It's one of those nights again my brothers. Tell me why your sad

It's one of those nights again my brothers. Tell me why your sad.

Attached: 1557108517374.jpg (1200x901, 105K)

its so quiet at night, and it just makes me want to talk to someone

When it's silent at night I start to think about people and wonder if anyone ever thinks about me and if they do how often?

Got kicked out of my parents house on the spot one night when my dad was drinking and said I'm not 'suitable' here, I worked full time at the time and paid rent
The only time I've heard from them since is a text saying 'come to christmas if you want'
Ended up homeless scrambling to get money for bond/rent in advance, slept in my car a lot while still working full time. In severe debt as a result of all of this and cant afford to fix anything or eat properly
Lots of other stuff way worse I just dont even begin to have the effort to write
I've spent a lot of time feeling a bit too overwhelmed lately. Life is very exhausting.

im not sad. every negative thing in my life is my fault and i recognize that from an external perspective like a fucking MAN who doesnt cry and instead gets to work.

>my situation is terrible
>spends 15 years typing a 400 page comment on Jow Forums

gynecomastia has ruined my life i cannot go outside without a jacket on and i dont know how the fuck i can afford the surgery to remove my gynecomastia im tired of this i just want to be able to wear a shirt outside without my big ass nipples showing off they are so puffy and pointy and my fat man boobs i hate life i dont know how to afford because i am a poor man

I'm sick of everything. Uni is boring. The friends I enjoy are 100 miles from here. I'm tired of not drinking cause I'm an alcoholic. I'm bored of not having anything to do most of the time save from uni assignments which I always finish in time anyways. I'm sick, above all, of having no gf. An active sexual life would be an improvement but I want a relationship. Not like I can get either anyways.
Every day I'm devoid of any motivation. I've already fucked up two careers so I just wanna finish the one I'm in at the moment, but the routine is so stale that I'm concerned I will just fuck off out of frustration once again. No idea how to avoid it tho. I'm just hoping for a miracle.

i feel like i'm never going to be happy. i got what i thought would be my "dream job" but it's only tearing me apart. and i just want a boyfriend.

I need to make a lot of money and use it to help fix the world and also help stop abortions the greatest genocide in the world. Normal accounting job and day trading just ain't cutting it

Feel like shit. I can't move past this feeling. Like I not going to recover. I am never going to let this shit go. Hate being alive. My life is too much work. Guess I should just be happy happy my life hasn't gone down hill yet. blah.

how long have u had it? it goes away by itself

I'm dysfunctional and non-fun
I'm out of the race
I might as well name myself NPC#6463638987
I'll never have a friend because everyone is interesting

A few weeks ago my mother grabbed my face because I was on playing Minecraft with my boys pretty late and told me if I think I'm mature enough to make my own decisions like this I can get out. Parents are fucking nuts dude.

THE TRANNIES ARE STILL ON THIS BOARD WE MUST TAKE BACK R9K

It's okay to feel sad and cry sometimes my brother but you are right and should not dwell on your shortcomings for too long, you must move forward to better yourself.

would 3 million dollars make u happy?
i quit video games recently. your mom is right.

If you're in this shithole your life has probably been at the bottom of the hill the whole time. I guess if it could be worse, and it's not, that's something to be grateful for, but if it's shit then it sucks regardless of how worse it could be.

I'm 23 its was supposed to Been go away.

Yeah as I wouldnt have to work or study anymore, living a comfy NEET life. I'd still get lonely and probably off myself eventually tho.

I really, like really, fucking really want to have sex

Attached: ec97ecdc_tiny.png (512x512, 102K)

I'm not actually sad tonight.
Which is weird because I'm sober, no booze or weed and I feel fine.
What is this wizardry.

Have you done it before? What do you want to do the most?

I'm only 18 and about to graduate high school, I've found a full time job for the summer as a janitor to pay for damages because I just recently got into an accident. I should've been more clear as to not seem to look like I'm living with my parents at the age of 27.

I live with my parents at 27 user. What exactly is your issue with that scenario?

No, I am a permavirgin

I licked a cunt once or twice but that's about it

I just want to put my penis into some cute girl's pussy

My fucking home server monitor won't work I had this clear idea where to mount it and now it's stuck and won't display anythign

honestly u should get off Jow Forums and work your ass off to get the surgery. its $4k. if u arent braindead ull have that within a year.
you know u could travel the world in supercars and beautiful amazing women who are very good girls that have a low body count because they are high class would be all over u

27 will be here b4 u know it. Quit the vidya its a waste of life. get out of the house.

well u are making good decisions by being on Jow Forums instead of talking to females. im sure ull get some puss in no time

I just feel like most people should be on there own I guess. But I should not be one to judge. You never know the full story as to why some people do things you wouldn't do I guess.

This fascinates me, how/why did a girl let you lick their cunt but not stick it in?

I wont ever have that much money anyways. I dont even like to fantasize anymore. I'm kind of at a loss. I dont see anything better than death ever happening to me.

Don't worry the hogs are doing an amazing job at protecting us.

Well I will just impart a little of my own wisdom, I could light 40% of my income on fire to say I am on my own or I can save nearly 500 dollars a week until I can get my own situation. Consider the options before flying the coup hastily, unless you hate your parents or vice versa.

