Fuck them bitches

fuck them bitches

Attached: 10BAE98B-C1CC-4A0E-A143-622FAEAFADA2.jpg (640x736, 461K)

>mfw hoes mad

Attached: 3c2.jpg (750x562, 69K)

Hoes b mad

Attached: 1558228224756.jpg (901x952, 94K)

>NO ban war
What did she mean by this?

even the guy in back is disgusted.
>if only you knew how bad thing really are

>Black guy in the background looking at the bitch like "What the hell is she doing"
I love it. The thots think they're speaking for the opressed minorities but the minorities only see them as what they really are: dumb whores.

>those signs
>that fridge body
>that fucking tattoo
>smug look on her face like you've never seen anyone as kwerkie as she is
God, I wish women like that had the self awareness to realize how gutter tier they are

Precisely this
>WE ARE NOT "OVARY-ACTING"
oh for fucks sake kid....

Spotted the incels
Who hurt you lol

Jesus Christ, that chimp in the back is about to rape her.

Attached: trifro.png (1702x1514, 759K)

spotted the fridge body
I already know you hurt yourself by following all those prettier girls on insta who lie about having opinions like you but actually act like submissive girls so people actually like them when the camera is off, so I won't ask.

Society in general made me this way. They wanted to trust us like animals then we will be that way.

I agree, these SJW feminist retards need to go away already. They have no place in society other than just to complain about everything. I mean seriously, I am honestly just sick of life, the world, society and everything. It just sucks......

>treat people like genetic trash who don't belong anywhere in society
>lol why are you so mad
Women are sociopaths

that is how everyone treats me, just because i have autism. i hate being an autist it fucking sucks i just want to die

>i hate being an autist it fucking sucks i just want to die
yeah I agree, I feel like a fucking alien everytime I try to interact with people

yeah same here, I feel like an outcast. the internet is my only safe-spot... what do?

>They have no place in society other than just to complain about everything
>proceeds to do nothing but complain about everything on Jow Forums

please, shut the fuck up. no one cares what you have to say.

I don't know, my plan is to just waste away online until I kms in a few years

>have sex incels
Go to church
you need Jesus to fix ur brain with this larp faggot

that's unfortunate, i plan on working in IT or comp sci, computers are something i'm really into.

yeah I'm studying comp sci at school and doing fine in that, but for other life reasons I feel like I'm being crushed by massive weights 24/7

>SJW feminist retards
faggot

yeah I get that man, that's how I live. I don't really do much with my life but computers have always been something I've been good at, so I feel like it would be good to get a career with something I'm into - it's the best way to work without feeling like a slave. that's my bit of advice for those hesitant to work, get a job with something you like, it will help you in the long run.

nah it's the truth, don't like it? go away.

>you need Jesus
surprised you didn't get muted for your unoriginality, get the fuck outta here with that shit lmfao no one here needs religishit

seething larper detected

yeah and you're a seething retard stfu

>spotted the incel
braindead faggot spotted

Attached: 3.png (643x230, 206K)

Dont "ovary-act" babe, lol here's your (you)

Pic related is absolute gutter tier, women in every direction who are more desirable physically and personality wise.

Jow Forums is most in need of the truth that resurrection is a scientific fact, and we all need to begin acting as if we will all see each other forever, because the ones that don't will be burned in neverending fire.

She is like a bucket of college bullshit.

>"superior" white race

she's just a dumb SJW whore thats all she is

Attached: cap_One Punch Man - 10 - Unparalleled Peril_00:08:46_02.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

spotted the Mad Hoe
give birth

*target locked*
*initiating predator mode*

Attached: 213.jpg (444x444, 67K)

her body is so ugly

*ahem*
society

Sometimes I wish all of us oh so terrible w*hite male could simply timejump forward a few years into the future and leave women like this behind.
Then we reappear and we can simply start to rebuild the ruins that are left and have some very contrite white females, if any of those are indeed yet alive.

>give birth
So we're using this as "have sex" but for whores?

Attached: 39496B3C-98DF-475D-A17A-20D8D7A17C39.jpg (1242x1216, 872K)

Frfr my good sir
HOES MAD, HOES MAD, HOES MAD

I love how girls pretty much just want to be sluts.
Its hilarious to me. It only gets upsetting when I think of how sluts don't want to fuck me, apparently