What steps can r9k take to ensure more positive transgender representation on this board?

What steps can r9k take to ensure more positive transgender representation on this board?

Attached: 1542430296445.png (1278x720, 765K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wg4X2hsZdds&list=FLOhFkn11aCtT_MpNy6JbTWw&index=94&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ban you, originally

put the spamming retards in their place
and admit theres a problem in the tranny community that makes people dislike them in the first place

Attached: Screenshot_1386.png (395x393, 298K)

stick your peepee and poopoo in their faceywacies
*BRRRRAAAAAP*
owwwiee that was a biggie wun T_T

so ban the OP? :^) lmao

SIMPLE, BY PURGING THEM

There's is nothing that can be done. Its white supremacists types. Might as well try to fix their jew hate or hate for black people. Unless they are interacting with hetero white males they will lash out.

give trannies their own containment board

active pruning of tranny threads on Jow Forums

Sigh, get the heavy flamer.

Just post as much boipussi as possible as often as possible

Gently redirect them to their board

Fellow human, you seem to have entered the wrong board for this! please go to /lgbt/

you know it's minorities that hate trannies the most right? not just muh ebil cis white male boogeyman

How is a blue board an appropriate place to post bussy and she-scrotums? Think about it dummy

Yet its exclusively whites when it comes to pigposters and their ilk on Jow Forums

lmao kill yourself
you paranoid schizo
oooga booga whitey out to get me : (
do you have any idea how retarded that sounds?
it's just as bad as the raging neckbeards bitching about kikes 24 7

>>>awayfromthisfuckingplacedegenerate

Fellow human, you seem to have entered the wrong board for this! please go to /soc/

Oh yeah, If only there was a containment board... surely there isn't one already... Hey maybe /lgb-

Attached: If_only.....gif (320x320, 722K)

Hateful creatures, these basement dwelling whites

Jow Forums is one of the most diverse sites on the internet. Jow Forums will deny this, but its true by definition.

I'm sure sounding like a basement dwelling 200 lb paranoid cat lady bitching about men online 24 7 will really do the trans community favors
congrats karin you saved the day

Blue board is fundamentally incompatible with our goals and desires. Dummy

>socializing and meetups aka tripfags and attention whoring
Not even close and certainly no cigar :)

"minorities" what ever you say seig hail bro

You sound perturbed. Take a breather okay? Its just the internet.

"Attention whoring" is literally all trannies do, though.

you're the whiney incel blaming an entire race for your problems not me
get a life lmao

doesn't that sound familiar? : ^) what crowd have i seen do that before?
blaming entire groups for their problems and social status it's on the tip of my tongue but i just don't know

Except when the Nazis did it, they were actually right.

idk but they mention something about big nosed gentlemen alot kind of like how they think whites are the centre of all their problems

I never mentioned my problems or social status

nice try nazi man go back to russia ya commie

they larp and worship their political beliefs like a god
idk though
it's on the tip of my tongue
someone tell me
why this statement sounds familiar

>commie
>nazi
Pick one I can't be both user :c

maybe in 1945

2019 get with the times

never said you did but you're missing the point blaming an entire race for people disliking you sounds eerily familiar to the ramblings of what you hate
you're just too immature to see it

Why not do a trap general like the waifu general, r9gay and britfeel? serious question
You mentally ill males are the only ones feeling the need to spam the whole board with trash.

This, this I like

Attached: DDC9A4DE-BD90-488B-BAB8-91BD1AF00312.jpg (404x500, 35K)

whoa bro you saying blaming a group of white supremacists for white supremacist propaganda is the wrong move?

Being transgender will only lend to suffering.

Attached: dilation.png (1409x4383, 880K)

Because if they don't make 30 threads a day it would be too easy to filter and they wouldn't be able to spread their tranny cult mentality as widely. Their goal isn't to talk to each other, it's to spread their degenerate behaviour to other males who are susceptible due to their own low self esteem and other mental issues. They also want to destroy the communities of places like Jow Forums that are outside the influence of globohomo, eventually making the entire Internet a giant tranny-friendly shithole where no one is allowed to say anything contrary to the dictates of ZOG.

white "supremacists"
lmao
do you really think magically everyone who dislikes you is a white supremacist i know how bitchy shut-in cat ladies are lmao
by white supremacists they typically mean every white man who happens to dislike them in the slightest
most of the people on this board don't actually care about race
lmao this isn't pol
get a grip on reality

"Holocast 2 featuring trannies" lets make this a real part history! Who's with me MEN?

Attached: IMG_20170911_185731_238.jpg (693x693, 171K)

take a picture of yourself and post it bitch

IM WITH YOU user
SO FUCK YOU JOSH

YEAH SURE LETS GET THEM AND FUCK YOU JOSH

I wonder if that avatarfag who spams threads is the same person that spams tranny threads.

most of it is edgy shitposting
anyway
besides do people really think a greasy autistic neet just like them is gonna become a legitimate threat to anyone?
most of you fucks can barely work or function outside your bedroom
who the fuck cares
if someone even is an actual white supremacist on r9k of all places
nobody's gonna see you as a brave heroic saint just for getting all riled up and confrontational and ass mad and thinking about them 24 7
if you think white supremacy is an issue try and raise awareness about the white supremacists who are actually an a menace
if not you're just a whiney bitch
you aren't gonna save the day just because you bitch about something

*ahem* neck yourself

Attached: DespiteMakingUpOnly1PercentOfTheUSPopulation.png (738x669, 186K)

unironically by recommending ContraPoints

I think the absolute horror and disgusted aversion any normal human experiences upon seeing an image of ContraPoints will not cause them to like trannies more

You can start by leaving and NEVER COMING BACK

By mandating trans gfs to robots.

