Nobody Fucking Does Anything Anymore

Is it just me or did everyone sort of stop being social, full-stop, in 2013-2014?

There was a time not too long ago where it was relatively easy to assemble a group of bros and cram into someone's basement playing vidya until the wee hours of the morning. Or if you got bored you'd all pile into somebody's car and check out a movie, or go to like a shitty minor league sports game or whatever just for something to do.

Now it's like, I still have all my friends, we all still talk regularly, it's not like we've grown apart at all, but nobody actually leaves the house.

On Saturday my friend texts me "I'm bored, what are you up to tonight?" I said I was going to a game and tickets were $5 (I'm serious). It was a nice night, only 15 minutes from his house, and I suggested he should come along just so we could hang out and sit in the stands and bullshit together. He stopped responding, then messaged me later saying he lost his sports betting picks for the evening. So this motherfucker declined an actual evening of human interaction with a bro to sit in front of his mind control machine by himself in the hopes that he won $40.

Couple days earlier I jumped on PS4, another buddy was gaming by himself and not playing anything particular, just lobby hobbing. Suggested that hey, we should go for dinner or something, maybe get stoned and see one of the shitty movies thats playing. "No bro I work tomorrow." We then proceeded to stay up until 3am playing vidya together.

I've been talking to this girl too. Like, sitting on the edge of my bed, full paragraphs back and forth, it's great. But it's like, why the fuck aren't we doing this over dinner? Why the fuck aren't we out playing pool? Why am I resigned to texting a 125px x 125px picture of her when she lives ten minutes away and our hour long texting odyssey can be a five minute conversation over coffee?

Why the fuck does nobody want to leave the house anymore? I can't be the only one who has experienced this.

Attached: social-media-addiction-1.jpg (990x599, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesocietypages.org/cyborgology/2018/01/03/does-social-media-make-people-less-social-a-research-note/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's never been easier to arrange meetups with social media etc.

Sounds like your "friends" just don't want to go out with you.

sounds like you need new friends, buddy

Normal people always say yes to do stuff outside

>sounds like you need new friends, buddy

lmfao good luck making friends in your mid 20s. everyone is already comfortable with their own social groups and dont take kindly to outsiders.

You have a point, but you're asking the wrong board normalfag

It's because nobody is real anymore and they'd rather look like an amazing fake person than an enjoyable real one.

oh pls... you two faggots probably never had any friends in your entire life and you're just copypasting what light novels (which you play 24/7) say about friendships. Everyone is way too fucking busy today entertaining themselves in the jew machine of entertainment than to actually hang out

I'd get stoned and watch a shitty movie with you bro. Make some new friends, honestly I don't know what else to tell you.

I dunno. It's not like I get invited for anything anyways.

>wanting to "get out"
Normalfag alert.

People are going to do what they want to do and it's not always going to be what you want to do.

>implying

Unless your friends are a bunch of socially stunted losers or simply don't want to hang out with you, they'll almost always say yes to going out.

How else do you think roasties are filling up their instagram pages with pics of so many different environments?

Sounds like they caught the wage slaving bug and no longer have the energy to do much other than couch potato. Way back as a lad i noticed my parents did the same thing stopped doing shit and just sat around watching t.v.

By offering vagina or the possibility of it. Hard to say not to that.

One of my friends is an instathot and she always has these near professional quality pictures taken of her at the supermarket or out on the town that make it look like she's some socialite.

I asked her about it one day and it turns out the photog in 99% of the photos is her mom and she doesn't actually have any friends she hangs out with IRL. Most days she's just sitting at home endlessly browsing instagram or cleaning the house.

This. If you have house chores and dinner to make at night, it's even worse.

This is the answer you're looking for OP. Unless you have a job you genuinely enjoy, wasting 8 hours away at what amounts to "adult daycare where you execute remedial tasks" takes a lot out of a person to the point where everyone's spirit is broken and they just want to numb their mind with television.

