What's your excuse for not going to the gym today?

What's your excuse for not going to the gym today?

It's like you don't want to be liked, respected, desired and admired by fucking everyone you meet without even saying a word.

Attached: 7a9d42d450be4b74a74de82ea6011570-180x180.jpg (180x180, 7K)

I'm a very lazy person

rest day for me , I quit gym and exercise at home and out only.
bought a set of dumbbells , gym gets boring after a while , too many monkeys.

I't all about the face. Therefore there is no need

Also afraid to leave the house and have social anxiety so not going to the gym any time soon, specially not by myself since I have no friends. I have a 10lbs dumbbell in my room though and I sometimes do push-ups

Bigger muscles only make you a bigger target for a nog's hi point, faggot. You don't get respect for being jacked up you stupid neanderthal, you only look like an insecure meathead.

I have a pretty face, but shit voice and zero social skills. Pretty face is overrated as fuck.

almost 30 and is there any point at my age?

also the face + my personality

is that why the varbie general exists? yeah okay

You aren't young but you still have 30 years left until you are officially considered old. You tell me.

>It's like you don't want to be liked, respected, desired and admired by fucking everyone you meet without even saying a word.
I am afraid of this, it brings haters that would try to make my life a laughing tragedy.
My biggest problem is cowardice.

I'm 170cm. I look funny with buff
Kinda based. But nice face is useless when you're this short

170cm is quite perfect if you buff up, look at boyka in undisputed 3/4 movie owning people who are 190cm
+you are more agile than taller people

Because I'm not into watching men look at themselves in the mirror and flexing and angrily looking about to rage at someone. No fuckin thanks

Implying face gains are a myth
Less bodyfat and a more muscular frame put your face in a better context. That's 1/3 right there. Hair is another third. The rest is your actual features, but that's just for your resting face.

Giving off a magnetic personality, making eye contact, holding chin up and saying nice things with a broad, genuine smile is a whole other set of factors.
>muh genetics so why bother trying
Is a cope not unlike that of fatties.
Besides, learn to accept that which you can't change, and change what you can. Gain the wisdom to know the difference, too.

>You don't get respect for being jacked up
You absolutely do on a subconscious level.
>in cases of catastrophes able to save people from under wreckages
>in case of war able to defend nation
>able to protect people from niggers and rapists
>role model for your kids
I could go on and on you get the point

>What's your excuse for not going to the gym today?
I'm homegym masterrace, main reason I moved out was so I could have a home gym

>gym will improve your looks
this is some bs here, nothing will improve your big nose, wide hips, your overall appearance. I'll just die alone and virgin

>It's like you don't want to be liked, respected, desired and admired by fucking everyone you meet

but i get this, im 6'2 @ 80kgs and put in your days effort like its my warm up. why do i need to goto the gym?

>What's your excuse for not going to the gym today
Because I make terrific gains and my body looks and feels awesome from merely doing calisthenics, a few dumbbell lifts, and drinking a little whey every day on top of eating clean.
Gym is for brainlets who need to buy a reason, a place, and unnecessary equipment in order to work out.

I'm terrified of performing in front of others. I have my own weights, kettle-bells, gym rings and etc anyway.
Same goes for academia. I can't work during business hours because others in my open plan lab can see my screen.
>go in on a public holiday at 11am
>one of my old academic supervisors is at his computer working
>go to get a cup of tea after ten minutes of conversation
>come back and he's face down on his keyboard snoring
>now I can't even type for fear of waking him up
You just can't win. Midnight to 7am is my working schedule,

>able to protect people from niggers and rapists
>gets shot/stabbed
Get on with the times you delusional twat.

>lifting weights doesn't make you more attractive
it won't always make you into a chad but dressing better and lifting increases how attractive you are, don't listen to doomers who want other crabs to remain in their bucket

Attached: 1556524546351.jpg (1936x1346, 792K)

Please give more details of your routine

The problem is being attractive doesn't solve your loneliness problem. And your insecurities. And your bitterness.

I am now in the upper 10% of attractive people but I'm still doomer as fuck and just lonely sit in parks, listen to music and drink.

i love sitting in parks alone and listening music while reflecting.

thats a chad tho.
chad for both normal hoes and kpop hoes.

