New episode 9

i went outside and filmed muslims without their permission. And some other people.

youtu.be/jvD5gc0jczQ

Attached: ED681B88-8D71-412A-807F-22476B1A0D3D.jpg (1536x1232, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mP5ZVPwP7bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where is this? It sounded like he was pronouncing the German "warum" really badly

its the netherlands, my friend

Jesus Christ, that first couple are so hostile. I feel like most people just give you weird looks if you point a camera at them.

pepperspray the shitskins next time

More deatails please.
>Where is this?
>Why was this made?
>Where is the rest?

>Be high functioning autist
>Go outside and film people
You're cruising for a bruising

Come on, dude. At one point a guy says Dan Hague and there are signs that say Delft in another bit.

Yes! Get more of the blacks and shitskins. More off that and you have me sub for life.
Your Chanel should be only those people, leave the whites and japs alone, unless They interracial.
Anyway go getum

>friend sees this
>says it should be illegal to film people in public
lost a bit of respect desu

>fuck you
>fuck you gender
>fuck you mother
>you fill me
wtf? indian english is weird

Careful friendo. It's all fun and games until run into an actual crazy person.

Attached: chika.gif (380x214, 756K)

Yep, certain races more than others

Pepperspray is considered a weapon here and thus illegal

As an experiment

i know. Frogpost aside, I dont mind dying though

Attached: 8466063E-A929-4496-BE39-80F6B2E768DC.png (746x512, 99K)

Uhhhhhhhh...Germany?

Attached: 1558033473171.jpg (680x638, 90K)

I think your zipper was open. Around 1:30.

I can't wait until someone beats the living shit out of you, fucking pest.

>I filmed muslims

All middle-easterners aren't muslims... Just as all middle-easterners aren't arabs.

>i went outside and filmed muslims without their permission

So what the hell were you trying to prove ? That people don't like to get filmed ?
Iam german and i would slap the shit out of you aswell.

You probably some creep

For real though, why don't people like to be filmed? What's the absolute worst thing that could come from it? It's exactly the same as staring at another person in public. People are indirectly filmed all the time; you could have random footage of yourself on the internet and you might not ever know. People are just too paranoid.

Attached: peen.png (460x460, 357K)

You're a dick but I appreciate the 2nd hand people watching.
Guy at 5:00 is a sweetheart.

how emberassing

he even says hes a muslim man.

Yup, nobodys gonna give a single fuck when google glass comes out or similar devices

I was referring to the woman in your picture. I didn't watch the video. But hey I respect you for fucking with a mudshit.

The dialogue is good keep doing that. Also timestamp these so you can have some reference of time there. I assume it's all pretty recent though.

thanks. timestamp how exactly? a notation in the discription?

user, is this you? Jesus

what are you trying to prove with that?
yes muslims and shit skins are a pest but I would slap your phone off your hand if you try to film me, and dont try to get away with the
>b-but the government is filming you everyday cameras on streets and buildings why cant I
I would be more worried if someone I dont know is filming me rather the government

HAHAHAHAHA. fucked by muzzies

>i went outside and filmed muslims without their permission. And some other people.
Getting bold! Keep it up user. We are with you!

makes a lot of sense this is in the netherlands. raging moroccans and turks everywhere. same thing down south here in belgium

Do you stop filming and walk away when people tell you to get your fucking camera out of their face or do you ignore them and keep filming like a jackass? If the latter, don't be surprised when they decide to beat the ever loving shit out of you. I will feel no sympathy or remorse when it inevitably happens because you keep pestering people just for the sake of getting a rise out of them.

its because it's so abnormal they feel like they should be angry or standing up for themselves or something.. when in reality it really doesnt matter if you get filmed, unless of course its some guy pointing a camera up a girls skirt then it makes sense

glad you get it, user

user, I'm 2 minutes in and this is awesome, but isn't there anyone who could stick around and watch your back?? I'm starting to get worried for your safety.

dont worry, user. when it happens, it happens.

really enjoying your stuff op keep it up and god speed

It's just this again isn't it?
youtu.be/mP5ZVPwP7bg