>roasties go outside because of offering vagina

what the fuck are you talking about

I agree OP. I'm glad you made this thread. I never have anyone to hang out with, much less friends that live around me. How the fuck do I meet people to hang out with? I literally haven't hung out with anyone for 3 years

it doesn't make any sense, OP

people like to talk about what it means to "grow up". it means sacrificing the fun of childhood to embrace the responsibilities of adulthood, right? well thats entirely subjective.

to a rationally thinking individual, its a raw deal to trade close friends with whom you can drink / play vidya in basement for hours, with a wife and kids that require early bedtimes and early mornings. a melancholy greyed-out life.

but thats what most people do, and then justify their decisions to themselves by saying that "growing up" is an objective truth, and that anybody who manages to grow old and still find childlike fun, and have childlike wonder, have only done so by being immature or not grown-up.

>Is it just me or did everyone sort of stop being social, full-stop, in 2013-2014?
No.
Not reading the rest of your post because I already know what garbage you're going to spew.

you in Canada user? if you live near me we can do something, maybe take a walk or go to the movies, get a cone or something. now that it's nice out I'm looking for any excuse to leave the house.

Same with me. Since late 2012 I've been less social to the point I nearly failed my most important job interview because of my level of retardation.

This, fuck normies and fuck TV.

>to a rationally thinking individual, its a raw deal to trade close friends with whom you can drink / play vidya in basement for hours, with a wife and kids that require early bedtimes and early mornings. a melancholy greyed-out life.

Normies fuck themselves royally by falling for the job/wife/kids meme. This isn't to say don't have a job, don't get married, and don't have kids.

But nigger, you need to think of your daily energy as a finite resource. Work burns energy. Women burn energy. Kids burn energy. At the end of the day, you'll have no energy left to carry on your FIFA franchise or see your mates at the pub, which I think we can generally agree are both pretty based activities. If you even remotely enjoy those, you have to somehow cut back on the energy you're burning at work or with the wife.

Normies don't fucking understand this. They get memed into chasing after that promotion or having muh 2.5 kids and suddenly it hits them like a brick wall that their body is running on 5% battery and there's no time for FIFA or your mates. By this point it's already too fucking late. You have to plan well in advance for this shit.

I still have a small, close group of friends I speak with on Discord quite often. But we live far apart and are all poorfags or wage slaves, so it's not often we get to meet up anymore. In high school we had sleepovers frequently with BBQ, shitty movies and fighting games. Good times.

Attached: 1471484079622.jpg (1000x754, 667K)

Nigga you just have boring friends, stop trying to make a social dossier out of it.

>assemble a group of bros and cram into someone's basement playing vidya until
If this is your idea of a night out I can see why nobody has been hitting you up with invitations.

> Friends are a bunch of videogame addicted losers
> Gets surprised they are shut in

Yeah, I get that feel alot. For me it was more like 2011-2012. I did so much more with friends and family in the 00's. Life's become dull and monotonous and it doesn't change even when I make an effort

>Is it just me or did everyone sort of stop being social, full-stop, in 2013-2014?
>Why the fuck does nobody want to leave the house anymore?
have you tried actually going outside and making friends instead of complaining about it here?

OP just said he has friends you dipshit

Sounds like you're projecting a bit. I have only one trouble when I try to arrange something with my friends: money. As long as no one is broken, we go out every weekend and so does the others around us.
Just because your life is shut in doesn't mean the rest of the world is too. You're practicing a logical fallacy called inductive reasoning. You're observing a particular premise (my friends and I are shut-in losers) and applying this as some sort of social pattern, a sign of the ages and times when in fact it's just you.

Would make sense for me, because that was my senior year of highschool. What a bowl of shit and piss soup it has been since.

FIFA, the football video game? How on earth is that the good life?

>Social media makes people more social

No it doesn't, you NEED physical interaction to connect with people. The thing about technology, you can chat with people online at the comfort of their home or in their comfort zone. You actually have to leave your house and leave your comfort zone.

I don't think having jobs is alot to do with it. Years ago my parents worked full time and us kids were in school full time and we still went out and did shit, even on a weekday night. I blame technology for making people boring and lazy. Now it's wake up, work, screen-time, sleep, repeat.

I have friends I play 40k with

Attached: 1558039538609.jpg (480x502, 42K)

That's a lot of words for you to say you are a normie.

Why does this thread have so many different replies?

>yeah I agree with you op, experienced the same
>no op your friends are losers
>it's the wageslave fault
>no it's not the wageslave fault

That's the failed Euronormie equivalent of spending most of your time playing Madden or COD 2019

shut the fuck up boomerfag

unironically reddit normalfags and robots perspectives colliding

>Go out to places trying to socialize / meet girls
>the only ones out are either couples, weird looking young guys, or middle aged women
>Go to parties
>its all just old friends getting drunk and acting retarded
>Go on dating sites and meetup.com
>Literally nothing / no one is in my area

I honestly just give up. This socializing shit is just retarded.

