Why is it so fucking hot?

Why is it so fucking hot?

It's only toukokuu and we're hitting temps of over 20 celsius daily.

Attached: 2125462021.jpg (615x608, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2015NatCC...5..475R
youtube.com/watch?v=Wp2sqrfGSPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's called a 'Heat Wave' ("Kuumuus Aalto"), serkku.

Attached: Meanwhile-in-Finland.jpg (720x540, 63K)

Attached: 1526205483962.jpg (757x1146, 274K)

global warming is real we fucked the planet enjoy hell

Im melting. Please help.

Im sweating my balls off on the way home. I cant stand this heat, i simply cannot.

how much ?

22C

Holy shit, same. It’s 85 here and humid as shit.

climate change

shit, vote Democtrats

This must be the work of (((you-know-who))).

>Britain
>comfortable at 10C
Yeah, nah. They'd be in huge "jumpers" bitching the entire time.

There are no bigger climate babies than Brits. If it isn't 15-23 degrees, it's some form of apocalypse.

It’s been low 60s here in Southern California. It’s called “weather” and it isn’t static.

If that shit was real, my country would actually get colder. because the Golf stream would lose it's power.

Michigander? I'm in Metro Detroit at the moment and I'm dying. I need to get back to Little Finland soon.

Went to turkey at en in july in 2010, +45C all week,it was hot like hell but as long as i had water the heat didn't really bother me, maybe because i love sauna.

My friend on the other hand had 3 or 4 sunstrokes, that week. I remember it she went quiet, rosy skin and then fainted. Luckily they had plenty of places with air condition.

GOING ABOVE 30°C IN THE NEXT DAYS HERE

HELP !!!!1!!

I live in the North and even here, we've peaked at over 25 and I don't have an AC. It's fucking unbearable.

Attached: 1504558861303.gif (267x200, 485K)

Climate change isn't rea-

Attached: Middeltemperatur_maj_dk_1874-2018.png (800x475, 60K)

>not having a comfy basement

Here's my trick to sleeping when it gets too hot.
Get black out drunk so you don't care.

Attached: file.png (800x533, 349K)

accurate

Stop copying us.

you don't have to be a liberal to understand the impact that industrialization has had on the world

it takes a real brainlet to refuse scientific evidence because it doesn't conform to your limited worldview

yes, at some point that will happen and evidence has suggested that it has already lost it's power between 15-20%
adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2015NatCC...5..475R

however, that doesn't mean that it will shut down immediately and the acute impact of a systemic change is, surprise surprise, a conformity to the global mean of change

Calm down, Joni, and go buy some local strawberries for $32/kg. The refreshing berries will cool you down.

its* sorry don't discredit me...

great its another episode of TURKED yuropor untermensch complain about it being luke warm. complain when its 45 Celsius for 5 months straight you fucking halfwit finngol fuck you

This is why I love Finns:
>Willingly go into rooms that are 45 C and 100% humidity
>Beat the fuck out of themselves in said room with vihdat
>To them, this is the most pleasurable thing in the world aside from being 50 meters from a stranger
>Goes outside
>It's 20 C
>Dies

You fuckers are such an adorable contradiction.

Attached: 1475531893600.png (417x500, 20K)

It's actually called Climate Chang.

>45 C
no it's around 100°C

It's only 78 degrees here and I'm sweating my balls off. It's only going to get hotter as the day goes on. I feel like I'm back in Texas.

>45 C

What the fuck, 60 celsius in a sauna is an absolute minimum.

how long are you in there ?

you need to get you one of those fancy acs boy.

Attached: ok.jpg (355x142, 10K)

Lol 45 xD

>>Willingly go into rooms that are 45 C and 100% humidity
More like 110-120 deg C uneducated burger. The difference is that when we exit sauna we usually have icehole or snowbank to cool down in.

>TURKED yuropor untermensch
Here's how well Americans survive sub-zero weather
>youtube.com/watch?v=Wp2sqrfGSPI

You can pretty much stay in as long as you wish, just hydrate, only danger is passing out while drunk.

Can confirm, at least for the leaf column

>while drunk.
did you ever do that ?

Climate change endangering your habitat too? :DD

Attached: moomins_in_natural_habitat.jpg (557x373, 64K)

hey, I know you

the joos control the weather

Just imagine sitting outside, under the sun, with them temperature is around 40-41C
Also, i just turn on the AC, keep it at 28C (don't want to spent to much money on electricity)

this
we tried to warn you but you didn’t listen
the carbon content of the atmosphere that is contributing to the overall warming recently went past the point of no return
prepare to be flooded with waves of shitskin climate refugees in a few decades whose numbers will make 2015-2016 look like it was fucking nothing

Attached: 45274D70-994D-473B-A4CE-4318F4DE5D2B.gif (606x423, 467K)

Christ, sorry. Did the math wrong in my head. I have an American education and use Freedom Units, not Commielsius. on a daily basis.

My point still stands.

stop embarrassing me in front of my friends...

Here's the joke about AC units in Finland. Wherever you live, you need the local municipality/town to sign off on a permit that they may or may not give (because of the condenser unit's effect on the building's facade).

Not only that, but you also have to ask your neighbor's permission because of the noise (the exception being if your house is a detached one). Not only that, but if you're renting the place, you also need to get the HOA's and the owner's approval.

So yeah, most people don't have wall-mounted AC's in Finland. Some have portable ones like I do - they require no paperwork.

