How do I get off probation if im on for being black? I have money how do I use money to not be on shit anymore

how do I get off probation if im on for being black? I have money how do I use money to not be on shit anymore

I want to leave my small town and im on for being black. do I need to be super rich to get a lawyer to work miracles and shit or just some money? I dont need to beat a murder charge or something I just need slight slight leniency to leave my small town

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

holy shit you still post here? tf have you been doing these past six months absolute waste of life

dude I live in a small town god left me with no options

Talk to your PO, get a job, go to school, do something with life. So pathetic that you're still posting the same shit having done nothing with your life

lmao die nigger

>probation if im on for being black?

explain pls

I only want to live in a big city. minimum wage jobs dont help me. I dont want to go to college I only want to live in a big city. I dont care if I throw my life away god already threw it away trapping me in a small town

I want to live in a fucking big city. why is god stopping me.

you're a lost cause. I don't see you doing anything with your life desu

how do I live in a big city how do I live in a big city how do I live in a big city how do I live in a big city how do I live in a big city how do I live in a big city how do I live in a big city how do I live in a big city how do I live in a big city v

Life in the big city will probably cost more so it will actually be harder for you to get by with whatever job you get there

I have money I dont care about money. I would rather sleep on the streets then be here I dont care

Wait until your probation is over, pack your shit, get on a fucking bus.

He can't because "god cursed him"

Whrn do you get off probation?

no. shut the fuck up. that is not the answer I was looking for. if I wanted advice on how to just sit here and do nothing I would ask how do I sit around and do nothing. fuck off.

What do you mean youre on probation for being black?

Also, go to college. Money comes and goes

I dont want to go to college. I want to leave. that is all I care about. I dont care if im senile and homeless in 20 years. I dont fucking care I want to LEAVE

Look, there really isn't anything you can do while you're on probation. Just lay low, bide your time, try to stay out of trouble. When do you get off probation?

how do I transfer it or get a lawyer to get me off. this is the only advice I want. or how much time would I get if I ran? id rather go to jail then be here

OP what state? you fag

Answer my question first. When do you get off probation?

OP we need to know how long you're on probation for in order for us to help you

It can affect punishment for running and transferring as well as other factors

No you wouldn't you faggot. We told you multiple times to go railhop or take a bus or Uber out to the city and live your life but yet you bitched out every time. You don't want to help yourself you want to rot in your position so you can keep bitching about it.

I have money. I deserve to get off. I am literally entitled to it. this is what money does. just more of god and the whites fucking me

Do you don't have money retard. You can't even afford an ATV. There is a pastebin that some autist logs every thread you make. Stop fucking lying.

I have more money than any of you. how the fuck do I get off? anwer that or fuck off FUCK OFF

>There is a pastebin that some autist logs every thread you make.

Gib link pls. I wanna see this.

>has a lot of money yet cant get a lawyer
you're a pathetic liar and you're on probation what a fucking loser

No you don't. Otherwise you would fix your room from blowing in cold air from when it's -30 outside instead of having to jam the windows closed with towels right? You even said a few threads ago you had your income of scamming people no longer work because of god right?

>how the fuck do I get off?

You wait, moron. You wait, and you don't get arrested, and once your probation expires you can go whatever you want. It's a lot better than going to prison if you ask me. Now fucking tell us how fucking long your fucking probation sentence fucking is you fucking fucker.

how do I get off it or transfer it. this is the only advice I want.

dont give other advice. how do I transfer it or get off

>explain pls

Hes a nigger.
He commits crimes.
Ergo, he's on probation.

there's nothing you can do
o

then I am running and going to jail. if god wasn't after me I could transfer it. anyone else could transfer in the state I just cant because god is personally after me. how do I kill god?

Grow up and put this behind you. Just relax and wait it out man. I don't know what you did or didn't do, it doesn't matter. What matters now is dealing with consequences and not making them worse or sabotaging yourself.

Lay out a plan, find a part time job and just relax. Please don't make rash decisions or choices. You have a whole life ahead of you and this is a crucial moment where you can mess it up. I've done community service. My record is gone and I moved on.

