Hey guys, I know saying >fembot here

Hey guys, I know saying >fembot here
is gonna be met with flames and shitposts, but I really need some advice. I started dating a dude off this board about 6 months ago, and things have been going better than I could have imagined. I get enough sex, he takes care of my emotional needs, and all that stuff. The only issue is that he gets very jealous of my ex, and even asks me not to talk to him anymore.
Well I get the argument that I shouldn't be talking to exes, but I'm not a Stacy or anything. The robot and the ex are the only people that have ever wanted to talk to me in my life. I would never cheat on my boyfriend or anything terrible like that, but I'd still like to maintain some friendship with my ex since he's still my only other friend.

How can I make my boyfriend less jealous and insecure? It's a big turnoff and making me very uncomfortable :/

Attached: 232056499060202.jpg (600x715, 74K)

Pick bf or pick the ex, end of story.

I've picked the bf. But I'm staying friend with the ex
I shouldn't cater my life to someones jealousy and insecurity.

turn him into a cuck
iowa

Then leave. Clearly you didn't pick who you wanted if that is how you really perceive him.

Why the fuck are you still talking to your ex? He is your ex clearly because it didn't work between you and him so why the fuck are you keeping him around?
See? This is exactly why this board call all women whores. You're probably thinking that it's no big deal but I am 100% positive that the ways things are going you will go back to your ex in less than 1 month.

>I get enough sex
Now you're just trying to piss off the board. Either you're an obvious troll or a really stupid girl.

My bf dicks me down 5 times a week.

My ex and I have been broken up for a year and a half and not once hooked up. What makes you think i'll ever want him back?

He's an interesting dude but an unstable drug dealer and I never wanna be seriously involved in that life again.

Don't listen to these chucklefucks. None of them know how human fucking relationships work. We need more information before making that call.

Why did you break up with your ex? What's your boyfriend's worry? Are you still attracted to your ex?

Then do not be "his friend" either

I broke up with my ex because he was abusive and I had a gun held to my head when I was dating him, because of his actions.

I've moved out of state and we only talk online, my bf has logins to all my accounts and knows I couldn't do anything even if I wanted.

My boyfriend just says the guys bad news, which I agree with, but I don't see any harm talking about shit online with my ex

...oh. Honestly, though I think your boyfriend's reasons to be jealous aren't the best, get, uh, doesn't sound like the sort of person who's going to be a good friend to you. Maybe if you work to find a separate friend group, you can make the boyfriend less uncomfortable to you having him as a friend in particular, as well as making it easier to cut away from friendship with your ex if he starts trying to manipulate you through it? Idk

>my bf dicks me down 5 times a week

people who actually believe a woman wrote this needs to be executed mexican cartel style

Attached: anislep.gif (600x338, 1.99M)

Then returne to your ex, ya foken thot. You CLEARLY can't get pass over him if a fucking boyfriend means less for you than him.

>Lol women don't like sex or talk vulgar ecksdee

People who spend a lot of time on arninekay talk like people from arninekay, dick or no

And of course there has to be at least one guy like you.

>he was abusive
>unstable drug dealer
Yet, you still talk to him. Whatever I give up, the way it's going I can already see how this discussion won't go anywhere so do your thing just don't be surprised if this board insults you later for it. I'm just legitimately pissed for your boyfriend because he's clearly wasting his time on something that won't last with you.

Also
>my bf has logins to all my accounts
I don't understand couples that do this, wtf
Give me my goddamn privacy

ALL WOMEN ARE FUCKING WHORES FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING LARPING NECKBEARD FAGGOT.

Attached: 1437812895546.png (266x266, 123K)

>he's clearly wasting his time on something that won't last with you.
He would see this thread and go bonkers if he existed (you do not really stop lurking, gf or not) so we can safely assume that is just LARP.

people who spend a lot of time on arninekay has a throbbing cock, no exceptions

>implying I'm a guy
I just hate weird obsessive people not understanding concepts like "trust" and "respect" in relationships and anyone who claims to care about those is lying for pootang

I am a guy like your bf, probably. jealousy and all. there is nothing you can do. i'm not going to waste my time on what I believe to be a troll, but on the off chance it's not, this will probably lead to the end of your relationship due to your refusal to accept your boyfriend's feelings.

He is asleep user.
Also he has no idea who I am. These threads are all anonymous and I know there are multiple people on this board in similar situations

>an unstable drug dealer
Kys, whore.

If she had any "respect" she would not dick around with a drugdealer ex anyway. Fuck off, hoe.

I accept my boyfriends feelings, but I think he needs to work through his jealousy, if anything for his own mental well being. Jealousy is a bitch of an emotion and I don't want him to go through any of that. In his current state, he'd get jealous over just about anything.