Why would you want a hairy fake dicked trans gf?
I'd be easier to just go gay instead
by the way

I try to be really trans positive because I just want everyone to be happy, but every time I hear one speak and sound exactly like Mrs. Doubtfire I cringe so hard that I can't look them in the eye anymore.

Attached: 1555558222553.jpg (788x658, 34K)

Right, and that's /lgbt/'s problem not r9k's.

there is that good enough? lmao
you really need to get a life fag boy

Attached: here you go you angsty little shit.png (174x211, 89K)

First of all, make a red board. Second, move all tranny-related stuff to the board it should be on. Third, quit trying to make this board into an even worse cesspool by posting spam threads, tranny threads, and racebait.

lmao it looks like an old embarassing photo but user actually delivered

you shitposting piece of shit

I agree with this user here, we need some order and structure on this site and their respective topics on their respective boards
So that means TRANNIES

>Posts picture of self
Isn't that against the law?

Attached: 123445.png (399x400, 129K)

it'l probably get me banned but idgaf lmao
the tranny is probably on suicide watch right now

Because masculinity isn't attractive.
This is a no themed board. I'll be staying

Killing every last one of you filthy subhuman degenerates before you post here would be a viable solution. No more problem, no solution needed. I hope you take you shitty tranny ass over to a tell bridge and kill yourself OP. Try to get it on the news so we can spread the message. You probably look like a hairy man with too much makeup and a dress, and are disgusting enough that even the most desperate 1/10 wouldn't come within a mile of you. All of your LGBTQ faggot friends are the worst human society has to offer, Gay parades are absolutely disgusting and many of them are obvious pedophiles with the type of shit they do in public. No one wants to see that shit. Take your leather boy thongs and rainbow flags and jump off a cliff.
Even if you don't off yourself you have an entire board to yourself . Take all of your debauchery and whining and move it over to your containment board faggot. We don't want to here any more of your shit.

Attached: 1554252018046.jpg (1279x547, 79K)

>This is a no themed board
It's an anti-normalfag themed board, and women are the ultimate normalfags. If you LARP as a woman that makes you a pseudo-noromalnigger and you should be disemboweled by a GRIDS-infected piece of rusty rebar.

Nothing you gonna have people hate on something

>masculinity isn't attractive
>still wants a fake dick to play with
I'd then suggest a dildo, less maintenance and from what I've learned from /v/ comes in a broad range of sizes
I still think you'd feel more at home at you'd brighten a few anons day at least and isn't that what we all want, world peace

youtube.com/watch?v=wg4X2hsZdds&list=FLOhFkn11aCtT_MpNy6JbTWw&index=94&t=0s
I think sharing informative videos on the topic is the best way

KILL ALL TRANNIES
THEY HAVE BEEN DEEMED TOO DANGEROUS AND MORALLY REPREHENSIBLE TO LIVE BY THE COUNCIL OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA, AS WELL AS THE COUNCILS OF AL, LA, VA, KY, TN, AND AR,
ALL TRANNIES MUST BE KILLED ON SIGHT

The only good tranny is a dead tranny

man you shut him up pretty quickly lmao

I'm amazed you haven't been banned yet for violating the rule against posting selfies lmao

thread dies as soon as you crash the party lmao
i love this board

Even the globohomo mods are impressed at how well he owned the roastie

bumping the thread just so everyone can see some thot get owned

you made them abandon the thread
that's great hoylshit

by banning you
lmao

unironically
banning you would be a good first step

By making the grannies commit suicide.
If there are no trannies here then we don't need to represent them.

bitch gone quiet lmao

thanks for the laugh user.

orinigger

OP rekt lelel

Spoiler: nobody on this board gives a fuck if you're a tranny until you start weaponizing for attention and/or pretending you're a girl. Fuck off with that shit. There are no girls on the internet. You can hang as long as you stop expecting people to orbit you for it here. Take that shit to /LGBT/ or /soc/

As you can see it always starts with lust. But for some reason instead of understanding that it's a fetish, jerking off and moving on, they make it the core of their identity and lifestyle.

By fucking killing yourself discord tranny

Attached: b8 1543468078108.jpg (1277x1826, 1.06M)

Continued. This is a bitch that I have to make these halfway original

Attached: b9 1543468449085.png (1400x1750, 1.55M)

The rest are too big for here. Fuck off.

Attached: b4 1548300880508.png (585x531, 77K)

It makes me kind if glad i'm ugly and masc. I kind of wish I was a girl and cute, ever since childhood, but by being ugly and tall I can't make the mistake to transition, even if I often would want it and I'm attracted by the overall aesthetic of anime girls and propaganda they use etc. If I were cute I'd probably fall for it. But if I were cute I wouldn't be depressed and depersonalized, so maybe i'd be happy being myself.

Attached: c901gnj4r2d21.jpg (426x600, 36K)

pay attention to what this user says for starters this too
would also help if you'd just accept you can't force everyone to like you no amount of screaming yelling moaning and screeching is gonna change someone's opinion
don't shove your lifestyle down everyone's throats
people are allowed to dislike you
this is the internet this is a free place people can feel how they want just as much as you can be as much of an annoying shit stain as your heart desires everyone has to learn to put their ego aside and accept when they aren't liked it hurts but that's just the way things are
people shoving it down people's throats and spamming the board with threads hoping it'l make people like you isn't gonna work
literally just don't make this shit your personality
and speak out against the occasional freak in the tranny community
and people will start to care less and less about rather or not you're a tranny really it all comes down to people being fed up of so many trannies making their gender identity their personality and forcing down people's throats

Attached: 1558497395382.jpg (499x499, 55K)

you want positive representation?
start by not making these threads
and as an individual yourself prove people wrong tht not every tranny is a fucking lunatic we aren't your personal army nobody cares this is r9k not a social rights movement lmao