do you have a squishy body?

What scares you about males?

why does it matter?

scared of speaking with them, being touched by them, and scared of sex

Post a discord.
origingnini

squish squish squish

TITS OR GTFO YOU DUMB BITCH FUCK YOU

do you want friendship or a relationship?. Where are you from and why exactly are you afraid of men?

Get the fuck OFF my board newfag niggers

i am ideally looking for a relationship. i am just inexperienced with the other gender.

have you tried kidnapping a male and tying him up in the basement, then using him to practice getting over your fears?

ok. Where are you located more or less?. Are you interested in long distance or do you want to meet up eventually?

I'd be fine with talking to you but I'm sure you'd get upset with me quickly due to how autistic I am

i am afraid that that is not legal, furthermore i have no place to keep him.

im not OP but how autistic can you be

I'm diagnosed autistic

well, i'd prefer not to jump to real life straight away, so long distance is fine. are you interested?

what if I told you that hese attention whores ARE the newfags?
everybody on r9k has a 250k/annum income and had more pussy than Fassbender on a particularly winning semester nowadays.
where the fuck are the reclusive neets?

but how severe is your autism?

he's larping as me, i'm the OP, i don't have autism., but i can be pretty awkward with males.

i don't feel comfortable bullying you anymore because you are very autistic and i feel guilty. if you want real advice, you should see a therapist. there are ones that specialize in physical intimacy issues

zstan#6102

Eh, might as well give this a shot
Takizawa#8754

thank you for the advice, but i'm not autistic, i'm being sarcastic...

I'm pretty autistic, I need things explained to me clearly otherwise I completely get the wrong idea and I make an idiot of myself, i have other quirks like making strange noises randomly, having bursts of energy, completely zoning out and day dreaming in the middle of conversation, and other things I can go deeper into detail if you'd like.
I never claimed to be you, I was interested in talking to you

sure, i'm interested in seeing where things go. I hope you're ok with email at first, we can move to other media later on if you want but it's kinda what i prefer to begin with when talking to people. My email is [email protected]

hahahaha
I can't even.
this nigga.
this nigga is telling a sperg to talk to a stranger about physical intimacy.
are you quite literally retarted?

WHERE THE FUCK DID THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? THE FUCK THEY DOING ON R9K?

Fuck off tranny
You arent a girl
You will never be a girl

And on the rare chance that you are a girl, you just want to fuck Chad and no one else
So fuck off

Can you send me on first? My email is have sex incel

predatory chad'ing in r9k

please comet, come and deliver us from this suffering.

did you make that email to remind yourself to have sex?

All of you guys are either really thirsty beta fags or newfags for falling for this blatant larp/bait

i'm an old fag witnessing how bad things became.
and this bred is on par from what 'ive seen tonight.

i'm an oldfag samefagging as a newfag fag. what's up fags?

>[email protected]
Damn the thirst is strong

I miss the old times too brother, i remember the camraderie of bots back in the day, even if you got rejected by women and the world, u could still have a good kek with the robros, now wenever i browse my heart aches from sadness, grief, and anguish so much my eyes well up, i never let one drop though because i dont cry about lost causes

yeap, sure you are kiddo.

Well why not I am bored.
[email protected]

Be aware that I have loads of redflags, and I won't trust you to be female before I think you sufficiently proven (no, nudes aren't what I talking about)

Do you resemble Yukiko?

Attached: 1459002456710.jpg (960x544, 80K)

males are predators

sorry, I don't use e-mails, only discord

imagine wow-kid breakdown in your mind:
I'M THE ONE REJECTING THIS FUCKING WORLD. you may think i'm larping but please allow me to introduce myself, i'm a robot and I do not think that I'm not lonely enough. I want fucking more. I need my fucking privacy and all of the morons around me deny me that basic human right. I don't want a girlfriend, I shun, despise, revulse at the idea of having one. This interactions over the internet are all I need. And I do not, I DO NOT want anything other than that. I rejoice that I do not have the first clue about who the fuck you are and the reciprocal.

