When did you realize mixed Maoris are the master race?

Attached: Capture.png (1040x1068, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Horrid_Practice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your mom

Attached: dog-pool-swimming-favim.com-934215.jpg (720x640, 65K)

she looks like a fucking fag

Spotted the wimp. Cant handle females with testosterone ey?

>Meme Flaggot

I've lived around maoris my whole life, nothing "master race" about them. They're niggers but slightly better.

>
>Mad that he doesn't have maori gf.

Attached: bef8da8cc091561dc99ef2364e289d3f731d360d_2084229420_1416205410960-large.jpg (640x640, 70K)

One threatened to cut me with a knife on a train in New Zealand.

Another one threatened me because I was white while buying groceries in a small convenient store

>because I was white while buying groceries in a small convenient store
I doubt that.

Point being (ignore my flag) is that Africans do note even behave that badly.

//Western Europe with proxy

We would appreciate some context

She's probably 1/4 Maori or less

Attached: maori-women-1900s-26.jpg (640x904, 61K)

Attached: Capture.png (876x947, 529K)

I live in whangarei and Maori are absolutely shit. Not even in just a tribalist "fuck you pakeha" way. They're shit to other Maori, shit to their own families. Just a filthy, thuggish race with absolutely no restraint in word or action

This

Also every maori is mixed. But they just play up the brown aspect.
Anika moa is 50% English, 12% maori but all she ever goes on about is maori this maori that.
Oh that and pussy eating. Dirty fat lezzer

It was a mixed Maori and not like the one on this picture The mixed ones look kind of like Mexicans actually.

Basically I'm just standing in line and he starts cursing at me for no reason, as if he was high on drugs or just simply angry for some reason. The shopkeeper looked at him as if he could attack at any moment. But he never did and I just went out there while ignoring him.

Another one was on a train and randomly went around and threatened to cut people with a knife, not at me specifically. None of the British Kiwis did anything so I just called the cops and talked loud so he became scared and ran at the next stop, cops probably caught him but I had to go off the train before I saw it.

Their IQ is like 6

Totally believe it. I've seen some shit man...

>overweight
>female
>part brown
>lgbt

Fuck no wonder she kept winning awards hand over fist

A third time I was at a bus stop and a really big fat Maori male was walking in circles cursing at some woman who was with him. I just ignored them and took the next bus. They looked very ghetto/thuggish, extremely overweight

Polynesians are fuck ugly and they have one of the biggest unwarranted senses of accomplishment on Earth.

Polynesians could never have existed and the world would literally only change minutely.

Yikes. Yep, we're wimpy because manly women aren't our thing. You can take the masculine guys user...

But they aren't indigenous. They invaded and ATE the natives.

This
One of my cousins is 1/4 maori and a complete retard

Maoris are scum. The worst fucking race. Violent, drunks, child killers, rapists, real god damn pieces of shit.

How do I know? I am one. But I've escaped my shithole home town and abusive family and am living life as a white New Zealander now. I'm fortunate that I look more southern European than maori, so I pass.
My favourite thing is to bash the shit out of maori culture in front of whites. They get so fucking nervous, 'dude just chill, that's racist mate.'
Got 'invited' to hr once to explain my actions. Some fat sjw english girl made a complaint against me.
Walked into the disciplinary meeting singing a karakia. Fuck did I enjoy making them all feel like dickheads.
The left it well alone. Told me just to watch what I say around some other staff members.

I agree but that wasn't the point of the pic, 100% Maoris look more Asian than polynesian.

That's not a Maori Rangi.

>Anika Moa

A leftie commie rat. Hope that cunts die of throat cancer.

what do their feet smell like?

Islanders are worse bro.

That's not great, but nobody is as bad as gypsies

moa

That reminds me of this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Horrid_Practice

>One of Moon's critics, Margaret Mutu, acknowledged that cannibalism was widespread throughout New Zealand but argued that Moon, as a Pākehā, "did not understand the history of cannibalism and it was 'very, very hard for a Pakeha to get it right on these things'".

