Does any Jow Forumsack have experience with turkish women?

does any Jow Forumsack have experience with turkish women?

Attached: 1525268230168.jpg (800x1172, 114K)

I don't have experience with any women.

understandable

Digits...Flag...CHECKED!!!
No sir, Mr. Hitler, but I'd like to.

I had a teacher who was a sexy Turkish woman and she'd get all pouty when the class didn't participate enough

Dated one. Looked way too Middle Eastern for my taste. Then again, she was also part Egyptian. I broke up with her because I didn't want dark children. She was far more feminine than all the other girls I've dated, though. In other words, she was far more feminine than my white girlfriends.

>turkish women

There's a reason why the sultans only ever married and breed with capture Balkans, French, Italian, and Slavic girls.

Attached: 1427907562475.jpg (334x500, 30K)

>I don't have experience with any women.
fpbp
based as fuck
/thread

Shut the fuck up newfag.

I'm not into bestiality

Dating one right now. Absolute qt and has a strong masculine father with whom I often have political discussions with, we agree on a lot.

Fucking love her, but really love her conservative family even more so.

Big words for a nigger. Love you.

No... but go on

do turkish women do this?

Attached: 123.png (800x682, 901K)

They have children with their cousins. Hence the repulsive and inbred appearance of the typical Turkroach.

Attached: roachhottie.png (880x880, 862K)

Hanz...

yes?...

When will you learn? We can fuck your girls but you cant fuck ours.

Attached: 1498245415590.webm (480x256, 2.84M)

Only in Europe, turkboi. In the USA your kind are at bottom of the sexual totem pole, right next to Indians, Arabs, and Asians.

I can show YOU some experience with Turkish women, IF you know what I mean...

Yep....

Attached: giphy.gif (320x214, 2.29M)

I understand you're in love Neville, but think about the white race.

You misspelled "rape."

m8, let me tell you that it's the same situtation here. Don't buy into the bullshit coming from the muds. They are extremely delusional about their own prowess. Your typical goatfucker acts a lot like that creepy Indian guy on Facebook who asks women for "bobs and vagene." The muds are very clumsy when it comes to the opposite sex. They act very creepy and awkward towards women. It goes without saying, that they make females feel uncomfortable. Why do you think it is that Muslims resort to rape?

As for the thots who do hang out with muds. You'll find that they're usually bottom of the barrel specimens who have issues and come from low socioeconomic households. I guess it's similar to the mudshark phenomenon in the US.

I once knew this fat teen girl with severe mental issues who also did all kinds of drugs. Every week, she would have some new "boyfriend," with a name like "Mustafa," or "Mohammed."

Attached: Turkish_family_photo.png (646x792, 609K)

we don't need to go europe to fuck your sluts. they come here.

Attached: female_sex_tourism.jpg (684x454, 98K)

>US to Vietnam

Attached: x92800otcqqz.png (2626x1460, 238K)