And females are not? Gimme a break.
Only difference imo lies in what exactly each gender wants to prey on the the other for.

If you were afraid of men you wouldn't want to be with them.

i am a male that was molested by a female

Well, and I do not care to put my discord up here.
If you send yours there I am game. If not, so be it.

Guess we just want diff things from life bro

okay i will say it, males are monsters
the y chromosome is a mutation that needs to be bred out of the gene pool.

sure that wasn't a tranny?

Women are just failed prototypes, left over to be bred. We all start out female pattern, but the males get the extra drive, so we can actually make something out of life instead of sitting around navel-gazing and gossiping about how eachothers fur looks today.

See how easy you can rationalize your prejudice there?

no it was two black girls that jumped me and robbed me. one of them pinned me down and the other one played with my dick until i got hard and then mounted me and fucked me until she was done

the y chromosome is a mutation that needs to be bred out of the gene pool.

You're not a fembot you're a whore. Girls who come here are whores.

males will create artificial wombs.
females won't ever create artificial cum, at the best they'll settle for amazon doujinshi-like cum-milking for in vitro ferilization (in other words low effort).

and besides, all of us are monsters. gender differentiation in this context are low tier jewish tricks. We're a sociopathic society and that fucking comet can't come soon enough.

Why would we want all the best people to be worse? Even the best in supposedly girly subjects are men.

the y chromosome is a mutation that needs to be bred out of the gene pooI.

>All these orbiters
Guys, it isnt worth it.

There's also so much more difficulty in replacing men than women, to replace men you would actually need to create life, sperm is life and egg is just fertilizer. Also they keep sperm in jars.

Whatever makes you sleep at night, breedbag

then go be a man-hating lesbian and get the fuck out of male dominated places, where you're sure to just get another ulcer. top pestering robots with low effort attention whoring and go eat pussy or something.

somebody is hurting, they're just words user calm down

words?
genociding half the pop on a gender bias are just words. right.
k. cool. gotcha.

dumb black jew, I didn't say anything about genocide. I said bred out. RETARD

and how exaclty would one BREED OUT the y gene?
I mean
>breed out
>breed
no mitosis, we're condemned to sexual reproduction wether you like it or not.

Dating is just a synonym for grooming.

hauhauhauhauahuahuahauhauhauahuahauhauahuahauhauhauahuahauhauhauahauhauhauahuahauhauahauhauahuah

dat was biutifur

Attached: it's biutifur.jpg (1487x1500, 333K)

gene editing obviously, selective abortions
inb4
>life starts at conception

i am not your rolling wheels
i am the highway
i am not your carpet ride
i am the skyyyyyyyy

and i'm a ginger, afro-jew, muslim by mother's lineage and confucian by father's. i'm also a tranny but because I always dreamt of being a lesbian, so I cut my dick off just to eat pussy like a real gurl. and to make it all worse, i'm also freckled.

that was actually shortsighted of me. in vitro fertilization would easily allow for gender selection.... actually.

i'm half a gin bottle down and half of a vodka. so that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

hey OP. so.. wanna show vagoo or them tits.
I promise I won't post'em on /b/ right away.
we can settle some throwaway e-mais if you like.

>mutation
Literally everything making you different from others is a mutation.
And human lost the ability to reproduce asexually so if you delete all males, it's the end of humanity (not that I mind)

hey. big badabooom sounds more entertaining.
going out on a whimper is shit tier end of civilization.

good poem though

>good poem though
Thanks bro.
And I agree, a violent end where we struggle would be damn fine.

Agreed, but I have been waiting for that "ass from that sky that shits on everyone" for too long to keep much hope.

Well, maybe ebola-chan manages to grow some wings soon.

Because physical attraction is an imporant part of human intimacy?

What's the story? Rape, or just some kind of autism?

Just endure user.
I'll be soon doing my PhD and will create a potent strain of bacteria or something.
Will give some immunity to a ons before I lash out so we can larp for a while until a naturally stronger strain overwhelm us.

It's a passionless truthless female m8, wasting your time talking to it like it's a person

vagoo OP
just a peek, plis.