Antarctica RP - Ep 12 - Lies edition

youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8

Attached: henry-darger-in-the-realms-of-the-unreal-1.jpg (401x600, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IBvf7KUEZ78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck you

Attached: 1527208652909.webm (220x400, 703K)

k

Attached: DY5OXHNVwAYnYaP.png (346x346, 192K)

benis

NZ claims the ross dependency as is our right
we militarize the are and put up walls to keep the rest of you faggots out

Do i even have to wake you two up

>Wake forward

Attached: nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg (600x512, 25K)

>Sleep

Attached: 71.jpg (645x395, 23K)

Mayhaps.

You find yourself back to your senses inside of the church. The inside seems damaged and you hear a voice talking about if you wanted advice or some shit

You try to sleep but you're awaken by nightmares, most of them seem to be based around pop music and a black man trying to steal yo spaghetti.

You are still in that gay house with those two idiots discussing between if meatballs are superior than spaghettis

You come back to your senses and you can see Helena trying to carry you back to the trenches as soon you enter to it you can see some type of Armoured vehicle joining to your side. It starts pushing back most of the foot soldiers but it seems that it cannot handle the tanks for too long.
You start hearing whistles and arume charging forward trying to support the vehicle

"Not my spaghettis..."
>Look around

>stare at them both
"... why don't you just eat them at the same time like normal people?"
>get a good look at them

>Walk around
''My platoon,the US,my smokes,even my fucking enemy,all lost,what's the point in going on''
>Load one bullet to the .44
>Walk around and try to find something inside the church

>Try to get to the trenches

You look around and the only thing you find between the clusterfuck of snow is a bunch of buildings it looks like a type of town to your right, and to your left the unknown.

"Because this is more than food, this is a test of honour and i will not accept fucking spaghettis in this place!"
Says one of the arume that holds the bowl of meatballs, she has a sort of dark green hair and a white bandana
>listen man it's the same shit with the scarf arume
The tea arume finishes drinking her tea and picks up her nippon steelâ„¢ and leaves the house through the window

"Maybe there's still some hope if you still draw your senses back to your objective."
Says the voice and you start to explore the church however its short lived until a group of 4 guys kick down the main entrance, they look like low life cunts
"AY Who is this ol' man doin' in our shit? Yo better get ya ass outta here before we beat yo up"

You get to the trenches and you start to see in the distance some mortars being fired in the enemy side, most of them fail but it seems like they could take out the vehicle quickly
"Take this shit, we ain't risking this one"
She hands you her rifle
"We'll try to flank them and take out those mortars, now follow me"
She starts to move around the trench. You can hear the voice of soldiers being killed in the distance

>Check if I have any equipment on me
"Ugh, I hate this snow..."
>Get up and head in the direction of the town

>watches her leave
>what kind of fucking house am i in right now
"yare yare daze, you people are really a piece of work... but if i had to choose i would choose meatballs over spaghetti. you can't survive on just spaghetti..."

Attached: 4a6.png (994x738, 903K)

>Follow her, see if there's anything that could be useful on the way

''Had enough of your bullshit kid''
>Shoot him with my .44,then shoot 2 more of them and shoot the last one in the leg

Attached: MAD_AS_FUCK.jpg (600x290, 39K)

>Snap the angel Arume's neck

Solid user here

Fucking hell, calm down.

Attached: 1501677396807.gif (260x179, 1.85M)

You still have yo spaghettis, and a plastic knife it seems to have engravings that say "survival knife"
You head towards the town and it seems pretty dead some houses are destroyed and others are just painted with blood, you can see in the end of the town a big building on fire but you can't grasp more details because of how far away you are.

As soon as you choose the spaghettis you can see the whispering arume leaving the basement slamming the door in the process
"HA! I KNEW IT, GOD HAS BLESSED THOSE MEATBALLS"
The scarf arume just looks betrayed and she looks at you with a glance that says "You better start going to that mission before i make you look like stephen hawking"

You follow her and you see a radio it seems like Mary is talking over it, you pick it up anyways and you keep following Helena. Soon the trench comes to an end and seems like you two will have to go by foot
"Alright you cover my back, i'll try to take 'em out"
Helena leaves the trench and you hear Mary talk over the radio
"This is X-Ray 1-1, how's Bravo London?"

"OI YO DO NOT TALK SHIT"
You shoot at the guy in the head and you see the others be scared as fuck after noticing you are armed they try to run away but you shoot at one of them in the leg and the other guy just runs away
"YO MAN PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I DID NOTHIN WRONG I SWEA"

You try to charge at the arume but then you notice that she also has telekinesis bullshit and she throws you away of the building, you land in a cliff and soon after the Duali's guy gets thrown away too he lands next to you and you both are at the tip of the cliff, you can see the zombie horde and the arume getting closer, she seems to hold a sword.

''Eat shit and die''
>Shoot him in the head
>Walk out of the church

"Fuck this"
>Shoot her in the head and scale down the cliff

>p l a s t i c
>k n i f e
>Eat some spaghettis
"What a mess..."
>Carefully check through the wrecks of the broken houses
>Also check through the windows of any non-wrecked houses
>If there's nothing of interest, keep moving towards the larger building at the end of the town

>tip my hat like pic related
"i think those spaghetti are making you irritable... you should try some meatballs."
>i pick up a meatball and move it towards her mouth trying to feed her.

