Do you ever miss being a sweet, bright-eyed little kid?

Do you ever miss being a sweet, bright-eyed little kid?

Attached: 1558406697695.jpg (1192x670, 66K)

No. I was unironically never a child. I transitioned into mental 'adulthood' from a very young age.

I miss not having an identity or sense of self. Everything went to hell after those arrived.

It's possible you were a mini-adult starting from the Age of Reason (6 plus or minus a year), but never? How about when you were 1 or 2?

I was always a miserable child.

I missed when all I worried about was pokemon, and going to the park.

I never was a bright eyed kid. My main childhood memory is the anxiety when we had to chose our seat in classes.

I miss burning shit down to the ground as a kid.
I had anxiety and I didn't know.
I had friends.

Attached: smug_levels_going_critical.png (545x509, 151K)

I was forced to grow up early too.
Main reason were my parents. Although being in their 30s already there were many situations were I was just more rational than them.
But their reason for winning every argument was basically 'But we are your parents, shut up'.
This caused much anger and frustration to build up inside me and now I have a huge problem with authority because even at a young age I was way smarter and more reasonable than my parents.

I can't even blame them. Fuck our modern world, everything is going too fast.

if your childhood wasn't worse than your already shit adulthood you aren't a real robot

I'd take adulthood over childhood any day, but things didn't go downhill until I was 6 and even then it took about two years before the stress of my situation at home made me develop mental issues.

I only miss being a kid because back then I was attractive,social, and smart but then during summer I found Jow Forums and shut myself away from everyone and stopped talking to people

>"Do you wish you were easily manipulated and taken advantage of again while you had no idea it was happening?"

Why the fuck would anyone ask this or even want this? It's fucking stupid.

>be kid
>just want to play video games
>develop myopia at age 7
>banned from video games

>be adult
>have $2500 gaming PC
>just watch ASMR on it

not everyone was raped by their pastor like you

Projection and ad hominem in one sentence. Never really understood why Jow Forums always goes straight to this tactic. It's just silly to want to regress to a less intelligent state. From a Piaget perspective why would you want to revert to a less developed cognitive stage? You have less access to your major motor functions and your ability to comprehend or rationalize falls significantly. It's just incredibly ignorant to want something like this. Also not really sure why you mind went straight to rape, a Freudian slip perhaps?

OP here
I think childhood sucks. I associate it with being trapped more than anything else. "Is there anything about your circumstances you don't like? Would you like to escape from the things that make you miserable? Well, too bad, because you're just a dumb seven year old with no control over anything. Try again in 10 years."

I do miss some elements of my childhood self at times, though, namely the fact that I was a sweeter and less angry person (even if I wasn't a happy one). I'm way more rancid and full of bile in my adulthood.

The implication that every child was manipulated and taken advantage of is as much projection as me saying you got diddled by your priest as a joke, but your explosive reaction just leads me to believe it really did happen. Unless of course you are some loser that takes the internet seriously. Also I don't see why you are hiding behind some ultra-rational persona. "Muh cognitive development". You ever think that there are some people that enjoyed their childhood and have fond memories that they wish to grasp again? You ever think some do want to go back to simpler times? Do you think at all? Are you genuinely autistic enough to be unable to comprehend the feeling of nostalgia and longing?

>be 8
>wish you could play every game in the store

>be adult
>have ROMs for every game in the world
>dont feel like playing anything

>The implication that every child was manipulated and taken advantage of is as much projection as me saying you got diddled by your priest

That's not how a projection works, moron. The fact that you went straight to rape is a pretty clear sign of a Freudian slip. I like how you think the term cognitive development is is some sort of super intelligent thing to say. It's funny that you're so dimwitted that this phrase actually pissed you off so much that you felt the need to defend against it. I wasn't even using it against you but you but now that I know how insecure you are about common terms it just makes me laugh at you. Children getting taken advantage of simply means that people are able to easily trick them, seems like you never grew out of that stage so I'm now sure why you're trying to go back. Stay mad, m8.

