What country has the best women? American women are degenerates

What country has the best women? American women are degenerates.

Attached: 1549827785053.jpg (768x768, 87K)

women in general are degenerates. they just have different favored forms of degeneracy in different parts of the world.

hurr durr amerca wamen so bad, at least the whores in europe and everywhere else are trad, amiriiiiiite

Why would stick up for american women

To answer the question it would be russian/ukraine

Get a loyal slav or trad azn looking turk
Don't waste time on whores

it's not supposed to be sticking up for american women, sorry if it reads like that

>tfw no fellow burger gf to take out for bacon dbl cheeseburgers and a strawberry shake
It's suffering anons

Best as in loyal and low sex partners? Probably mudslime women due to the fact that if they cheat or sleep around a lot they'll wind up getting stoned.

Why do you say Russian/Ukrainian women?

Attached: 1548890899467m.jpg (819x1024, 101K)

most of russian and ukrainian girls are fucking gold diggers

>slavs
>loyal
>traditional
Oh you non slavs, how little you know.

Attached: 1558299315099.jpg (800x450, 85K)

So unless anyone can argue against this I'm going to accept it as the answer, pic related

Attached: 1548146748803.jpg (453x680, 181K)

>Best women
Women are most generally shit. There probably aren't enough good women to distinguish based on country or culture.
I would say its on a completely individual basis.
Women fucking suck. If I had lived a life where I never saw a woman, I am certain that I wouldn't have been half as unhappy in life as I am now.

It baffles me how many westerners still fall for that stereotype.

It's only because they haven't been through it. More than two thirds of relationships I've heard more than the superficial info about include at least one party either cheating or doing their best to do so, including (especially) the pieces of shit who non-stop advertise themselves as devoted, loyal and self sacrificing. Some of them think they can get away with anything, others just feel bad for a few days and then forget, and it's fine because they moved on.

Attached: absence of god.jpg (600x338, 14K)

I suppose what I'm really asking is what country do you think has the best looking woman that are also the least promiscuous, and aren't awful people at heart

Attached: 2519655_4_o.jpg (655x480, 71K)

You forgot to mention the absolute materialism of them. They rival Chink women at times.

Same answer

Face it, either you live dating some degenerate whore or love alone forever

>dating some degenerate whore
there's always the fundamentalist grils and mormons and muslims. but yeah, if you aren't capable of bagging a ubertrad religious chick then chances are she will have been promiscuous. pic related

Attached: beth.png (632x260, 26K)

>pick a country for its women
>some user from that country shows up to explain why their women are so shit

That's how this game goes, we all know it.

Women are the same everywhere in the world. The only difference is the package the come in and the laws/customs of that country. If you are looking for a traditional christian house-wife, you probably want some girl from a backwards catholic majority country, since the catholic church actually has the power to enforce its morals in those countries.

>most of russian and ukrainian girls are fucking gold diggers

Gold diggers to the average American are a slam dunk. We are the world's royalty so we seem rich to everyone.

Slavic women are bitches but they're still nothing compared to what Western fuckholes are like