Why do we have to die? it makes everything in our life utterly pointless

Why do we have to die? it makes everything in our life utterly pointless

Attached: pepe 140.jpg (619x453, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGWnqNf6t0&t=246s
youtube.com/watch?v=DymEcvMptUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just the opposite it makes everything more meaningful. It lets our children to be better and carry on the torch. Death is what makes us immortal.

Do something heroic. Make a stand. Then you'll live forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGWnqNf6t0&t=246s

>Death is what makes us immortal

Attached: 1526269895013.jpg (638x558, 63K)

go into an old age home or palliative care, stay there for a while and then ask yourself that question

have you joined the church, you live forever.

Living forever would be an insufferable bore.

how would you put it?

If only I could die sooner

There's countless possiblity in eternal life. your statement is very myopic

Jow Forums really isn't the place to discuss this. Jow Forumsacks have the emotional intelligence of a fucking ant.

It really does, also I read somewhere that the dinosaurs didn’t age and aging was simply an adaptation mammals ended up with

Possibly. Depending on your physical state of being. Brains in a jar would likely exist in a living hell. If you could stay young and healthy throughout, it might make it more enjoyable, but after a while you'd likely get sick of the cycles of civilization playing out around you, watching us repeatedly make the same mistakes. What do you do when everyone else is dead and gone?

First post best fucking post

it's about the genes user

In England there's a saying 'I was so mortal last night I [something stupid]', referring to getting drunk.

I've never really understood it, as surely we are all mortal anyway. Maybe alcohol just makes you care less about not being immortal. Either way, I'm going for a pint.

Attached: 1526722157088.jpg (952x629, 161K)

>leafposting

color me surprized dogfucker

You're convinced that your consciousness is a result of that body.
That's your fucking problem

>emotional intelligence
you are far too stupid to even exist

Thanks for proving my point with a vapid response.

Attached: 1527188414466.jpg (716x716, 108K)

Pretty deep pom

Attached: IMG_0213.jpg (414x508, 48K)

Except it's not you retard

>dinosaurs never had a genetic history
>dinosaurs never reproduced
sure babe

Not him, but vapid response to a fucking retarded statement is expected flow. You must be a stupid leaf if you didn't realize that.

this is exactly it , the victory over fear of death is what makes us stronger. Stronger than anyone else. It may result in catastrohpic bullshit but those who posses that will shape and direct the world.

checked
that leaf is more retarded than I

Show me a single phenomenal report that can't be judged in a strong illusionist system. You can't, because "consciousness" as you put it is nothing more than an attention to an ungrounded imagination that drives interventionist or mechanistic behavior. It does come from your body in that your body has for its benefit evolved a semiotic engine to handle sign interaction beyond the valued scientific range.

i doubt that's possible, all leaves are equally worthless

Fair point, maybe I should've said not all, but I'd say my original assumption is accurate.

youtube.com/watch?v=DymEcvMptUU

Death means you are mortal you goose, it literally the premise of the word. Secondly passing on your genes/ideas to your children does not constitute reaching a state of immortality at all. 1. Your children will either ignore your ideas or interpret them differently in which you did. 2. After your children die out and a few generations your ideas will be gone completely, thus making your ideas not immortal. There will come a time in which there are no remnants of your existence except for on the Jow Forums archives user

Attached: 1484338812278.jpg (764x551, 124K)

that's why some people writes their name in history so when they passed away there are people who remembers their existences

Attached: snap.jpg (1078x775, 162K)

Death doesn't exist as the stark opposite to life, it exists as just another part of life. We breathe it, every one of our actions is influenced by it. Life is death, however death is not life.

That is completely the wrong way of looking at it. You only have at most 80 years to leave a mark. Better get your ass moving.

for the sake of biodegredation

Attached: 599f6e213a650d40433a571f518de462.jpg (236x185, 10K)