Attached: jotaro.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>stop walking just before getting out of the trench and speak into the radio
"Commies attacked us, they have tanks and mortars and we have a single armored vehicle. How fucked are we?"

You finish him off and you leave the church and soon you see the guy that ran away to some building there seem to be two guys guarding it and they seem to be distracted talking to each other

You try to shoot her but you find out that your gun was thrown away while you were mid air. The uzi guy stands up and he starts to fire at the arume however she starts to block the attacks with her sword and you both start to get cornered more and more to the tip of the cliff

You eat yo spaghettos and start to search inside of the houses but most of the furniture and things inside of it are either heavily damaged or just ash, however after some snooping around you find a Double barrel shotgun which is in a very worn condition but it still does the job done, the ammo however is pretty much non-existant with only 6 cartridges. You start to peek inside of the non damaged houses and you see corpses and armed arume inside, they seem to hold rifles but that's all your eye can catch.

You tip your invisible hat and you try to feed her however she tries to avoid you from feeding her
"I'm not a dog you idiot! I can feed myself..."
>hmpto.png
You can see in the corner of your eye the newspaper arume looking at you trying to abuse this poor soul.

"Well to keep it short you are a bit fucked depending whenever Ghost actually do their job or not, for now try to buy us some time, we are trying to send more reinforcements, dont get yourself killed out there kid"
You leave the trenches and you see Helena trying to John Wick her way in. however out of nowhere shots start to be fired in an unknown position towards both of you

''I need to get to a base''
>Approach the two guys talking
>shoot one and put my .44 to the head of the other
''Now now,would you be so kind to tell me where i could find a vehicle?''

>Just punch through her fucking head

"Huh, I ain't messing with them."
>Wield the shotgun and stealthily head down towards the large building at the end of the town

>Run out and try to drag helena to cover, then look around

>i smirk
"i know, i know... but from where i come from we feed people as a sign of love."
>i keep getting closer to her with the meatball.

Attached: dfiugndgjdf.jpg (717x359, 28K)

You start to approach and you catch up some of the conversation before you interrupt them, they were talking about a guy that they took hostage which seemed to have some type of boat.
You shoot one of the guys and the other guy gets scared as fuck he spills the beans
"YO YO YO I-I DONT KNOW THIS PLACE I SWEAR BUT THERE'S BEEN A GUY INSIDE OF THIS PLACE WHERE CAN GIVE YOU A BOAT ALRIGHT THAT'S ALL I KNOW"
He starts to piss his pants at how terrifying you are.

You charge at her again this time she uses the zombies as meatshields but you charge like a football player to her and you make a path just to punch her.
She steps back and soon the uzi guy does a fucking backflip from mid air and starts shooting her however she starts to block the bullets one again.

You Wield your shotgun and you keep yourself out of danger and you soon see there's 2 arume from left to right of the large building that seem to be crucified, soon an arume and several soldiers leave the building and she notices you and notices your shotgun so she takes her distance
"Don't worry i wont have you lashed to a cross like these degenerates. It's kind of handy that you passed by"

She's too far away so you try to catch up but she soon gets shot in the leg by the bullets you can hear her screaming FUCK in the background and you start to get closer you might get shot if you get too closer but also you might risk the life of Helena if you dont do anything. What will you do?

>hmptho.gif
You can see the bandana arume smugging and the whispering arume has a face that the crusade might not have been bad in the first place.
Reluctantly she accepts and eats the meatballs and while chewing she looks away and says
"Still not better than spaghettis..."

''Lead me to him,now before my fingers slip''
>Let him lead me to the guy as i keep th 44 on his head

>grab her head and start squeezing in
"PLAYED COLLEGE BALL Y'KNOW"

"Eh?"
>Lower the shotgun
"What is this place?"

>i smirk and say "cute"
>stare at the whispering arume back for like 5 seconds
>then i start walking back to my room
"got a long day tomorrow, you ladies have fun."

"Y-Ye..."
He leads you and soon you find out that its a disco
youtube.com/watch?v=IBvf7KUEZ78
You start to see that there's a shit ton of guards pointing their pistols at you and they seem to be alerted by the guy who ran away. He seems to be smug in the dance floor
"Who's the strong boy now old man?"

You try to grab her but she reacts and telekinesis bullshit kicks in and pushes you to a lower part of the cliff and so does the UZI guy, you can see the Zombies start to pointing their weapons at both of you but she soons interfieres and she gets to the same cliff level as you two for a final showdown

"This place is called Inculta and i want you to memorize every single bit of what you saw"
You lower your shotgun
"And when you move on? You will spread the lessons that the iron courtain has showed today, specially to those fascist troops you run across"

You feel like you mentally raped someone. I don't know if congrulate you or something.
You enter to your room but the newspaper arume seems to be missing.

-------------bread meme

Attached: 400 (2).jpg (400x400, 66K)

>Unload my .44 on everyone there