How are people skinny? I dont get it. 85% of people I see are skinny

how are people skinny? I dont get it. 85% of people I see are skinny.

I diet exercise starve eat vegetables and fruit every day even just to get to the store to buy food I have to bike. I bike 2-4 miles all the time, I walk like 2.5 miles. sometimes I bike miles and walk miles. I walk miles on my treadmill with the incline jacked

I go for everything with low calories. I only drink water and black coffee. I am fat. I am fat because usa food makes you fat. thats the only reason. I just have a body thats designed to be fat. I highly doubt HIGHLY DOUBT that 85% of people I see are working harder than me

theres no way every single person walks and bikes 30 miles a week and then goes specifically for canned vegetables at the store skipping every aisle with good food in it. I know they dont. I see other people working less hard than me and eating more junk food than me. my body is making me fat.

what do I do? I want to take weight loss supplements. I want to take ephedra in tea, DNP, alli, Xenical, and t3. what are some other weight loss drugs or supplements I can take? just caffeine? is it safe to combine all of these at once or how should I do it? should I rotate through all these drugs once in awhile or what? I need the heavy fucking guns for this shit crap body. I am willing to kill my body to lose weight with weight loss pills

I also want to become bullemic again

Attached: TQfmuGu.png (1228x1502, 61K)

>85%
you definitely don't live in the US then

you are not putting your efforts in the right activities and thus you have zero to no results dumbass

STOP EATING AS MUCH. CALORIES IN < CALORIES OUT. I GUARANTEE YOU ARE EATING MORE THAN YOU THINK. ADD UP ALL THE CALORIES YOU EAT IN ONE DAY (AS THE DAY GOES BY) AND YOU WILL SEE. FAT IDIOT.

this is in the usa. I even live in a shit hole rural bull shit hell hole county and talk to girls online I see fucking hot skinny girls EVERYWHERE and all over Instagram and shit. there is no way in fuck all these people work hard and diet.

dude American food is making me fat I starve myself every fucking day. if I just eat nothing but steamed vegetables I feel like god damn garbage. I eat half plain vegetables and fruit and half normal food. no one NO ONE has to work this hard and I have to do it just to be 30 pounds overweight

no its because im not taking 30 diet pills. there is no way 50% of the skinny people i see diet harder or exercise more than me. people can sit around and play games and stream on twitch all day and stay skinny. i have to bike and walk every fucking day and starve with just drinking water. nothing. NOTHING

i just want to take all those diet pills

>canned vegetables
bruh, that's not healthy. Stick to fresh veggies or try keto.

Post body and log all food intake for a week

if this aint a troll then you obviously have a medical condition or are somehow still consuming way too many calories

this. write it down, you're eating more than you think.

Maybe get your thyroid checked, Hypothyroidism can make you fat.

you are fat because you eat too much you fucking whale. Eat less or kys, it works too retard
Crybaby faggot

Fuck, I have the opposite. I cannot gain weight at all, despite only going out to work and buy groceries and such. I'm a fucking skeleton and I can't do shit about it.

Attached: 1558214908488.jpg (504x504, 15K)

I love how you mention calories, but you don't mention counting them at all. Start there and stop lying to yourself, fatty.

Attached: 1557070349895.jpg (800x670, 77K)

I only eat when im hungry...wtf am I supposed to do. I already starve if im consuming a lot of calories I cant do anything I only eat enough o keep my body going literally

dude canned shit is not that bad and i have no option i like the caned vegetables anyway. i only have a dollar store its either canned vegetables or frozen pizza chips and candy

Just count calories you dumbass

you're not starving, your body is eating the fat. you won't die.

You are full of shit. Stop eating garbage and eat chicken and broccoli if you want to lose weight. No soda, no beer, no juice, no chips or snacks. You can have a couple spoonfuls of ice cream a day.
>pic related
My cutting progress from this year.

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-172709_Simple Workout Log.jpg (944x796, 120K)

I get light headed, sick, migraines, cant think straight, headaches, feel tired, cant function, get bed ridden, my brain stops working right, I feel like shit, I get pissed off and start raging

I cant even sleep when I starve either I get hot as fuck and sweat all night and toss and turn and my brain is pissed off and I cant sleep for 8 hours straight of laying down if I dont eat

I found if I add seasema and onions sauce to vegetables tho it helps a lot

you have to suffer to achieve goals. if you can't then you have no willpower and deserve to be fat.

if I eat just vegetables I feel like fucking garbage all day. I have to eat something fat greasy salty at least twice a day or I get sick

and i see other people eating good food. why cnat i? i doubt every single skinny person is eating nothing but plain vegetables for months on end. why do they get to eat food and i dont

i have to take diet pills. i have an illness making me fat. the way that people with diseases take pills to cure it i have to take pills because my fat is an illness.

being fat is disgusting, I literally close my eyes passing a mirror, I've deadass been looking for people to kill me because im too much of a coward to kill myself.

i am taking diet pills. other people get to eat food. I diet and exercise more than enough I deserve to be skinny but my body doesn't work right.

I work harder than people that are skinny. I have a disease dude. I even texted a girl one time telling her im eating healthy and she just says oh hahaha im just eating cheez itz I never eat healthy. she is the size of a tooth pick and im the size of a cement truck.

