Anyone else dress for comfort and not fashion?

I wear PJ pants and a hoodie and flipflops everywhere I go.

Attached: 42940122_1127195024110706_1708985620430323712_n.jpg (607x1258, 279K)

why the fuck wouldnt i, i already know im not gonna impress or attract anyone, i might as well be comfortable if i have to leave the house

Hahahaha thank goodness the 2000s and early 2010s are over and this shit is disappearing

cant relate I always dress nice whenever I go out

Attached: file.png (564x564, 310K)

Yeah I wear pajamas to church and if anyone mentions it i say humble yourself before the lord.

It's a mixture between the two extremes. I try not to look like a drugged up derelict when I leave the house, but unless I have somewhere important to go, I just put on a decent shirt and decent pair of pants/shorts. Don't concern myself with looking like a million bucks.

#comfygang

fashion is for normies and girls lul

I always have. I wear athletic shorts and a tee everywhere and pajama pants with a sweatshirt if it's cold. Throw on some comfy jeans if want to look a little nicer. I tried fashion but honestly noone gives a shit what you wear so what's the point. As long as you're showered.

I alway wear hoodies+sweatpants

You could at least match your damn clothes. I wear black tshirts from walmart and dark sweatpants (or joggers) everywhere.
Comfy, plus people ignore you

Why not both? You can be comfy and not look like you gave up on life.

track pants master race

> and not look like you gave up on life
That'd be lying though

I wear jeans (black as my soul, of course), a polo shirt and hoodie for work, which is pretty comfortable

You may be thinking "comfort" but I guarantee everyone who sees you is thinking "trailer trash".

jeans arent very comfy

that's fine. I'm not though and I know that. I'd rather be comfy rather than wearing skin tight pants and a tight dress shirt barely able to breathe so I can impress other people who think fashion matters. In the end, who gives a shit honestly. Why does society think clothes truly matter?

If I want to wear a damn pair of gym shorts and a baggy hoodie, or Pajamas or a onesie in public why does it matter? Why should I try to live up to YOUR fashion standards, Mr. Fashion Police? Are you gonna write me a ticket for a fashion offense, FUCKO?

Attached: lumpfish2.jpg (404x292, 33K)

Don't know what jeans you're wearing

Jeans ain't comfy at all. Maybe like the really stretchy kind or the pajama kind that look like jeans, but most jeans are not comfy.

Maybe you just need to break them in, but I've never really had any problem with a pair of loose fit jeans

Loose fit are ok I guess but still most jeans these days are tight for fashion and not that comfy. But some are okay, I'd rather wear sweatpants, trackpants, shorts or PJ's 90% of the time over jeans though.

>drugged up derelict
I always try to look scumy without looking dirty.
You can dere lick my balls

yes user
i dress like an autistic retard
but i don't really care
because I'm most comfortable wearing baggy cloths and loose fitting pants/pajamas
only time i dress properly is when im doing something that requires it other then that who gives a fuck

I guess I dress for comfort, but it's comfort in both the way I feel and look. When it gets cold I wear big comfy black milsurp boots with joggers/jeans/cargo pants and oversized sweaters/shirts. In the summer it's cloth shorts and a t-shirt with sneakers like everyone else.

I think normies feel the same way you do, except since they're not autistic they are a bit more concerned with being comfortable with how they appear to others than physical comfort.

You're doing God's work. I hope to break the shackles of social conditioning and join you some day

Attached: Diogenes_in_Thomas_Stanley_History_of_Philosophy.jpg (900x1300, 402K)

i do. i dont like how pj pants feel though so i wear jeans instead even in bed