What do you expect from me, a fucking cheat code? You get off by waiting until your probation expires without getting arrested for further crimes. As for transferring you'd probably have to talk to your lawyer. Now stop dodging the question, WHEN DOES YOUR FUCKING PROBATION END?

bro im not letting god win

anyone in the world can transfer around in the state I just wont be able to because im cursed. god literally follows me around destroying everything and making my life hell and no one will believe me

>then I am running and going to jail.

Don't do that, the jail sentence will be longer than your probation. If you just hold out until your probation ends you can leave town a free man. You think being on probation is bad? Being in prison is worse. And being an ex-con is even worse.

Why can't you transfer?

Enough with the god curse crap. Answer the question, now, or I'm going to have to assume that this is a larp.

Blah blah blah cursed blah blah blah god is rayciss blah blah blah dindu nuffin blah blah blah.

I legit have a curse and bad shit happens every time I try to leave. I cant live in a death trap house full of lead and mold and be alone in the country all day. jail is literally better

jail is shorter thats why im doing the jail. its the only way to beat god. plus i cant live in a death trap house full of lead and mold my health is literally failing from being in this death trap and the white devil and wont let me leave or care

Bad luck happens man. I had cancer when I was 5. You need to roll through it. The only god of your life is you and you need to not fuck this up. Don't self sabotage please. You'll look back on this and be so thankful.

Bad luck and circumstance isn't your fault but it is something unfortunately you need to push through. It isn't a god. It's just life. Please just take a breather and maybe don't visit this place as much. It affects people badly. It did me at my lowest point and I stopped coming until I got my shit together

every time I had tried leaving god sabotaged me and as soon as I got a shit load of money this shit happened

either way I HAVE to go to jail. my house is full of toxic lead paint, black mold, completely falling apart. at least in jail I wont die. my house is a fucking death zone dude and I refuse to live in a small town and waste my money living in this shit hole and trap myself further. id rather just run away and go to jail I have no option.

its either jail or heavy toxic lead and mold poisoning. what the fuck am I supposed to do?god left me with no option dude im completely fucked. its either death or jail

You're not going to tell us how long your probation is, are you? Probably because you're not actually on probation and this is all just a larp.

Couldn't you find another place in your town to stay in until your probation ends?

>your house is filled with mold and toxic lead paint
No wonder you keep posting, you have brain damage

jail would be shorter. it does not matter because im either doing jail or leaving legally. I am not laying down and let the white man rape me. nope. raped my ancestors long enough. not getting me too.

maybe because I am trying to find a fucking way out of my death trap fucking ass hole

You can leave legally when your probation ends. Which is when? Come on man. Prove to me that this isn't just a larp.

Consider it your first step on the way out of your shitty town. You'd be feeling a lot better if you weren't living in a house made of poison, that alone would be a good start.

id rather just leave now and then go to jail whenever I chose to for a shorter period than this probation shit. my house is literally no different than jail. at least in jail I dont have lead poisoning and death and shit I just dont want to go for longer than like 6 or 7 months

>like 6 or 7 months

Is that how long your probation is? Did you finally answer the fucking question?

>bad shit
Like what?

no. why would I care if it was that long id just sleep and fap. its literally a lifetime dude its for being black

I already lost my whole life here the whites aren't getting another black slave on the plantation

That's exactly what you'll be if you go to jail

yeah id rather do 8 months in jail then be trapped here forever. do you think I want to go to jail? do you know how fucking bad someones life has to be to voluntarily fucking go to jail?!

Why won't you just say how long you're on probation for?
It isn't forever, so how long is it actually?

>Why won't you just say how long you're on probation for?

Because this is all just a larp.

My only other option is to just flee to another country then

IT'S A FUCKING LARP

It always has been. Fucker never posts any definitive proof of anything he says, always fucking dodges direct questions and proof, and if you call him out or point any of this out, he usually just ignores such posts.

It's a damn larp, hell half the time his shitty stories have contradicting details anyway.

You have not been following it. I do not have any contradiction

Hasn't he been doing this for over a year? He's dedicated, I'll give him that.

Yes you do. Multiple in fact.

its so fucking pathetic that flyover cucks look at the "big city" like its some kind of oasis. its fucking miserable and impossible to live above subsistence level unless you work some horrific soul crushing job and make six figures.

News flash, you will be back on probation after you get out of jail.

Does OP have schizophrenia?