I have an addictive personality and exercise constantly until I'm catabolic

>I'm 170. Boyka is 178
>Everyone around is at least 6cm longer
>Girls are usually around the same or taller
>Most middle schoolers and all of the highschoolers are taller than me
>When you bulk up you look like a real tryhard weirdo like my ex gym coach (5'8)

>The problem is being attractive doesn't solve your loneliness problem. And your insecurities. And your bitterness.
solved literally all of these for me, I'm not trying to call you a liar but I think you're in the minority, for me it stopped my loneliness via getting gf, stopped my insecurities by making me respect myself and see people for who they actually are and helped with bitterness since there's no reason to be bitter if you're happy
on the left he looks like a loser who was probably bullied

Attached: 1552397766629.jpg (1920x1920, 1.91M)

I started going to gym and I love it. Today was the test to get into university. I overestimate my learning abilities every time. I couldn't answer any question and failed all my tests. Now I probably stay NEET my whole life. I'm only 23yo

Attached: tony_13.png (440x512, 233K)

I don't know the guy on the down-left but I guess it's a meme

Attached: gymcels.jpg (1596x5664, 1.63M)

sounds like you were just a failed normalfag. I'm fit as fuck and still extremely autistic. I'm a robot due to personality and pathology not because of my looks. I've always been fairly attractive, tall and athletic.

brown people cant be chad.
samoans have trouble with fat.

>not wanting to get mired by other guys and girls
>not wanting dudes to acknowledge you are a beast
>not wanting girls to look lustily on you, biting their lip as you do your sets totally covered in sweat
>not wanting to compete with dudes and prove that you are BETTER. better genetically and most of all more determined, increasing your size and overtake the regulars one by one
>not wanting to be the buffest guy in the gym
>not wanting to have a place which will immediately boost your self esteem when you are down
>not going to the gym as often as you possibly can
>not miring yourself in the mirror as often as you can and simply think "holy shit you are a god"
>not being satisfied as fuck when you break your PRs
>not getting eye-raped by fucking jailbait
>not having girls ask YOU for your number
>not mogging everyone you walk past by in the city and be proud that you are better than that trash NPC biomass
lmaoing at your lives

no it isn't, also thanks for posting more proof for me, everyone in your picture would be less attractive without lifting, I'll be sure to save it
I've been formally diagnosed with autism
the point isn't lifting makes you chad it's that lifting makes you more attractive

Attached: 1536481920762.jpg (1024x1024, 152K)

I can relate except I didn't go the gym. There's no hope for us brainlets

>his only form of motivation is other peoples opinions of him
lmao

all these people you're posting were good looking before getting fit

This guy looked pretty good before

I am so fucked up that I think of myself I fullfil all those greentexts except the number one by my current state.

dude you are just an epitome of blue pilled fag.
There are more things than just desire someone
You should be probably attractive at genetic level

>Good face
Oh vey

You don't fall in love with personalities dipship. I can have the most interesting personality on earth. If nobody invests time and effort to get to know me all that potential will just rot away in darkness. I would fucking love to do all that romantic shit with a girl and talk about philosophy and gaze at the stars. Guess fucking what? If I don't have a great body no girl will do all that shit with me. Ain't never going to happen.

You fall in love with a body, but whether you STAY in love is determined by personality.

What this guy says is true.

you take height as a beauty contest already , it doesn't matter that much.
a short guy has an easier time with gravity in a 1vs1 vs a tall guy.
its not tryhard weirdo at all it's science , tall people have harder time to build muscle when smaller ones have easier time.
when a tall guy falls down he will have a long time before he gets up.

just get lean man

Attached: brad-pitt-workout-routine-Main.jpg (1200x800, 165K)

for fucks sake, did i say something about personalities? I said you should be GENETICALY attractive. Means that genetics should be good, you recycled what i said

It does matter. But shorter people building buff easier is the truth. I didn't say anything aganist that.
>180cm, the perfect male height
Kinda looks like my body except I never trained my abs and my biceps are smaller

i forgot to mention that good body also determined by genetics

>180cm, the perfect male height
Literally this.
>build muscle fast like a manlet
>but unlike a manlet it doesn't count as compensating because you are considered average, not short
I love my height.

I've always been skelly as fuck and nowadays slightly skinnyfat (6'0" 180lbs) and what you posted is exactly what I want to achieve (isn't it ottermode?) don't want to get too big because I want clothes to fit me fine. Just can't bring myself to go to the gym, my social anxiety consumes me and I have no friends to encourage me to go with them. Think this could be achieved at home?

I do not eat enough food. I get full too fast. What is the point of lifting weights if I cannot eat enough?

I'm the same height as that fucker but I need upper pec muscles and that is all.
yea i'm kinda skinny at 6'0 (132 lbs) , i was anorexic since I was a kid
now im 22 and still skinny

I never understood foodcels.

Food is tasty as fuck. We live in an age where the selection of amazing food has never been greater. What is wrong with you?