Oh so you're just pissed assholes are making excuses to not hang out with you and that a roastie is subtely rejecting your advances, that's all. No real social commentary based on statistics and the like, right, just your narrow experience.

Yeah that's very relatable. Maybe you just need to change your friends or the people you hang out with.
For me now it's hard to leave the house to do stuff with people unless there is alcohol or drugs involved. I'd rather just go out and enjoy the sun while doing something fun.

I thought FIFA was a soccer game.

>Why does this thread have so many different replies?
Because different people have different opinions and this isn't the echochamber you wanted it to be.

Fifa is the governing body, its a real life organisation. But it's also a video game

It's because nobodiy wants to be real with you, user. Nobody wants to have to do anything with you

Soccer is called "football" everywhere that isn't America. They call what we call football "American football", or stuff like "handegg" mockingly

thesocietypages.org/cyborgology/2018/01/03/does-social-media-make-people-less-social-a-research-note/

Holy shit. So I have zero social capital.

I know for myself personally this is the case, I have 7 friends on facebook and none of them talk to me. Nobody, not a soul, wants anything at all whatsoever to do with me. Except my parents and my dog I have no-one.

It's not that they're out there and I haven't found them, it's that social capital takes years if not decades to develop, and if you ruin it well, you're fucked back to being a nobody.

I heard that "soccer" was slang for "sociation football" made by Eton schoolboys. I dunno if that's true, and if it is how it became the official term for a sport in the USA

OP don't listen to the contrarian assholes in this thread. Loneliness is affecting a lot of people these days. Just Google "lonely Americans" and you'll have a shit ton of recent articles on this phenomenon.

I have autism and schizoid personality disorder. 99.99% of people are retarded cancer. Being alone and NEET is great.

The inconvenience of going out and wasting money in an age were everybody is getting underpaid further encourages the use of electronics that help you access multiple people at a time while still allowing your rest and productivity when need be. I believe that the romanization of hanging out together physically doesn't really have any merit. As long as you're capable of communicating with one another and continue doing the same activities one would do either way seems much more beneficial to both parties. What makes you so happy about sitting in a table across another person and eating food? Do you have a fetish for people stuffing down their faces or something?

I also believe that it's somewhat hypocritical making these statements about your friends when you are doing the exact same thing and incentivizing this behavior. You can choose to find other people who want to do out going shit but you'r more comfortable complaining about your friends. Just like they're more comfortable staying indoors.

Attached: ghost-in-the-shell-1995-1108x0-c-default.jpg (1108x831, 127K)

>tfw no more dancing plagues
If we REALLY want to fuck the system it's exactly the kind of thing we need

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Here's what I've noticed

People who had friend groups, girlfriends, individual friends who they hung out with. Still do.
So much so that even if they "disband" or breakup, they still find themselves coming back together to hang out.

Why?

Because people don't make new friends now.

I have noticed it's everything has become incredibly cliquey.
Sure groups will meet up with people, and a couple of friends might offer to hang out, but that person will never be part of the group and eventually will leave.

What makes this happen, I think social media. People build up this well documented history with their close friends or partners, and that history is harder to leave behind.

In other words

Everyone hangs on to their past now, they can't move on, and because of this they cannot make new relationships even if they changed they still carry around this person they were, and its because social media documents who people were, and everyone who meets you is interested in your past as they share their own.

Imagine no social media. Your friends from high school would be long gone, you would have no way of contacting them, they could be dead for all you know. So now that people hang on to past they do not find new people, and they can only hangout with who they knew or nobody at all

This is why at college you can easily make new friends because everyone is forced out of their social groups and must make new ones.

Theoretically it could be like this all the time if social media didn't make who you were comfortable with so easily accessible

>Your facebook posts from 10 years ago is the reason you can't make any friends

What?

>Why the fuck does nobody want to leave the house anymore?
Many think that I like it indoors because I refuse to go outside, but that's not true. I'd love to go outside, but what is there to do? Go to a fucking bar a drink like a retard and have a boring conversation with a stranger or your friends, because nothing is really going on in your lives
>well i did this
>well i did that
>i saw the other day __________
>my boss is an asshole
>my coworker is hot
>let me vent my problems
>etc
Like who gives a shit dude?