>fat greasy salty at least twice a day or I get sick
this is patently untrue you blob

some people have to work harder at things than others. she probably can't do math easily or something. your curse is a slow metabolism and you are not adjusting properly. not everyone has the same body. things are different for different people.

Nobody said you have to eat just vegetables you fat turd

so dnp ephedra and alli all at once?

did you go to one of those professional trainers or do you think theyre in the pocket of the big egg as well?

You're just another retard who's overeating.
>hurr i'm hungry so i eat this can of sugared shit
No wonder you're a slob. Don't eat so much you glutonous piece of agar.
Hungry? Stay that way. You have 3 meals every day
>breakfast
2 eggs, 1 slice of bread, some fruit
>meal
200g of whatever meat you want with whatever eye-candy you want - potaters, rice, nobody cares
>dinner
can of tuna, some eye-candy with it to make it a salad

>testosterone
>lower sugar and sodium diet
>lift weights
>less calories

dude no else has to work out fucking crazy like that and starve. I need pills for my disability its a disability

It's genes mostly, but it is not all to do with metabolism. Just like how some people can take more booze than others, some people can eat more in one sitting than others. As well as that, some people can eat a fuck ton and never have to worry about getting fat, others can't.

yeah i have a crazy high appetite thats what it is. no one else is as hungry as me or instnatly craves food and the craving wont go away

my friends can sit next to a pizza and candy and not eat it but its all i can think about

>my friends can sit next to a pizza and candy and not eat it but its all i can think about

Yeah that's definitely a sign of a fat person. I'm skinny and there's some fatty foods that I will never touch because I dislike them (candy, chips etc.). I've noticed that my friends who are fat just cannot resist anything that is unhealthy, and unfortunately they have a shitty metabolism too

Don't get me wrong as a skinny guy I have phases where I love eating shit non-stop, I just think we have a much easier time staying hungry than fat people do

you just have no willpower

my roommate ate alot of vegetables and worked in a warehouse but was still somehow like 400lbs

Do you eat a lot of sugars? Keto may be the choice for you. I'm down from 350 to 300 in four months.

Still a fatass, but a recovering fatass. Also is breaking my sugar """"""addiction"""""".

I think your emotional state can prevent you from losing weight. I spent half a year away from my hometown and lost like 50 pounds. I spent 80% of my time indoors and only ate at the Chinese place near my apartment and gas station snacks, and all I would drink is Coke. Then when I came home and had a nervous breakdown all the weight came back despite going on fasts, drinking water and working out.

Attached: 1555292108299.png (564x542, 108K)

If you have a terrible genetic condition making you fat then get it checked. If it isn't that, then it's simply a matter of burning more calories than you take in.

In other words, either go to a doctor and quit bitching on r9k or consume less calories and quit bitching on r9k.

It's a bait he's posting this thread everyday, it's like the guy who can't build muscle but fat

Look up set theory
There is a case for arguing for genetics to some extent determining your size by themselves
I stuffed my face with chocolate and soda every fucking day as a teen, worked out like twice a week, had fast food on the daily and never went above 90kg at 190cm tall
I was probably consuming near 6000 calories a day
Your body probably has a certain weight it feels comfortable at and will try its hardest to keep you at that weight

That's literally just because you're a fat shit. No skinny person feels those things. You're so used to being a fat piece of garbage, shoveling food into your mouth "whenever you feel hungry," that your mind is fucked. Just eat healthful food and go do something physical you think is cool every day. Damn it is not hard, literally at all. Stop lying to yourself. Also we're all gonna make it brah, keep striving you fat shit

I've been super skinny my entire life.

PRO TIPS:
>1: HAVE GOOD GENETICS
I am a blessed lad, to be more slender than most.
>2: EAT SLOWER
I eat really slowly, due to both overchewing my food thanks to an extremely strong gag reflex and a lack of desire to eat, Probably due to...
>3: EATING DISORDER
Basically, be skinny your entire life, develop that into your personality, and with a sprinkle of societal pressure to be hyperskinny BAM! You have an intense fear and paranoia about becoming overweight(or normal weight for that matter).
>4: GENTLE FEMDOM/ROLE REVERSAL FETISH
I want to be a skinny weakling guy getting held down and fucked(""raped"") by a buff woman. Enough said, honestly.
>5: DON'T DRINK TRASH
I only drink ice water and the occasional glass of milk. Soda is only for special occasions, or if there's literally nothing else, not even running water. Coffee isn't in there either, but I don't think thats all that important.

Your body isn't going to burn fat if you keep eating carbohydrates, stick to only stuff that has no carbohydrates.
Also look up the Keto diet.

Having skinny genes isn't being blessed, it means it's extremely hard to actually be a normal weight.
Even when I eat 4 meals a day I still can't increase my weight beyond 130 Ibs, which is way too thin for 5'11.
I just want to be a normal weight, though the one nice thing about being thin is that you can run fast.

>Having skinny genes isn't being blessed
No such thing. I was always skinny "no matter how much i eat", but when i started counting calories, my "eating as much as i can" was barely 1.5kkc. Start counting calories, get to 3k and you'll see results. There's no cheating physics, when you're eating 4k, you'll gain weight no matter your condition.

look up the broad diet brother, its literally not hard, you are not doing the right things. stop making excuses you are not starving yourself and staying fat. like you cant say that to your self and keep a straight face its impossible