WOMEN HATE THREAD

reminder that women will never love you and only care about their offspring

Attached: hypergamy.jpg (828x979, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo4Emt7uzxo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>and only care about their offspring
then get one pregnant

Attached: 1558286088120.jpg (720x960, 110K)

That would be fine if they would have kids with me. A family is all I have ever really wanted, and I would be fine being part of a family dedicated to the children rather than each other

they only care about their offspring and not you
the mangoes lied to me

>only care about their offspring
No they dont. Just ask my mother. Even as a child I was basically destined to be blackpilled. Felt pretty good walking away from her though, and it seems that she is still up to her old antics. Not my problem anymore though.

Everything is the fault of females. Even tho I am ugly with no personality and fat no women wants to talk to me? How does this come????? This shit doesnt make sense. But I ! am supposed to talk to them and start conversations ? As a man, the dominant role in society and sex life? This is fucking ridicilous. Im not ready to become a man but want all the females to like me and talk to me. Same rights amirite guys?

Attached: 511a08wHRZL.png (150x661, 185K)

hello twitter feminist troll nice try

Sounds fair, I would always put my kids before my wife as well

>women have it just as hard guys!

Attached: 400px-Age_adjusted_U.S._suicide_rate_1981_2016.png (400x241, 43K)

>before my wife
get the fuck out already you have no place on Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo4Emt7uzxo

Attached: A_Guide_to_Comfortable_Urethral_Sounding_1.jpg (160x198, 28K)

I am single you idiot. But if I was married and had children, the children would always come first. I would expect the same from my wife too.

Okay but...just learn to lick pussy better, lower your standart and expectation acordingly to your own body and sexual attractiveness and stop whining and you'll be in the 30% guy who have sexual contacts with each of those womans.

Also stop worrying about your small dick, it just mean you get to do anal more often.

>r*ddit spacing
>normalfag perspective
you outed your self as a r*dditor

awn man.

Attached: box.jpg (575x316, 22K)

How is this their perspective though? How can anyone be this blind/stupid? And how did men like is become so goddamned invisible?

nice argument i rate 10/ 10 nice b8 m8

>calling double spacing reddit spacing
>being that underage you dont know it's double spacing and double spacing has been around since reddit was a concept in some faggots basement
>outting yourself as so underage you think something that's been around for decades is called reddit spacing.

top kek you underage queers always out yourself in comical fashion

Retarded troll, but I will say fat ugly men should be able to get fat ugly women. But average 5/10 men struggle to even get that.

The SMP is so skewed it's amazing that it can function at all. In today's world human mating is closer to alpha walrus harems than it is to anything representing monogamy in an organized society.

Imagine you have to deal with a girl that is average of attraction, no real hobbies etc. and you also have the con of having a pussy that you cant use as easily as a dick you fucking retard. bonus: not every place is americuck you dumbass only your fucking dating game is rigged and shit because of all the ego boosting caused by social media. go out and stop getting your facts from the internet and reading roasties statement about xy from twitter. half of the girls are normal human beings who would like to talk to anyone that they can relate to.
you are so visibly blindfolded of the real world and of reality that you try to cope from shit you got on the internet.

Retarded fucks

Attached: download (12).jpg (203x249, 14K)

i see you too my good sir are over 30yo.
remember when we used to think nigga stole my bike was the funniest shit?

give the kids a chance, its not like he's putting himself in danger of social exclusion all his life and being consumed by self doubt and blame it all on woman/jews/arab/frenchcanadians/theamericanflag/thechryslerbuilding or whatever makes will be his new hobby at this time.
But seriously kiddos, it will get better.
just spew it all out and read yourself after.
you'll see what i mean.

Attached: south.jpg (600x350, 35K)

sadly I do remember when nigga stole my bike was the top meme of the moment. good times indeed older user

When everything pop-culture has invented so accessible, what is there to be nostalgic about other than those moment we shared.

Godspeed oldfag.
This is no thread for old mens.

Attached: Javier-Bardem.jpg (620x320, 38K)

1/10 b8 originallioholiotoooo

The women have more power nowadays.

I'd rather be alone...but it'd be difficult to end the relationship once you're in it.

Attached: 1502338220400.png (750x1334, 1.33M)