I know I should work but the last time I worked 40 hours I became insanely suicidal and was actively planning my suicide. I got a security guard job now but it's only weekends I'm too scared of full time but I might have to do it sigh.....

its time for u both to go from boy to man. dont kill yourself.

Having trouble finding a decent job for the summer. Friends are having a hard time working, which is killing my motivation to work. But the thing is, I don't want to waste away at home for 3 months. I want to be productive and do something. I'm only on my 2nd week at home and I'm already slipping back into some bad habits. To make matters worse, I've had a dull headache all day and most of the games I want to play are all under server maintenance at the moment.

Attached: 1534487458543.jpg (1023x768, 68K)

Thinking about her again, man. It's impossible not to. I'm an idiot and I will forever hate myself for losing such an amazing person. I love her with everything I've got.

Attached: pepebar (2).jpg (960x804, 248K)

She's a daughter of my mom's BFF who used to come live in our house during summer vacation, she liked me and we would touch each other whenever alone in the house, then it got to the point where she let me play with her tits and pussy but her mom sensed something was going on with us and stopped bringing her to my house the next vacations, this happened before i got to fuck her, though it was defo getting to that point. it's worth mentioning that her family live abroad and only went to my country for vacations, and she now has a bf.

Attached: Feels4_tiny.png (512x512, 145K)

I only just now realize that Im alone I keep thinking how I will just vent through my friends that probably dont even care about me

wake the fuck up idiot. 7 iq moron.
>i "want" to be productive
no u dont liar or else u would be

There really isn't much going on yet i just feel so uneasy. I noticed that i tend to put blame for why i'm like this entirely on myself or entirely on everyone else. In both cases i still feel guilty and sad

I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO GET ALONG WHY DO WE HAVE TO BE MEAN TO EACHOTHER

Attached: 1553652272172.png (780x670, 22K)

Where did you clean up while living in your car? What kind of car did you live out of? Would be cool if jobs has latrines to utilize.

As I enter my mid 20s it is now seriously dawning upon me that I will be lonely for the rest of my life. Like, I was worried about it before when I was younger but this is the first time it is very real.

Today I feel calm, she left but because I pushed away, I am in college and its a good career, I have my cats, I feel calm, but sad, I can go to rugby practise anymore, I feel too anxious because I suck and I wish I could take some kind of class or something to meet new people but im not ver talkative

>I start to think about people and wonder if anyone ever thinks about me and if they do how often?

In my case I already know that the answer to that question is no

Nobody thinks about you half as often as you think they do. It's honestly not working yourself up about. I promise.

Attached: 1530068902563.jpg (500x495, 109K)

I have a hundred thousand dollars in student debt, I have several health problems, including diabetes, I can't keep a steady job, and I keep getting fucked over in attempts to get unemployment.

I have local gun shops up in another tab. Not going to kill myself yet, but I think about it now more than ever, and I've always had it almost omnipresent in my mind.

Attached: debbie-harry-videodrome.jpg (900x615, 58K)

Wishing you luck, brother. It's hard out there.

Do any of you feel like the life you want is always contradictory of what else you want? I just want to stay inside and shitpost with my bros. It's great, it's fun, and I really don't even care. But then I'm also stuck in normie-sphere. I'm apparently not a bad looking or boring guy and can get girls on tinder. (girl wants to be FWB but I'm trying to pussy out tomorrow). I'd LOVE to meet a cute spunky girl and have a beautiful family together. But then that's responsibility and my time goes down the toilet. But I still feel that's the only way I can leave any mark in this bitch of an Earth. Yet all I wanna do is stay inside and be miserable. Watch my bitcoin and stocks go up and down. Laugh. Not even go to work. I know this sounds like the ramblings of ROO NORMALFAG but I am the biggest autistic sperg EVER and i can't get my damn morals right

I hate being alive.

Start fasting. Better yet, go to the gym.

I'm right there with you brother i wish i can say it'll get better but i don't even believe it myself.

Attached: IMG_20190519_191023.jpg (698x658, 94K)

I just spent a few hours trying to make a theme for Clover and errors kept popping up left and right

i just feel empty all the time.

It honestly kinda hurts when someone thinks the music you like is cringy.

1. lack of resources
2. we're filthy animals by nature. learning to talk and write doesn't make us any less vicious

Attached: cold hungry no gf feet hurt.jpg (1140x1600, 208K)

The idea of dying alone is transitioning from a fear to a reality I'm just quietly accepting. My life situation is otherwise alright and I think I look decent enough, so it feels like the only thing stopping me is my own inaction. The guilt of this is only worsening my sense of self-worth and making me feel ever less "worthy" of even trying.

Attached: 1490936492666.jpg (320x278, 45K)

Work kinda sucks right now, and will for a bit. Crashed my car today. Feel like I'm not moving towards any kind of goal or progressing my life at all. Moved to a new city last year and still don't have a social life, getting a bit down oh that, especially when people ask what I've done over the weekend or just in general what I like to do and I don't have an answer.
I was in the self improvement thing for a little while, but got a little burned out and depressed and are a whole pack of oreos for dinner tonight. Car crash isn't too bad but it's gonna wipe out a lot of the financial improvements I've been trying to make and I won't be able to continue buying new clothes to improve my wardrobe either.
Oh well, things really aren't that bad.