I don't want to sit under a pavilion in a bar drinking, or sit on a bench in a park for fuck's sake, I want outdoor ACTIVITIES
>but sports bro
Sports are boring and ruined by elitists who want to play professionally in a public area, not to mention aggressive thugs and gangs that populate it.

Bars, shops and other services literally smashed up next to each other, but nothing in the way of entertainment. Like the best fucking goy, go outside, kill your liver with alcohol or buy redundant shit from shops. There's nothing to do outside.
He doesn't want to go outside because the game's boring and he can communicate with you via text or voice chat.

Easy for you to say. I have no friends, making new ones is gunna be hard. If I ever do. It's hard to make friends man.

He's basically saying everyone who's passed college age is in a clique and they feel no need to let in anyone new because they have all they need and it will just disrupt their perfect little circle. On the rare occasion that the new person has something new to offer and has good chemistry with everyone in the group. But we're on r9k after all. We have no chemistry or anything to offer.

>He's basically saying everyone who's passed college age is in a clique and they feel no need to let in anyone
That's just an false assumption you've make to cope for being lonely

Dumbass

Developing real life relationships takes a really long time, and you have to stay in one place for a long time to make it happen. I guess that's why all my old friends never left our hometown.

Have you gone outside? Fucking mongoloid. I've had no friends for 3 whole years. Not for lack of trying. I lost my highschool friends. I've seen people go through college and not make a single friend, usually because the age where you develop your primary social circle is over for me.

Social circles are always changing this idea that you are born into one community of people and once that community disappears you're permanently alone or fucked is a fallacy. Try again.

>Developing real life relationships takes a really long time, and you have to stay in one place for a long time to make it happen.
That's right. It doesn't help that I'm a chronic job quitter. I'm not one of those who just hits it off at the bar or anything so having forced interaction at a job is good for me. By the time I've started to make friends at a workplace I'm like, well I've quit now cya never.

It's not impossible to make new friends, but it's much, much harder to make friends as an adult because people prefer to hang in familiar circle. I have one friend and the only reason I see him even once in a blue moon is cause we've known each other since 8. We have lots of experiences during the ages we were younger and full of energy and excitement. We're just bonded by memories of the good times gone. If I met him now we probably wouldn't be friends at all.

i noticed this as well sort of, user. a lot of people have completely shut off from the world, myself included at many times. even when we do meet up, the energy seems so different compared to earlier years. i can never tell if the world has changed or this is just what its like to get older. part of me blames the internet and smartphones but also they happened right when I became an adult, so its difficult to determine what the real change is

The social media adds this extra layer of being your own PR firm onto everything. Half the people I see on FB these days make posts like they're amateur politicians. Takes a lot of time to do all that stuff and respond to what everyone else is doing, then you have to watch Game of Thrones so you can keep up...

If you go far enough back there's no phone and no TV, so you talked to your neighbors and played games with them purely for want of something else to do. The screens eat up all our time. And even if we realize that, the screens ATE our time, you can't go back and live your youth differently so you'd have the sort of relationships you're supposed to have by this point. You made your bed without knowing what it was, and now you have to sleep in it.

No, it's further than that; even if people wanted to leave those circles behind they can't, because the machine doesn't forget and let the relationship fall away the same way a human would. They all just hang on.

Attached: 1219585258340.jpg (640x352, 25K)

How exactly is it a fallacy einstein? Or do you just disagree?

What're my fucking interests? World of warcraft, Jow Forums, I work at home and own my own company online. How the fuck am I supposed to make friends outside of the internet anymore? Unlikely right now, and me being alone for the past 3 years proves it.

So yes, losing my IRL friends did in fact fuck me very hard; what pisses me off is that you act like "Bro just go make friends u dipshit! loloolol it's all in your head" is so fucking stupid I swear to god I could put you through a wall lol.

Technology is to blame. We haven't had screens in general for even 100 years. The Internet is in it's infancy. Smartphones are totally new, and yet in that short time we have become aware of how destructive they can be. And we're not doing anything about it. We actually advancing it.

So much truth in what this user said.