Well, why don't you just stop being angry? Problem solved.

No, I don't miss being a stupid kid, my best years are my adult years even though I'm still alone.

I felt like an old man as a child and my mom would get angry often that me and my brother where like a bunch of old men.

We were very antisocial with other kids and mostly just wanted to make models and learn about WW2 and early 20th century shit.

Conversely i also was a late bloomer and am a manchild. Who knows. Kids are fun to be around and I like them but they're sad, tired and angry as much if not more than adults and clearly have depressed down periods as well. People forget this and imagine childhood only as chill naivete. I hated being a child but I was helicopter parented and not really allowed to do much.

I spent today cleaning and polishing my bike and was happier than I ever was as a child. When I could only daydream about owning something or piloting something cool.

Attached: 483d9465bf74246f8620fc8c3988a5c4.jpg (790x1170, 215K)

sometimes i wish i could go back, before i got redpilled. i dont have anyone around me who knows what i do, its pretty lonely.

>Do I miss being a small innocent child, playing video games and not knowing about the pain and suffering of the world and knowing of death
yes user. I miss it.

Attached: 1550147958589.jpg (1024x427, 37K)

Yeah, my mother always asks where the old me went or something

Like some anons here I was forced to grow up too early from bad parenting, but, I'm a bright eyed adult now in a weird twist.

I'm no longer ashamed of my upbringing and I've come to understand that struggling isn't a bad thing. Its necessary to build character and makes people more interesting. I took life by the horn from a hopeless situation by going off on my own and I've been able to accomplish a lot of things by myself. I look forward to the future and what I'll be able to do next.

Only because no older girl to take sexual advantage of me and make me her pet

Every fucking day of my life now. Becoming an adolescent and then an adult literally mindbroke me, I'm now a bitter cunt permanently. I can't trust anyone, and I can't enjoy anything. I'm in constant panic and anxiety.

Attached: rippen space.jpg (1120x640, 311K)

I never was a sweet bright eyed child.

Attached: 39AC6A11-0A48-4B9E-8577-664C4FCE7043.jpg (365x306, 24K)

Just to be clear, just because you weren't that way at 8 or 11 doesn't mean you never were. 2 and 3 year olds are children too.

Fair enough, if my dad is to be believed then there was an incident where I bawled my eyes out over seeing a cat get ran over. Not to sound edgy but that part of me died pretty quickly. Even people like Stalin were like that once.

If I was a kid again, I would sell my body all around

Attached: FB_IMG_1555757571633.jpg (720x749, 46K)

Your parents were dumb normies who had sex early and popped u out before they learned their learned basic algebra. Of course ure gonna be smarter than literal retards

wtf
Why are you such a slut?

No, I do not miss waking up to schizophrenic episodes at an age where I didn't know what was going on, nor do I miss crying myself to sleep because I knew I would die friendless and getting beaten whenever I cried because my parents thought tough love was the way to go for an autistic schizophrenic child. In their defense, there's no way anyone could have actually helped me in any positive way anyway. How the fuck can you help a kid who can barely form sentances at the age of six and rolls around on the floor screaming at night about mean voices? Things are better now at least by some measures, but this life is straight fucked all the way through. The only time I miss was one summer in highschool where I hung out with a dude who actually tolerated me and we biked around trashing shit because we hated everyone.

Attached: 1558308260378.jpg (750x747, 235K)

Lol I got pnuemonia at 3 and when I was 5 my mom told me she wanted to kill me while banging my head against the hard coffee table. By the time I was 8 I unironically wished Hitler had won and killed everyone in the world or some shit.

How old are you, user
How far back do your journeys go

I'm only 22 user. Dropped out of highschool at 17 due to failing grades and spent the last five years just drifting. Been homeless a few times, been employed a few times for a brief period of time before they found out I was a human accident.