Most women don't find bodybuilders attractive.
Lifting weights won't make you a better fighter and women know this instinctively.

I'm like him, don't have any appetite but nowadays it's mostly that I'm too lazy to cook or get food. There's been time where I've ate like crazy but didn't gain shit because of my high metabolism. I'm skinny as fuck no matter how much I eat

bcs most of the food aren't healthy

>op talks about bodybuilding
>you talk about fighting

How much are you on the spectrum? Also post body

I do a few sets of 20 leg lifts (worked up from ,6 max, I now have visible abs) these indo every day

Bodyweight squats and dumbell deads (gym rat elitists can fuck off, my back and quads are strong, I can also jog further than I ever could and feel the power in my lower body)

Another day will be dumbell rows and seated or standing curls (god tier pump, arms getting big) went from ,20s to 30s and now I just add reps and sets

Other day is several sets of pushups. Flat ground, then with feet elevated to target Delta. Can also throw in shoulder press using only resistance bands.

Chest and shoulders and triceps are getting rock hard and big. Consistently adding reps comfortably

I'd rather do this shit til the cows come home than go to a gym, try a barbell routine and probably injure myself. That shit is great for some people, particularly competitive or wanting to add greater muscle mass.

For me its just a recipe for injury and long term damage to bones and joints.

Whereas I went at my pace, started with low weight and low reps, never even felt a twinge of injury and have escalated to substantial strength and mass growth.

All I need to add is pull ups and more core/leg work.
But trust me at least regarding the body type women want, this is the way.
I eat eggs, salad, lentils lots of vegetarian meals and one whey shake / day. My strength, endurance and aesthetics have soared to new heights.

I have no money you original faggot.

>target Delta
Delts. Fucking phone posting

Bullshit, I have a nice face and I'm a 25 year old virgin.

Attached: 1519598375049.jpg (1366x768, 151K)

gym is full of fags. last time i went what i witnessed in one session:

>guy rubbing another guys chest
>says he is getting big
>continue doing my workout w/e
>then i same guy rubbing another dudes bicept
>asks him about what he does for arm day
>as im leaving see two men straddling eachother

nope fuck that decided not to go back when its full of secretly gay dudes who like to see how big they can get.

Attached: ha.jpg (250x188, 8K)

I have work tomorrow and if i lift after work today, there is no way i will be able to fall asleep at a "reasonable" time.

2 choices:
- Lift and feel shitty and exhausted tomorrow morning due to sleep deprivation
- feel slightly less terrible tomorrow morning

I lifted for 1 yr straight and barely got any gains due to low T (caused by drugs, diet wont help)

When i was NEET i lifted every other day. It was great. But wageslavery fucks my life up

Nobody can fucking know how well you can fight beforehand you fucking idiot. Muscles are a deterrent. You could be a bad fighter, but you could also be a good fighter. Nobody is going to risk getting his shit kicked in.

Plus you're full of shit. Women don't like professional bodybuilders, because that shit is gay as fuck. They sure as fuck like men who know how to take care of themselves, who are strong, disciplined etc...

i don't have the willpower to spend an hour a day watching paint dry while in physical discomfort while also being disdained in public so that in a year if i keep it up if my form wasn't shit the whole time and i always had enough sleep and managed to eat the right combination of nutrients i might get more muscles

no it's not you retard
everyone can get fit
stop blaming metabolism and genetics you fatass

>What is music?
You probably would have listened music anyway faggot might as well do something useful while at it.

>respected, desired and admired by fucking everyone you meet without even saying a word.
You respect, desire and admire everyone you see just cause they're muscular? I don't give two shits about muscular people I see or interact with in public

>What's your excuse for not going to the gym today?
just came back from lifting shoulders, forearms and abs

>It's like you don't want to be liked, respected, desired and admired by fucking everyone you meet without even saying a word.
don't fall for this meme you will still hate your body after 3 years of lifting but all your lifts will be impressive and you'll be too scared to quit because then you feel like you would have wasted all your time

Attached: 1497151660175.png (422x421, 358K)

It sounds like you lack work ethic. Start by getting a few hours more sleep and not shoving grease down your throat and you will feel better. Then getting in to the gym two or threw times a week you will see progress quick enough. Then riding that mental high you will want more.. or you will collapse in to dark oblivion

>weight gainers or non-isolated proteins
problem solved

I'm so weak that the weights, pull bar, threadmill and bench I bought for home a couple of years ago can make me exhausted all the way, so I don't really need to spend money on membership yet.

My test levels are 219ng/mol, less than 50% of the amount necessary for males to turn protein into muscle, and I can't afford the injections.

