protip

humans float

Average human body's density is 0.985g/cm3 which is less than that of water. A body has to be denser than the water to be able to float. Thus, HUMANS CAN'T FLOAT ON WATER

you are too cool, just swim in pools and whirlpools

alright this is what you do
1. ditch the coach that threw you into the deep end and find an instructor that isn't a hardass boomer
2. get goggles, practice blowing bubbles underwater through your nose and mouth
3. start putting a noodle (or even two noodles) underneath your armpit and practice your front crawl
4. wean yourself off the noodles while swimming next to the wall. incrementally increase the amount of time you spend between grabbing on the wall
5. learn breast stroke using the same method. once you know these two strokes, you will be able to switch between the strokes to keep yourself above water at any time

You fucking retard, only things less dense than water float. Fucking iron has a high density and does that shit float?

>older than 6
>can't swim
You don't happen to also enjoy basketball, fried chicken, and speak a unique dialect of English do you?

Attached: 02.png (869x1080, 421K)

if iron kept still instead of flailing about like a retard once you throw it in the water, i bet it would float

Sorry my bad, the body should be less dense than the liquid.

The coach teaches breaststroke only. I've been practicing the breaststroke with a tube and kickpad since 4 days. I haven't tried swimming in 4ft water without a tube.