Kamerad!! :D

Attached: bruder.jpg (236x295, 13K)

Have you tried blaming the jews for this?

We also rebooted twice and still nothing.

Wie heiß ist es bei euch ?

26 °C approx. Balkonien, comfy ;)

About 10-15 minutes, a quick cooldown, beer and more sauna.

Takes one hour, or three if you're with friends.
No homo

25°C here, but no sun, so no problem

Have you tried shooting the weather?

Attached: SuperManlet.jpg (500x719, 123K)

no, you die

Did you just say "Start WW3?"

Have been around 20-25 for like two straight weeks here now. Feels real good. Been out swimming.

>passing out while drunk

Yeah, that gives you a weird headache afterwards ... also once could see my heart beating like crazy just beneath the sternum, looked weird.

Attached: ammo_cooking_off_soon.gif (600x338, 706K)

yeah, I have a sauna too, but its small, only 2 people can fit in there, I wish that i had a bigger one

you guys should dig into the local cloudberries, you lucky bastards

There's usually a heat wave in May that lasts for a week and then there's pretty much nothing until Midsummer. So my greatest fear is that this 3 weeks long heat wave is going to be succeeded by the coldest summer in a long time.

i want to immigrate to Finland.Toss me some advises

Attached: 1526684182896.jpg (326x319, 18K)

You could have a Party Sauna if you convert one of those shower rooms at Baden-Baden.

Dont look a Finn directly into the eyes, they rob your soul.

We need a nuclear winter like right now.

How can you tell you're talking to a Finnish extrovert?

He stares at your shoes instead of his own while talking.

I could build one in my basement
I would like to have some room when I'm in there with a chick

Pay your debts

I think you greeks have good enough welfare program already.

>20
Nigger it has been 33 celsius here wtf its like we import desert dwellers and now their climate comes with them.
Wtf Sweden

It's called the Weather Change, and we must pay global tax to stop it.
What if it rains tomorrow?

>33 celsius

Attached: Y4RZmQf.png (529x327, 80K)

>mfw old flat during university never went below 28C during summer, only bearable with all the windows open for thorough draft

Attached: 1521690299255.jpg (640x480, 67K)

>33 celsius

Attached: 1523362713393.jpg (460x562, 78K)

y u no buy ac

>Willingly go into rooms that are 45 C and 100% humidity
80 C is the standard temperature and there's no humidity, you retard

Its crazy really i havent experienced a hotter may before, the weather is like it usually is during July/august

He is thinking Turkish 'sauna', that savage barbarian...

Attached: 1520505734421.png (631x764, 377K)

Anything above 25 C is unbearable.

Honestly don't even understand people who go on vacation to WARMER places during the summer. Going to warm places during the winter makes sense. If anything, I'm thinking of taking a vacation further up NORTH. I live in Stockholm right now and I'm looking at places above the polar circle right now for my summer vacation.

>He uses a dry sauna
And I'm the retard

>right now and I'm looking at places above the polar circle right now for my summer vacation.
Enjoy the mosquitos user, Norrland is aids during the summer atleast if you are close to a river or lake those mosquitos man..

if you have no sun cocking your skin it's no problem

Turkish saunas only work with low temperatures due to the high moisture while Finnish sauna only works because the moisture is tightly regulated by throwing it on the sauna stones.

Have you guys also had like 25+c for two weeks straight now? There was only small amount of rain one night.

Attached: 1522029660566.jpg (1024x683, 169K)

Come to Australia friend

Every summer has been hotter than the last (statistically) for over 10 years now, I think it's close to 30 years but i can't remember.

I'm physically leaving where I've lived all my life because when it's hot it's too hot for me to get work done.

White skinned european/anglos aren't built for such heat. The mongrels and asians and africans can have mainland Australia. I'll move close to Antarctica in Tasmania.

Global warming is obviously true, but (((multinational companies))) and the (((media))) act like it's not or it's debatable because if they had to stop destroying everything they'd lose (((revenue))).

The hotest temp. i experienced here were around 40°C and sun all the day
in the greenhouse it was around 50°C
my neighbour actually passed out

Isnt it unhealthy for body to go from extreme warmth into extreme cold? aka ice dipping

Exactly this one rainfall and it was just one evening of 20 min rain, my plants are growing like crazy aswell haven't experienced this good growth in my garden ever.
T. Västra götaland.
I have been to UAE it was without exxagerating 50 celsius and it was absolutely horrible, how can people dwell there even.

No its invigorating. Only if you have a weak heart you might suffer a cold shock. Or maybe if you are non-nordic.

Hottest that i have measured with my own thermometer was something simular 39 or 40 its just too hot for me then, the perfect temp is around 25-30.

Only if you're suffering from a severe hearth condition but then pretty much anything radical would keel you over.

>the perfect temp is around 25-30.
wud

>the perfect temp is around 25-30
No. Perfect temp is 18C. 20C is fine for indoors, but you need that wiggle room in case you're staying hours on end in direct sunlight.

the absolute state of svenn akbar

>I have been to UAE it was without exxagerating 50 celsius and it was absolutely horrible, how can people dwell there even.

This summer in Sydney we had about 2 weeks where it was over 40/45c everyday. People just tolerate it like they're unable to leave. They all crank up the air con and stay indoors as much as possible. What kind of shitty way is that to spend summer? Hiding from the air.

Lämpöaalto, you filthy mutt