Went to buy soda and there was this teen couple making out in the middle of the aisle

Went to buy soda and there was this teen couple making out in the middle of the aisle.
He was rubbing her crotch, grabbing her ass and stuff.
I just had to awkwardly take my soda, she smirked at me and I had to give that awkward fake smile back like I was totally comfortable with people doing that shit because I'm 30.

Sigh. Fucking hate the west. When did teens become this obnoxious and oversexual anyway? Can't even go to the store without having my virginity and inceldom rubbed in my face. Fucking hell.
Well, my only cope is that to get a woman you need to be just as dumb and vein as they are.

Attached: index (2).jpg (227x222, 10K)

>52 52 52 59

Sigh. Can't even get right.

Nah, in reality you and I just dont have much to offer women so they dont want us. Coping is unhealthy, better to accept things as they are so you wont be as upset about it. Hell I only think about my virginity when I'm on r9k. Maybe take a break from this board, in reality being a virgin is not horrible.

Are you from USA, user? I never see any of this shit when I go to store. (Granted, I live in eastern europe so it isn't as degenerate)

just try to look like a stern unapproving father or something rather than the pathetic awkward incel you are.

>Hell I only think about my virginity when I'm on r9k. Maybe take a break from this board, in reality being a virgin is not horrible
This is correct. Jow Forums is insecurity central.

>in reality you and I just dont have much to offer women so they dont want us
This might be something you tell yourself and it fucks up your game.
What do crotch-rubbing low IQ assholes have to offer women? Just that. Like I said I figure most bimbos are like that themselves so they're on the same wavelength. It really doesn't take anything else than a low IQ. You probably overthink things.

Finland. Finland is pretty liberal and degenerate.

Mida vittu user, I've been to Finland and I've seen niggers and muslims and beggars, but nothing like that. Guess your country is fucked, finnbro.

t. estonianfag

Attached: 1558216118262.png (593x721, 144K)

>estonia

I've been to Tallinn a few times and it's so much better than Helsinki.
Cleaner, more history and the people are better. And the prices.. holy shit. Battery is 1e per can, here it's 2,50e at least.

Attached: india-pood.jpg (2000x1500, 325K)

Thank you user, glad you appreciate my capital town. Although I don't really like Tallinn, so many negros and junkies, russians, blabla, although I like the Old Town very much.

Also come buy our fucking alcohol, latvianfags are stealing all our finnbros

Something similar happened at work. I was on register and saw this guy doing that and i guess they saw me see them? So they came to my register and tried to make me uncomfortable in a few ways

>buying soda
Lose some fucking weight you amerilard

I wonder if people actually think incels are doing just fine.

Fucking hate people who have to do that shit in public.

>Eastern Europe isn't degenerate

Mate you only just got plumbing

You should have wrinkled your nose in disgust, or made that sound when you're stifling a laugh. You should have made her feel like what they were doing was cringe. Because it is.

Pretty much this

Why do you hate them? They are not low iq idiots and sluts ot whatever. And even if they were, so what? They are just people who can enjoy such things as having sex

Its not like its their fault that they can get laid anyways...

Take a look a Chad for example. He knows he will never be an astronaut, but he doesnt care. He knowd his limitations.

Women are visual, and in that regard we have nothing to offer to them. Can you blame anyone about it? No

Just go do something productive with your life and carry on

you had an awesome opportunity and you didnt take it

you could have just looked her dead in the eye with a dead ass expression while slowly opening your soda, taking a sip and burping, all while keeping eye contact, then just walked off in a chill af pace

These were the best options for you, OP. Instead of being sad about it, you could have fucked up their vibe triumphantly.

hmmm let me see

Pretty much all astronauts are the very picture of Chad you faggot.

Astronauts are usually smart. Chad usually isn't.

Chad is about being tall with broad shoulders with a well built frame and a handsome face. Intelligence has absolutely nothing to do with any of that you retard.

True. However, being an astronaut has everything to do with intelligence. Retard.

>hey are not low iq idiots and sluts ot whatever.
They are.

Is the retard seriously calling me a retarded? JFL.

You are literally, unironically a retard if you don't believe the physical tests they give astronauts are just as grueling and intense as the others. Astronauts have to be in great shape, that's even more important than intelligence nowadays since we can send multiple crews up at once.

You fucking dumbass. Outside of maybe professional athlete, movie star, or Seal Team 6 level of Marines, astronaut is the Chaddiest career you can have.

why don't you just fuck off back to where you came from, redditfag?

where are you from where you see this shit? im in canada and all i see when i go to the store is just a bunch of old people buying groceries

Getting women is about having a low IQ

i genuinly hate public displays of affection, like keep that to yourself, i do it in private, most people do it in private, i dont want to see you noshing on your gfs face. absolutly grim. why is it socially acceptable to do it in the west, its a personal, intimate act. just stop

Attached: 1552513839099.jpg (250x220, 6K)

Astronauts are just scientist and nerds...
I guess being a nedy scientist is Chad now.

So much anger.

Clam down dude lol. Life aint fair.
You can blame anyone you want, but in the end, its only gonna fuel your fire and make you miserable on your own.

also in Canada. we have an ageing population, not many people are having kids especially with the state of the economy right now. I don't even see hot girls outside much anymore, even in the summer unless I'm near a campus. They all just stay in.

You can express disdain. Who fucking cares how old they may be. They don't wear their age pinned to their shirts, and you should make them feel shitty for being degenerate worms.

>Well, my only cope is that to get a woman you need to be just as dumb and vein as they are.
>dumb and vein
>vein

Attached: 1557938786898.jpg (393x391, 47K)

Hey can you kill yourself please? I suspect you live in one of these shithole """"small towns"""" in other words tax burden heroine infestations. Move to the city and make some money or kill yourself, I'm done with you inbreds soaking up my taxes.