Why do we click so well with some people, but not at all with others?

Why do we click so well with some people, but not at all with others?

Attached: 2JMMDpe.jpg (500x500, 63K)

I don't know, but me and my wife didn't really get along at first.

MBTI.

some personality types just aren't compatable

>"click"
Anyone who uses this word to refer to their relationships is a repulsive, vapid normalfag and should be executed, you included.

If you don't think instant connection with someone is real I just feel bad for you

>like me and her just click, you know XD!?
Kill yourself. Disease infested bloatshit corpse.

>he never clicked with a person
i genuinely feel bad for you

I don't just mean girls user. Some people get along better right off the bat than others. Is that somehow a foreign concept to you?

That's called being a mindless normalfag who instantaneously treats people based on their appearance and aesthetics rather than their virtues, morality or psyche. No one who "clicks" with "people" or says they "click" with people should be alive.

It's called treating people based on how they treat you. I can tell right now user that if I met someone as miserable, condescending, and pathetic as you, I'd probably hate your guts just like I'm sure most people do. Maybe if you weren't so pathetic you could have a genuine human connection too. Oh well, maybe you are better off dying alone while the people who click with each other live normal happy lives.

>It's called treating people based on how they treat you.
No it isn't, you made up that definition on the spot.
>I can tell right now user that if I met someone as miserable, condescending, and pathetic as you
If I met someone as worthless, retarded and impressionable as you then I'd probably shove a knife into your neck and watch you choke on your own blood and then collapse on the pavement like the disease ridden faggot abomination you are. Then your family could find your mutilated, dismembered corpse and try and piece it together for a cheap, closed-casket funeral.

>I'd probably shove a knife into your neck and watch you choke on your own blood and then collapse on the pavement like the disease ridden faggot abomination you are. Then your family could find your mutilated, dismembered corpse and try and piece it together for a cheap, closed-casket funeral.
Lmao. This whole time I thought you were just a sad hopeless incel. Now I realize you are simply a 14 year old edgy hopeless incel.
Take your cringe back to /b/ gore threads where you can rot alone and hopeless with the rest of the worms.

>That's called being a mindless normalfag who instantaneously treats people based on their appearance and aesthetics rather than their virtues, morality or psyche
No it isn't, you made up that definition on the spot.

>those are 99.9% of females
why live

>incel
Thanks for proving to me you have absolutely nothing to offer with any post you made or will make from here on out. You serve as a shining example of the type of person who throws around a specific term relating to an objective, long-lasting state of mind without rhyme or reason.
That wasn't a definition, sub-human. Learn to read, or just hang yourself with barbed wire.

My peronsality has never been compatible with anybody else. Even my family says that I am a deviant

> thinking /b/ is worse than we are

All I know is that people who have had sex before don't lash out over jealousy like this. Especially ones that have actually had a meaningful connection to another human which you clearly have not.

>No it isn't, you made up that definition on the spot.
That wasn't a definition, sub-human. Learn to read, or just hang yourself with barbed wire.

"People" who "click" don't have meaningful anything you disgusting AIDS bloat, they are defined and molded by media and blindly following social norms.
There is no jealousy here, I'm just sick of normalfags like you not even attempting to hide their degeneracy infesting this board with their throwaway threads. Go back to your twenty different social media attention whoring apps instead of ruining my day here.

Soul contracts, past lives, and soul mates...? :3c

Also this! \(^o^)/

You don't believe in love at first sight?

We all have preferences. We like some food and dislike others, we like some sounds and dislike others. We may eventually come around to tolerating, or maybe even liking, things we initially disliked, though.
Yeah, and if you're a Leo you'll meet a Capricorn soon and live happily ever after.

I am honestly fine with it. I want to become good enough at my hobbies to leave behind something good. Maybe I will be remembered, maybe not, but I might as well try.

Could you explain more user? How did you two meet? What didnt you like about her? What didnt she like about you? When did you two get to liking eachother?

It's been years since I "clicked" with anyone. Pretty sure I've lost the ability

Soulmates? You mean the 16-24 year old white girl fantasy that what they saw in shitty teen romance movies will eventually happen to them? They'll be swept away by some magical perfect match to some wonderful utopia because they just held out long enough?

I've honestly seen people who were happy in relationships throw everything away because they just wanted more. Guys and girls do this, but it's funnier when girls do it because they just have a far shorter lifespan on the dating market biologically speaking.