It took those relationships over a decade to develop. I didn't hang out with my friends outside of school until almost 3 years of knowing them. I don't have anything in common with anyone outside of the internet. I own a business online, so I don't know anyone who has the same job as me, and my only hobbies are making fucking obscure electronic music nobody gives a fuck about. Maybe I should get into music more? I don't know anymore.

Idk, I have some theories around this.

Most people have a certain level of being "on" or "off" when it comes to social interaction and social obligations. The chances that someone will agree to do something with you largely depend on if you are catching them when they are "on" or "off". If you catch them on an off day they will likely say no, but if you have regular interactions with this person you will catch them on an on day eventually and you have a higher chance of doing something with them. This varies from person to person. Some people, like myself, don't mind social interaction but really like to have advance notice. A person who is "off" more than "on" may turn you down if you ask them to grab drinks after work today but they won't turn you down if you ask them to make plans to grab drinks next Tuesday. People like to be able to plan to some extent what they will do with their days/evenings so it is usually beneficial to give notice when trying to make plans regardless of what type of person you think they are because they are much more likely to accept.

Most people aren't fully "on" or "off" people, they are somewhere in between and honestly people who are fully to either extreme are probably not people you want to hang around all the time.

Sometimes you may catch a person on an "on" day and they will respond with a positive answer immediately when you ask to hang out. This is kind of rare though. You have to take things into account. They are a person with responsibilities and obligations and so right off the bat maybe they simply can't oblige your request due to scheduling conflicts. Then you have to take into account that maybe they aren't "on" today and don't feel like going out. This is where a nudge can come in handy. Don't ask people to do things the minute you think of them, ask them to do things at a future date so they can plan. They are much more likely to say yes.

>im a shut in! why don't I have any friends???

Figure it out "Einstein"

Attached: shell.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

> Some people are more sociable than others

Epic theory asshole

>normies
>wife/kids
Maybe at 40 yeah. I plan to have kids with my wife in 4 years when I'm 25 ;)

I guess the point I was trying to make is that most people are receptive if you catch them at the right time it's just that you won't catch them at the right time most of the time.

In general, it is much better to try to make future plans with someone as it puts a little bit of social pressure on them once they agree to the plans. They will be afraid of flaking once the plans are made out of fear of being seen as a jerk. If they do flake on you after a couple of times, or outright decline to make plans a couple of times, then they probably just don't want to hang out with you.

If you ask someone to make a social commitment on the same day that you are asking them then they are much more likely to turn you down.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. I'd say that social media has is one of the main reasons why.

Hey I'm in Canada. Which city bro?

It's because you're not interesting to them. I've seen this happen time and time again, both to myself and my friends. As soon as you have something to offer that benefits them, they'll hop on your dick before you can blink, maybe even get you into exclusive cliques. That's how they're all formed.

This is an astute observation.

I generally stopped doing anything around 2014-2015 as well, but it's probably coincidence.

Although I guess technology has made it easier to be isolated. I would genuinely prefer to spend a night alone by myself watching TV or playing vidya or fapping to hardcore pron or browsing the internet or taking drugs or drinking by myself or any combination of these things than doing something in the real world with a real friend.

Real stuff just doesn't have the same dopamine release. If I'm at a bar with a friend, forcing the beer down and trying to think of something to say between the awkward silences, I can't help but think "I could be at home right now".

Occasionally, when my internet goes down, I feel so weird. Like... there is nothing at all to do. I genuinely think if there was no internet then I would be out at friend's houses and going to bars and stuff. But you can now get instant interaction so easily, I have no attention span and I'm addicted to tiny hits of dopamine from the gamification of everything.

It's definitely not "everyone" but I do notice lots of people acting that way, I'm guessing the problem is anxiety.

People are afraid to make the first move and get rejected, say the wrong thing in person, do something cringeworthy, ruin the night out by being boring, etc. That's my theory anyway.

we should all do a mass suicide in this thread it'd be ->Epic. A dab onto society

i was at a party a while back and it was all guys and only 1 girl. every guy would be quiet as fuck, i kept talking like mad and no matter what i said the room was cold as fuck. i didnt even care i just kept embarrassing myself, anyways that girl has been texting me ever since and says she wants to hang out with me. gotta take chances

