Fembots, what race of guy do you find most attractive and why? What race are you as well?

Fembots, what race of guy do you find most attractive and why? What race are you as well?

Attached: 637940F9-EBFF-486F-A8E3-E280CA2FEE49.jpg (648x365, 198K)

I'll go out with any black guy for obvious reasons. Plus my daughter is mixed race so it would be easy for a black guy to say she's his. I also like darker Arabs and Pakistani men, they can be mean but so hot at the same time. The only men I completely rule out are "Oriental" Asians like Chinese etc and Indians. They just creep me out and are very selfish sexually. Sometimes there is top tier white guys I like, maybe the top 5% but they have to be wealthy, intelligent, sensitive, non controlling, fit and very attractive for me to settle with them. Maybe in another five years or so I'll find a white guy to settle with but right now the darker they are the more fun they to be. IDK and I don't care lol.

>can't even get close to typing female
son I am disappoint

I guess that's a good thing. At least I gave it the ol' college try!

Most of these "fembots" will say, only whites but I assure you that bullshit, I've dated girls from here who were white as hell. I'm not even white so there's that.

Why do you even care, their opinions don't matter anyways, most of the "women" here are larping faggots or actual fucking goblins.

White/white.
Not even kidding, I am incapable of experiencing attraction towards any guy who isn't purely white/of Northern European heritage. Not even that I necessarily won't be friendly towards a non-white, but as for actual dating/a relationship, they just aren't something I'd ever consider. Not even chinks or japs.

>t. Some massive incel cope

Please give me a chance to be your bf, I will paint my skin with your favourite color to prove my worth

Whites are the most attractive by far, i dont even really find other races attractive. maybe some korean guys are alright but not really. I am also white.

That doesn't change the things that I wrote though, go and find statistics you dumb fuck, why would you ask this retarded question here? Everybody knows that most of the girls prefer white guys.

Attached: 1555132607083.jpg (605x658, 83K)

I want an Asian cutie, other whites don't do it for me and black guys are.. ugh

You were right when you said that women here are actually goblins or larpers, but let's be honest, not most of the women want white guys, it just depends. Very accurate picture btw lol idk what the deal is with this retards calling other people incels, I've been called incel here a lots of times for sharing my point of views and opinions, and some fag comes to call me incel lmao, like sure you know me dude

I'm white (Balkanite) and guys from northwestern europe are the most attractive imho

So you'd only date them?

I don't really hold any particular race as more attractive than others.

Give me a chance then

white/white

origano

No, I've dated 3 guys and none of them was northwestern european. I don't think I'd ever date a non-white though.

Wow I'm white, be my gf

By non-white, what races you mean?

Anything but ethnic europeans and secular middle easterners/north africans

Then maybe I'd have an opportunity with you cause I'm none of that

>race
Tyrone, your problem is not "racism hurr durr reparationz we wuz kangz an sheit".

Your problem is "female hypergamy".

Guys with flat stomachs, big shoulders and arms and most of them are all black.

Tell me about yourself then?
Dating random strangers isn't really my thing.

Honestly I'm pretty boring, I spend my days alone dealing with shitty thoughts, I just want someone to talk to, that's all, I'm into music a lot though, so at least I have that for myself even it's listening to blues at night to sleep

Well we can talk if you want, user. No guarantees it'll lead anywhere though.

Do you have some contact?

My lifetime goal is to date a blond man. I find them absolutely beautiful, white guys are by far the best. Im a very lightskin latina.

>My lifetime goal is to date a blond chad.
ftfy
You wouldn't date a robot who happens to be blonde.

this just proves my point, shit skin women go for the white and white women go for the nonwhite guys cuz theyre prob tired of the white ones. not the first time i see/hear this

I don't really use social media much at all. I have discord but don't really care to post it here. If you want to post yours, or a throwaway email that I can send mine to, that'd be a thing.

If we got along well enough, why wouldnt I date a robot? I'd rather be with someone who I can relate to than otherwise.

I dont use social media either and i dont join servers on discord either, do you?

And yeah sure email me yours at:

[email protected]

Im latina (mostly white, portuguese & spanish). I dated a mixed race guy (mostly black) then 2 whites (both western european, one italian descent and other half slavic half germanic)

All from Jow Forums then?

The first in high school, the 2 others in friend groups. What makes you even assume id look for a boyfriend in this den of iniquity?

shut up whore i didnt ask about how your life is/was

slut

kek

Attached: 501465546831953933.png (91x97, 17K)

>black

did you get raped? I always hear girls getting raped by blacks and some girl had to be hospitalized because he damage her anus very badly after raping her.

No the question was, which race of guys do you find most attractive. Not who you dated.

Sluts are gonna be sluts user, of couse we needed to know the amount of guys shes been with of course itwas the right thread for her to post that lmao

indigenous american men have beautiful features and skin
i'm an ugly white piggu

That's pretty cool, user
Where are you from?

No, all consensual but we never had sex or anything. it was literally just us saying "we are dating now" and one very shy mouth kiss

Ah right. Im not at all attracted to natives or latinos, im attracted partly to blacks and mostly to whites.

Only if you're at least 6'2 and have a full time job.

lahore user

south asian and prefer whites/paki/middle eastern

I made this past week, hope this help you OP

Attached: white_girls_tier.jpg (1539x900, 516K)

Virginia then? How's life up north?

Phenotype-wise: Finnish/Nordic
Culture-wise: German, Icelandic and Danish.
I have to go to dance practice, see you guys soon!

That was the worst LARP bait of all time. You didn't even try.

Attached: pp,550x550.u1.jpg (550x422, 35K)

Kek hope you break your neck while dancing stupid bitch

Why do you keep making these fembot threads they are actual cancer holy fuck
Stop putting women above all and become an incel

North East Asian men. I'm white. Some Native and Aztec looking dudes can be hot too.

Have you dated any? What's your opinion on 'em?

the "insanely rich Chad", clearly.

Attached: zl5xhlw3e9321.jpg (4898x3265, 947K)