I'm not trolling

I'm not trolling.

I know multiple Polish girls and literally all of them have some sort of disease, deficiency blah blah.

What's up with that?

Attached: images (8).jpg (350x525, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

materialreligions.blogspot.com/2015/02/between-temples-and-toilets-sanitation.html
planetcustodian.com/2015/10/03/7873/indian-villagers-worshiping-newly-built-toilets-instead-of-using-them.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poo

in

The

the

It was Hitlur!
Not only did he GasdaJews (Six million)
but he got his men to personally inseminate Polish women with zyklon pellets to affect them for generations to come. Don't try to deny this you Nazis.

>Polish girls that speak or know Poo are diseased.
really activates my almonds.

Fetal Alcohol syndrome.

pic related is peak poo female

Attached: 1523237688271.jpg (400x302, 20K)

I've met many Polish girls and they're cute, some of them are very bitchy, especially if they're over 30 and single. At least they're not fucking brown street shitters.

That's because only retards would talk to a pajeet online.

Nice try, falseflagging newfag.

Also, the Poo in the Loo meme is really fucking old. Imagine being a Jow Forumsack from India,

>wake up and your clothes are saturated with the humid, warm smell of feces.
>Wade through the shit to try and make it to your PC to check out memeballs for the day
>Graphics card is fried, shit in the fan
>Walk to nearest pile of smouldering toxic computer parts to try and find a graphics card that isn't either charred, covered in human waste, or both.
>Finally go on Jow Forums - Every single reply is constantly reminding you of your surroundings

I wish the Catalog had OPs fucking flag I could've discarded this post faster

mongol blood

>>I'm not trolling.
>posts unholy pic
kys jew, your poo flag won't hide that hideous big honker.

Attached: 39F77879EEACC91F13F8F39D9B165A97_img170804224336-6610F9EA.jpg (297x365, 36K)

How can teeth grow on lips? What do I do?

>some of them are very bitchy, especially if they're over 30 and single.

every woman ever

all the ones I've met are whores, particularly for niggers
probably because they're all working class daughters of drunk builders but you can't imagine dads happy about that

that is the "benefits" of screening of larger portion of population
what do you think best doctors will discover when they will screen for all diseases 95% of India?

It's their polite way of saying they prefer White males and good hygiene (including toilet usage) without calling you a street-shitting hindonigger.

>That flag that now represents brown people and muslims
Fuck them. They think because they were colonized by wankers they belong in English speaking internet forum. Fuck them and their heathen poo lives.

Attached: 385j43m3ywy01.jpg (978x465, 121K)

Poo in the the it was Hitlur!

Attached: 1523134618498.png (800x800, 23K)

Maybe they're Jewish.

The ladies in my family have it
It's a genetic disorder that effects how your body stores or processes vitamins

If it's not checked and regulated, with daily vitamins, skin rashes and general irritability usually follow

You should get Jow Forums X. It allows you to filter by any data associated with a post, that also means flags on the flag boards.

Attached: example.png (264x115, 2K)

POO

Attached: 1508527475625.jpg (640x694, 56K)

what's her name? I wanna motorboat her.

they're obviously not sending their best to fucking pooland. all the polish girls i know are hot\semi hot and usually smarter then most women here .

Attached: 01india-toilet-2-popup.jpg (650x433, 90K)

what's this disease?

The Polish dream: Toilet cleaner in Pooland. Check the decorations, make sure everyone passing gives worship, tithe and praise to the toilet, then go home and count rupees by the lakh-load.

materialreligions.blogspot.com/2015/02/between-temples-and-toilets-sanitation.html

planetcustodian.com/2015/10/03/7873/indian-villagers-worshiping-newly-built-toilets-instead-of-using-them.html

Attached: toilet-worship.jpg (750x868, 179K)

Check out "Finnish Heritage Disease."

We are fugged.

Attached: Kiira12.jpg (640x390, 55K)

Bennies.

>Posts picture of Yvonne Strahovski
>Proceeds to say that Polish girls are diseased or deficient
You shut your fucking dirty, vindaloo-covered mouth you mudskin motherfucker. Don't even fucking dare to breathe while so much as LOOKING at that goddess. How fucking dare you. Just for that, I'm going to pour ten litres of fucking Gatorade and Solo in my nearest 711 so I can watch your Bhoona-munching cousin get on his hands and knees -- where he belongs -- to clean it.

How fucking dare you.

fuck off.

I'm a swarthy italian and my gf is blonde polish girl.

She's not a mongol.

Attached: polish mongol.jpg (482x720, 290K)

>True Blondes are Mongol.

Attached: BeinsBonerInducingElf.jpg (859x828, 159K)

fucking wonk eyes on that bird

POO POO PEE PEE

Attached: 1526898022151.jpg (1150x1204, 496K)

subhuman

Polish women were made for the italian cock.

Attached: polish feets.jpg (553x803, 149K)

She single?

THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA

POO

youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI

>made for the italian cock.
Only Italian male ass was made for Italian cock. Your people are gross and way too fucking hairy.

Thanks for the input, pablo. Much appreciated.

Attached: med vs nordcuck.jpg (5120x2880, 1.19M)

Hairiness is a white man thing. You wouldn't understand, muttlet.