People with girlfriends call themselves robots

>people with girlfriends call themselves robots
why though?

Attached: a5b887d8084366a7507370f5e6ed1e71.jpg (374x347, 39K)

Can you define robot tho

yes a robot is a socially inept friendless virgin

and not of the rest necessarily changes on a fingersnap by getting your dick wet. Hell, that happening with the wrong girl will even make matters worse

yes it does if you are able to procure a mating partner you are not a robot
Period
case closed

I'm not a virgin but I'm a robot. What are we gonna do now?

>I'm a robot
no you aren't

You're not wrong but you aren't right either. A robot isn't necessarily a virgin, many robots have lucked out and got pussy or were cyborgs that became full robots after a formal relationship. Some men even became robots after marriage.

What you're thinking of is called an incel, that's pathetic and belongs to reddit.

>got pussy
please stop talkign about sex like its a commodity you sound like a non white normalnigger

Is is not?
You can buy it and girls can exchanged it for literally anything from money to favors, special treatment and even social status.
Stop being a manchild and accept life as it is.

im saying it is but it shouldnt be love should be an intimate thing not some capitalist commodity. i hate normalniggers and pozzed zog culture making sex into a commodity

probably because prior to getting a girlfriend they spent a ludicrous amount of time on this site and can't break the habit now

I understand your point about it being an intimate thing, but you could still pay your hot classmate for sex one day and have an intimate relationship with someone you care the next one and they'll both be different experiences.
You wouldn't even know when sex is meaningful to you if you haven't had casual sex before.
Stop obsessing about your ideals of what sex should be, you sound like a gigantic faggot incel.

>hes had casual sex
fuck off and die sociopath

Attached: A_Guide_to_Comfortable_Urethral_Sounding_1.jpg (160x198, 28K)

lol just have sex already and get over it, user

I am. But you're not.

Attached: 1542406506694.png (328x327, 144K)

please leave you have no reason to be on Jow Forums go back to faceberg normalscum

That is nothing. Some people believe that women can be robots

Stop mixing love and sex up before you die of it honestly.
Yes they should belong together, maybe the world would be a far better place if they ONLY ever occurred together.
But the world sucks and both happen without eachother. Quite often even.

A robot is a social outcast, often due to matters of mental health. They cannot adapt to society, they have issues comprehending several aspects of society, and generally disagree in some form with how society is operated.
It is entirely feasible to obtain a relationship despite this handicap if one interacts with another member of the group previously described. It is entirely feasible to even have a robot in a relationship with a "normie", though it would be strained and unconventional as well as difficult to replicate.
A robot is also entirely capable of hiring a prostitute to lose his/her virginity to.
Friendship is difficult but just as feasible to procure, though the average robot's evasive and avoidant personality will cause significant strains on any relationship, platonic or romantic.
Improbably =/= impossible.
What IS impossible for a robot:
>enjoying partying or highly social activities with groups of people
>highly casual sexual relationships with people
>participating heavily in social media

They're retarded and want to "fit in" with our club without meeting any of the criteria. Non-virgins are abominations. Worthless, lustful beings who wouldn't have rights in any properly developed society.

That is surprsing sane, wtf happend?

>le Jow Forums is for losers with no gf maymay

I agree, but Jow Forumstards and tradthots are no better than normalshits.

it is, did you know that this board started literally with just "tfw no gf" wojak memes? fuck you newfag. get out.
Im with you op, anyone that isnt a virgin doesnt belong here (unless it was with a prostitute).
This were FACTS back in the day, now this shit is infested with normalfaggots who go 2 days without getting their dick sucked and then proceed to think they are """"robots""""
There is no escape from the bullying, they are just following us everywhere, taking everything we build, everything we like. fuck off.
>inb4 noooo dis board was just an experiment and shiet

Attached: 1546406425188.jpg (2048x1357, 835K)

>procure a mating partner
anyone can, whores are pretty cheap

Actually there is 8ch Jow Forums. But it is infested with conservatards and le joos/mossad/zog-tier schizos.

People want to gatekeep and insist that their personal circumstance should be the requirement for everyone else. It's a very toxic and self-absorbed thing to do, but mental health is a sad place.

Better than this shithole, with all the faggots, mentally ill faggots and cucks.

Its called being a failed normie, retard.

Why the fuck would you be eating spaghetti and milk while you take a bath?

Idk, my bf still identifies himself as a robot, been dating for almost 3 years, but he still has the same mindset. I can honestly say, that he's probably more robot than any of you (which isn't a good thing) even tho he has a gf.

tits or gtfo roast13

Attached: shovel-dog.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

If you were able to get a girl to have sex with you, that means you are no longer a virgin, you are not socially inept and you have at least one friend.

I hate fucking pigskin white Puritan culture that made sex this huge fucking deal and made me believe it was. It really stunted my development.

it is you should find someone you love and will love forever and then sex them. its not puritanism its just an emotional thing