Why do females live life on easy mode and when will it end?

Why do females live life on easy mode and when will it end?

Attached: 1558442535651.jpg (1080x615, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marital_rape
finaid.org/students/selectiveservice.phtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it won't end for a long time, but it's gonna get worse that's for sure

Attached: female-privilege.png (696x901, 211K)

When will the meme that females live life on easymode end?

>why
Because pathetic twats enable and support it.
>when will it end
Never, realistically.

to be honest women are only this way because men reduce themselves to cucks, if they didnt women would never get away with any of the insanity they constantly pull, its mens fault for not treating women as women

men need to learn just like there is a proper way to treat the elderly and the very young, there is also a proper way to treat women

>meme
Geg

This. Women are naturally shallow and uninteresting outside of their looks, but men enable their shitty behavior and are every bit responsible for the state of things as women are.

How easy are their lives bros?

Attached: 1558326428972.jpg (1080x1350, 213K)

>Daddy's money
>Beta provider boyfriends

I'd guess it's easy enough to not really even need a job?

Probably not that easy, they look dumb and probably get into all sorts of problems with money, drugs, whatever.

Disc
Original

>white knighting
>on trannychan
you have to go back

Attached: D6j4JjqWsAADsXv.jpg (576x371, 28K)

Guys thinking with their dicks helps girls get away with shit. Don't enable them so much.
>whiteknighting

I like this image but it's definitely wrong on some points.
>For example, women are not less likely to have depression than men.

Just report them to IRS.
None of these bitches are declaring their income related to sexual services.

It'll end when men realize their worth, understand that these hoes would be nothing without them and stop being so desperate that they'll give money to any bitch who asks for it.

>Asian girl with ass to the camera
>has no ass

White privilege is real. damn

If she was ass-ugly nobody would be paying. It's her genes that have put her on easy-mode.

Genes don't make you take showers though.

I will keep shit like that in mind

>men
>not giving women free money

Impossible. We will always have an ego and for some reason blowing it on females is the only way to show it.

Real nigga shit, hoes only live life on easy mode cause men are the ones that make it easy for them.
Cucks always going out of their way to do generous shit for hoes that didn't even ask because they have no concept of how to actually hit on women.

You can't even blame them. If people were transparently offering me money or favors because they're that dumb (and even feel good about it) why would i say no?

You want thots to be put in check more often? Leave them alone, look away, put your wallet down.

This - Dumb hoes always have a tendency to ruin everything, especially their own live.

Not to mention that men control all the money and have more than they could ever spend

>more rights then men
>free pussy pass in the courts
>can rape boys and get child support from their rape victims
>less of the homeless then men
>more health care support then men
>more likely to have sex and reproduce
>people trust you better around kids
>more education funding then men

how the fuck are women not on easy mode?

This is a just bee yourself post. Try again

>more rights than men
Kek. Imagine being this retarded. This is called putting pussy on a pedestal. You actually are weaker than women and worship them. You're no man, you're an eunuch.

they're called simps. (S)uckas - (I)dolizing - (M)ediocre - (P)ussy

And then have beta from r9k writing her loves letters about how they gonna be the perfect family when she gets out

stupid dumb fuck kys.

>women are not require to give you sex in marriage but men are force to provide resources.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marital_rape

>not require for women and they still get financial aid

finaid.org/students/selectiveservice.phtml

>not raped equals more rights
Yikes lol. How many times were you drafted btw

beating them

>Why do females live life on easy mode
Because men allow them to.
>and when will it end?
When we reach the same stage of population growth and decline that Japan has.

dumb bitches like you like to call it rape when it should be your fucking job to give her sex because he is providing everything else.

>How many times were you drafted

well if you don't want the responsibility of going to war then you don't deserve the rights you have now. if a war breaks out someone has to go to war.

toastie roastie or a white knight. either way you're pathetic

Attached: D6ksc9qX4AA-I30.jpg (242x255, 15K)