How long has it been since you spoke to a girl for more than 2 mins that wasn't:

How long has it been since you spoke to a girl for more than 2 mins that wasn't:
- coworker
- family
- paid to be nice to you (cashier, waitress)
- teacher, doctor, nurse

For me it was 11 months. Before that it was 3 years

Not proud of it but it's literally not hard at all if you are employed to achieve this

Attached: 1556303959290-e1556610127524.png (667x867, 741K)

Does talking to a coworker outside of work about things unrelated to work count?

Yeah maybe it does

Are you friends / dating?

a year and a half

Somewhere between acquaintance and friend. We hang out sometimes. If that counts then I guess the last time for me was last weekend.

7-8 years, probably gonna be 9-10 years until I join the army where I got to talk to a girl probably.

6 months
I wish I had a femanon to VC.

Attached: 1487479013399.jpg (250x242, 7K)

Well what are your interests?
If you fuckin have nothing and your a boring piece of shit and your only personality trait is
"I am a robot and I am sad"
Won't fucking get you anywhere

>Well what are your interests?
Not him but i like science, history, the news, and philosophy. Cooking and exercising too

Girl or guy ... several months. I'm dying from the lack of social contact.

I had a date around April if I remember well so 1.5 months.

Generic shit no wonder you browse/R9k/
Is that what you tell girls when you meet them?

>I never spoke to anyone for longer than 2 minutes

Attached: eruhrbhkhaerkh.jpg (485x485, 71K)

2 months real, ~18h text

Must have been alteast 2 years now she was a part of a group of friends that invited me to play random games sometimes but of course despite having anxiety issues and whatnot she was still womyn which means she always found a new bf before you could realize she broke up with the last one. Now shes got a job n shit so not playingmany games anymore and only occasionally texts me to ask if im still alive.

Literally, never. Not even exaggerating.

This is assuming people on group projects count as co-workers

I dunno desu, in person? Pushing 10 years. Doubt there's any robots like myself. So many failed normalfags itt

>Generic shit no wonder you browse/R9k/
I am at work, that's why i'm browsing

Tell me what i should find interesting instead please

>Is that what you tell girls when you meet them?
Obviously not. I rarely ever meet girls and they don't ask

Must be about 8 months. Consider me Chad >year bros.

If classmates count as coworkers, then never. Actually never.

I'm as boring as can be and lack social skills.
But I can talk endlessly about what tech crap I'm experimenting with or working on. My main interests are pretty generic, however I enjoy most activities as long as I have someone to do them with. I can usually keep a conversation going, as long as I don't get one word replies.

Attached: 1555270047160.png (300x300, 85K)

Being able to talk endlessly about tech crap is not a useful conversation skill. I can also talk endlessly about tech crap, and nobody who doesn't also work on tech crap cares in the slightest.

About 200 days (early november/late october). She wasn't paid but she was doing it for her church, just talking about God or some shit.

a little over a year for me