I texted my mom about accelerationism

i texted my mom about accelerationism

Attached: Capture.png (469x534, 24K)

>red (or whatever) pilling the family
Rookie mistake but you will notice that soon enough.

i just wanted to share something i think is cool

I hate that shit when you're trying to tell your mom about something and she doesn't give a fuck

She probably didn't even open the link

I know right? Fucking bitch.

wrrrong
get schooled kidd

Attached: Capture.png (476x612, 32K)

typical mom "why don't you get a degree son, so you can get a nice paying job and make me babies"

Wow, stop talking like that.

she was very neglectful and abusive and is now trying to make up for it

this thread deserves some of my lulz
you guys sure know how to introduce interresting stuff to people

Attached: jp.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

God, your mom must be so disappointed in you. Do you have a job?

yeah im a bartennder

so wheres the rest of the ninja turtles?

would your mom help pay for it? sounds like a pretty good deal desu. i'm sure you can learn a lot more on your own, but CAN is often not the same as WILL, especially when the internet is involved

i mean, considering right now at 9:30-12:30 in the morning, you are posting screencaps of texts w/ your mom rather than doing your studying makes me believe you're actually not going to ever pursue it in any meaningful capacity, and judging by the way your mom responds, i give it a month tops before you forget about it and find something else. this seems like a common issue for you.

>autist bartender
Hmm

i go to work at 2 bro, chill

>bro
>bartender
>tripfagging
>idiot
oh my, tripfags are definitely getting more special as time changes huh

imagine never being offered a joint and ending up like this guy

Attached: emote3 (2).png (128x128, 27K)

answer my question dipshit

they be on they grind

hit a nerve?
sorry, "bro"
fucking lol man, do you even listen to yourself sometime?

remember when i used to ask you that in your coffee drinking threads

are you ok?? you should listen to some kkb

yeah i do. good times (pic to refresh timer quicker)

Attached: 1558378899297.jpg (720x712, 64K)

how llongg ago was that

like.. err.. 3 years ago iirc

>Donatello
holy shit I haven't seen this trip in a year, do you still post kellys?

nah, that was just a phase. i still love her tho

wheree did the time go!

it flew!

I see, remember that story I told you about the girl in space looking for her mother?

it rings a bell but not a lucid one, could you refresh my memory?

Our story begins a very, very long time ago with a young girl. One day, this girl spotted a rusted spaceship holding a small star child.
"What's your name? Are you lost?" the girl asked the star child. "I'm Luma, and I'm waiting for Mama. She's coming for me on a comet!" said the star child, who had been waiting day and night.

"Don't worry. I'll wait with you," the little girl promised Luma.

At nightfall, the little girl borrowed her father's telescope and peered into the sky. She looked and looked, but she saw nothing. Hours turned into days and then years, but still the sky revealed nothing. Finally, the little girl sighed and said to Luma, "If we stay here looking much longer, I'll be an old lady soon." But then she had an idea. "Why don't we go out there and find your mother ourselves?"

The girl and Luma fixed up the rusty spaceship, and then the two set sail into the starry sky. And this is how the search for the celestial mother began.

and i believe i used crispy images

Attached: crispy wedding dress.jpg (405x593, 35K)

Bartending seems like a sweet gig. I work at home and I'm starved for social interaction

Interesting, this is the exact fake "well-meaning" tone my mom uses in our exchanges, although I'd never text her first. Usually I don't reply at all either or only after a few days.
Should've been a good mom back when it still counted

yes i remember. i love it. i see someone who looks almost exactly like crispy everyday

I wish I could see someone like her irl once, just looking at the computer you get the impression that it's not real

Attached: 1450541775124.png (918x1080, 407K)

ayyy its laim. add me Oipu#5217

alright but I don't know what to talk about

Attached: Mavis_7.png (230x477, 92K)