>If I'm at a bar with a friend, forcing the beer down and trying to think of something to say between the awkward silences, I can't help but think "I could be at home right now".
This but at a friends house instead of a bar. I used to have a friend of 6 years up until early this year, I won't go into the details but I'll say that part of it was my indifference and lack of care towards the friendship. Whenever I was at his house, there would be the awkward silences, we'd be doing stuff like watch each other play vidya or watch stuff online. It always felt like a chore to hang out.
You see, I started using the internet and playing vidya at a young age, age 7 at the youngest. From then on, my optimal comfort and happiness would stem from that metal and plastic box on my mothers desk. I only went over a friends once until 10th grade, and never had a friend at mine until then too. I could just stay home and enjoy myself to the fullest on the family computer, my gameboy, etc. This part of me never left, hindered my social development, led to the end of my only lasting friendship, and led to where I am today.
I feel so free without irl friends, no one to bother me. I will probably end up alone for the rest of my life, given how I don't take any initiative for talking, and have no desire for relationships, friendly or romantically. But that doesn't bother me. I grew up in and have accepted an isolationist world.

Attached: 1474834765804.jpg (2000x1200, 545K)

I'd say its just you who are a loser, but actually you might be right.
I've been to uni twice. First time in 2016, second time this year. My 2016 classmates all just wanted to party. A month in and everyone was fucking everyone. We partied every week, sometimes several times, just cause we were freshmen and there was party for us every day.

Now my classmates are four years younger than me on average. All they do is smoke weed and sometimes they hang out. No one has fucked anyone. I was talking to another guy my age and he also commented on the same thing. A month in and everyone should be destroyed from so much partying. Instead, everyone just wants to be lazy and smoke weed. They are online 24/7 and post instagram stories of everything and it truly baffles me. You dont do shit all day and spend your life posting pictures in elevators, on the street, every trivial detail all the time. But you wont even go out and do something interesting enough that is worth posting? What kind of life is that?

>mfw never had social media
>mfw going to college next year
should i have social media accounts? i mean wherever i go people are always on their phones, i don't wanna be left out just because i am 'that guy' who doesn't have social media.

You speak the truth. I'd say this extends further into the major social sphere where people have to be extra PC or they lose a job or friends, and since it's on the internet, your life might as well be over. Everyone's walking on eggshells since one mistake and you are outted forever.

Social media was a fucking mistake, but there was no such thing like it before, so we couldn't predict the bad it would do.

just download a Jow Forums app on your phone and pretend you're on social media

i've found that people aren't open minded at all. they'll be cool and appear like cool and real people, but then you try to introduce them to something or invite them somewhere outside their comfort zone and they instantly are thinking of dozens of excuses and if it's showing them something, they won't even try to check it out or give it a chance.

i do this shit with people now where i see what ground i'm on early, i invite them places or try to share things and depending on how they react, i will just stop talking to them, if they're close minded they're a lost cause anyway.

>hey user what you're looking at in your phone
>OMG it's Jow Forums, are you a white nationalist or an incel?
or maybe if they are even bigger normies than this they'll mention they browse r9k too

Makes sense, user. I think there's truth in your words, especially the clique part

Go on Jow Forums on my phone all the time and no one says anything. Could be that I'm the weird loner guy, so no one mentions it.
Just download Omnichan and hide all images.

I don't know buddy, I don't talk to anyone and have no social connection at all...

I feel this a lot. We're fucking doomed. It's just hard to talk to people when you don't really share anything in common because all your experiences are solitary screentime experiences rather than group experiences of shared activities.

I think all relationships come down to "remember that time when..." If you have that, you don't need anything else. But I don't have much of that. Do you?

I'd cut a lot of this down to the PR/narcissism aspect of social media. FB/Insta/etc all offer the average human the unprecedented ability to control how they look to other people precisely. People used to talk about this as a downside of texting; texting is inferior for generating a real connection because it's asynchronous. You don't have to respond immediately and it hides your face, so you get too much time to craft a response and gives your conversational partner too little information to call bullshit with, which allows you to easily maintain an image of who you want to be seen as. When you have to think of a response on the spot there's no time, you speak off the cuff, you're revealed for who you are. So people who are committed to their image become reluctant to join events where they might be revealed.

Attached: 1305936315190.jpg (300x480, 44K)

"remember that time"?
i'm a different breed of person. "remember that time" got old to me after the first time, then i didn't want to do it anymore.

i moved around a lot as a kid so i always had to make new friends and hanging on to the past is something i was forced to get over.