What is the necessary amount? I am at 408 ng/dl

As a natty male I will never look as good as an 18 yo varbie so what's the point?

Attached: 1558349729141.jpg (1255x989, 250K)

I really do not want attention from others based on my appearance. I would rather receive admiration through the merit of my accomplishments.

Why would any of us want to protect others

It is beyond my attainment. What do you not understand?

YOU SUCK AT EROTIC GREENTEXT LMAO

Finally achieving muscle ups on the bar. Feels good

Fucking losers lmao, always complaining about your faces, your height, your voice, your hair, your dick size, all things you can't change. You don't even take a chance at being better because you are afraid of letting go of the comfortable misery you are in. That's why you believe all those fake ass charts that say that if you don't have a 30cms dick you can't satisfy a woman, because you are so happy with feeling all comfortably miserable. You are so happy to have let go of every possible way out of your miserable existance because that way you can all be useless faggots and say "well, I can't do anything about it", and be happy in a sad way, because instead of struggling and feeling like shit, you are comfy in your neet cave and feeling like shit.

If short people and people with tiny dicks were impossible to reproduce, then you wouldn't be here, that's genetics for you.

It's not your face, your dick, your hair, your height. IT'S YOU. YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT. WANT SOMETHING BETTER? WANT TO STOP FEELING LIKE SHIT ALL FUCKING DAY? THEN WORK FAGGOT, WORK FOR IT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES. SINK TO THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN OR FIGHT AND STRUGGLE AND LIVE LIKE YOU WANT TO LIVE. FUCK.

Varbies are abominations that went too far. It's fine if w*men want to get fit and feel better about themselves physically, but getting to the point of buff-ness (especially when their thighs are that grotesquely large) is just unsightly. There is no practical use for a female to put on that muscle, aside from varbie fetishists. They also use steroids most of the time so it's not even legitimately gained muscle.

Attached: 1475782968952.gif (284x210, 488K)

>hour a day
>discomfort
>watching paint dry
>precise micro nutrient regiment and sleep regiment
Why do you fall for such stupid memes
All you have to do is
And eat reasonably clean.
There's no "maybe" about it. You get more active, work out and eat well and you get more muscular and in better shape.
Swallowing all the bullshit Jow Forums shovels into your face and letting it discourage you, so why even try if I don't have it in me to be a thousand percent ,,24/7 fitness freak counting calories and taking supplements, is retarded and self-defeating. Did I mention retarded? It is retarded. Just work out for fucks sake. Do it at home. Put the TV on. Excuses and copes are for faggots and weaklings

ragie wagie with an itty bitty peepee lol

Varbies are the future.

Attached: 8 weeks on 10mg var transformation.webm (508x640, 894K)

look at OP's pic
do you seriously think that's natty? hell no

See
The fight club pic is literally my results to a lesser extent, but its not far off. I have more bodyfat because he cut like a madman and used steroids/drugs for the role, but my abs are visible.
All you need for that body type is calisthenics and a little dumbbell work.
Leg lifts / plank superset is half the battle. Ever since I started getting leg lift gains my abs and core look and feel ferocious.

I was working, I don't want to go to the gym after spending most of my day at work lifting windows to fit them. I'm in fairly good shape anyway, but I could do getting bigger. I just don't care enough to do it.

I've literally never seen a roid tard that looked respectful and admirable. Sorry you're an omega incel without a daddy I guess.

Fuck off faggot. Tiny penis guys reproduced because the media wasn't flooded with pornography and because women weren't whores so they couldn't tell if a dick was small or big. And short people reproduced because monogamy was still intact.

Stop denying that we live in the shittiest timeline.

>You don't fall in love with personalities dipship.
Of course I do? You don't? Are you a subhuman mongoloid?

I have pneumonia
Orgagagaginali

>WORK FOR IT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES
Everyone else works for a big dick and a good height?

Implying you can get anywhere near that type of physique without a little "assistance"

Attached: 81277d649f7df4a74b1ec81499121c86.jpg (599x540, 33K)

This one dude came to my house the other day and he was swole but he had a babyface and he was short hahaha. My overweight friends said he looked like a child. Fuck you muscles don't mean anything.

>don't want to get too big because I want clothes to fit me fine.

Dont' worry. You will never get too big without steroids. Unless you mean fat, which of course is possible if you eat too much

Oh you can get that strong without any doubt and even stronger, the problem is it will look flabby.

Being that muscular and thin is nearly impossible. Fat and muscular, again no problem.

Personality is a meme.
I really fucking hate that concept, because it is rarely used for positivity, rather to attack strong people or make weak people feel good about themselves.