Idk why youd want to talk to a guy who abused you and pointed a gun to ye hed.
As you said he is unstable.

If hes really worried about cheating or shit then just tell him, how youve never done it before so why should he distrust you?

Hope this helps, i am a dude and i got cheated on for a good 6months, thats the lesson i learned from that.
Beware tho if u cheat on him even once if i was him, and someone told me ur cheating id have no choice but to believe them over you. So just don't fuck up in your nice life rn

while you giving detailed time and there is such thing like a thread archive?
Thin excuse, you larping faggot

Please enlighten me as to how an abusive drug dealer is someone that you can "trust" or "respect".

I trusted and respected him when we were dating as freshmen in high school and he wanted to get into video game design.

I didn't start dating him as an unstable drug dealer. He used to be a sweet boy who bought me roses and took me to olive garden with his minimum wage part time pay.

People change over time, retard.

It's not about jealousy, it's disrespectful to be user. I'd honestly have told you to get lost if that shit kept up for even a week. But what were the chances y'all lived close by? I mean you said getting enough sex; he didn't fly out and move in with you instantly did he?

>femanon here :3
bumb for 100 fucking replies because this is the faith of this fucking board already.

Attached: lust.jpg (960x960, 160K)

We met on discord and were about 3 hours away, we met up after about a week and i just kinda never went home.

>I want to mold them as I like him. It is for his best really tee-hee!
You are not in love, you are a manipulative cunt.
Any guy would be better off without you in his life. Give him to a girl who loves him enough to be just as jealous as he, that would be the girl for him.

You are destined to be a serial dater at best or a not yet bloomed clubslut at worst.
An absolute shittier girl for a robot, he just does not see it because he is too caught up in your vagina.

>People change over time, retard.
>never trust roastards who go for bad boy chads

I'm not talking about the drug dealer, I mean the people here trusting her to make goddamn decisions

Do you still enjoy talking to him, or do you just feel responsible for how he turned out? Cause if it's the latter, that's just gonna get you fucked with by someone who's clearly unstable and manipulative

Fucking loser neckbeard lol

Would run if I were him.

>Do you still enjoy talking to him, or do you just feel responsible for how he turned out?

He's the only person from my graduating class that I still keep in contact with and is my only link to anyone I met in high school.

Of course I still enjoy talking to the dude. He has some interesting perspectives on life that I appreciate.

Him turning to heroin wasn't my fault at all. I tried to help him, and I begged him to not start. He just got so involved with the drug life that he started dealing, and his life got worse and worse.

Oh that makes sense. And again it's just disrespectful to bf user. And if there is anyone that needs to get over their insecurity, it's the girl that needs to keep a correspondence with her ex-boyfriend because she needs all the attention she can get

>555
Checked. Hey babe, come here often?

I know how it looks and I won't deny it, but I don't have any other friends.

Imagine your in his place, imagine your bf chatting and having a friendly relationship with his ex, would you at all be ok with it?

He does talk to her
Constantly.
I dont have issues with it.

>Muh friends
If you desire them over your relationship you really should not have one.

I dunno. I really think you're setting yourself up to get hurt by talking with someone so dead set on self destruction. You should REALLY find some other friends, at least, so you don't feel pressured into keeping friendship with this guy

What hobbies are you into? Maybe you could find people through that?

Well then now you're on grounds to give him shit about it, either you both can talk to your exes or you both cannot

I would have problems with my gf still keeping a drug dealing ex around, not because it's her ex, but because they're a drug dealer

Neither of you should be keeping regular society with your ex's in any way. It's not conducive to a new, healthy relationship.

You know he is going to see this and you are going to argue you cunt

Attached: anime-girl-face-png-1.png (683x623, 316K)

>"He's an interesting dude but an unstable drug dealer"
sounds like OP just wants to get back with Chad the moment her bf isn't "Fun enough"

come fuck me instead bitch

>unstable drug dealer

wow I can't imagine why your bf doesn't like you talking to that guy

>I broke up with my ex because he was abusive and I had a gun held to my head when I was dating him, because of his actions.

>these men get gfs
>I don't

>these men get gfs
It's hot when Chad's a misogynist :3

>I broke up with my ex because he was abusive and I had a gun held to my head when I was dating him, because of his actions.
>How can I make my boyfriend less jealous and insecure? It's a big turnoff and making me very uncomfortable :/
I hope your boyfriend sees this thread and dumps you, holy shit. God forbid your boyfriend that cares about you doesn't want you associating with a heroin addict drug dealer that almost got you killed, even if it is online. Nah, I guess he's just 'jealous and insecure'