Literally doesn't deny that they eat people but it's muh culture.

>I just called the cops and talked loud so he became scared and ran
nice

thanks, man

Yeah Maori are true savages. Just more brown people trying to get one over on whitey for gibs.

It deeply shames me but I have a thing for maori girls. I think it's their crazy eyes and big asses.

Also seems like all I ever attract at clubs is maoris and african girls. Feels confused man.

Attached: 1527146570338.jpg (960x960, 72K)

About the same time that I realized that hard drugs are better than food and poop is the best flavor.

Are they? I dunno.
I've had chill times with coconuts. Some really genuine softly spoke guys. Yeah it can turn nasty after a couple hours but difference between them and us is we often start bashing tf out of each other before foods even come out
I'll give you that. I've seen gyppos in Europe, they don't even work. At least you can expect people like my dad or uncle's to drive a bus or lay some asphalt. That's when they're not at winz claiming another benefit

Maori were literally cannabals. Subhuman.

whos the semen demon?

Masculine women produce masculine boys. Your sons will work for my sons

he cute

Well i remember my first girlfriend, whom I met aged 17, she was a sprightly lean bodied Maori wench with a delightfully naive and kind demanour. She was eminently exotic to a lilly white boy of purely English heritage such as myself. I will not deny that her physical form gave me great cockstand, with her sultry caramel skin, flat stomach and deliciously lewd jutting round posterior. Her breasts were of the typical polynesian variety, bouncing and fully ripe in every sense of the word. Her face was indeed both exotic and familiar, with large magnetic brown eyes and a mouth that begged for loving. Oh gosh those times we spent together hanging out,fornicating wildly like rabbits, exploring the places around our small town, or simply holding each other wordlessley, two souls united in the all consuming briefness and absurdity of existence. I can quite clearly vouch that no subsequent lover has matched the the romance laden days that I spent with my exotic south seas beauty, all those many moons ago. Wherever she might be now, I wish her the best.

>tfw no maori retard gf

:(

Attached: Ci4ZEc5UgAAW5CD.jpg (768x1024, 109K)

Sounds like you were the woman in that relationship

im hispanic and want to travel too new Zealand. Will i get into fights?

Margaret mutu is pretty much the biggest racist in this country. The archetypical hate filled bigot, but she gets a pass for being brown

let her go bro shes never coming back

I'm not attracted to Africans but Maori girls were always nice to me when I was younger so now I have a thing for them.

1/8th maori here lads, my mums dominant greek genes made me look 0% islandnigger i just look like a slightly broader greek probably wouldnt even be able to get gibs if i went to NZ

Attached: 1512791736484.jpg (957x621, 90K)

I have never been attracted to anyone more than a Maori girl I met. I love you Molly and I miss you. I hope you're happy with him.

No you won't. Closest you will get is downtown Auckland at 3am. But it won't be because you're Hispanic, it'll be because someone wants to be an idiot. People don't carry guns in cities here, so everyone acts like an idiot because they can get away with it.

she seems crazy

Hot, post moar

> 1/8th
That's more than enough mate all you have to do is find a white person at the winz office and scream at them. they'll be terrified of being thought of as racist to their workmates because half the staff there are affirmative action- you'll get everything you want just so they can shut you up

Yes because kiwi whites are extremely cucked, the people who shut down the Pakeha party weren't Maoris but whites.

nice thanks

I once asked a brown man at a club 'hey you're from New Zealand right?'

He replied; 'yeah I'm Maori, unfortunately'.

its a copypasta.

>the pakeha party
Wasn't that basically a joke party started by a guy with no real plan on developing it into anything serious? I remember it having like 50k followers on facebook before it just faded away.

abbo mix provides more powerful results

Attached: Tim-sharky.jpg (693x1024, 127K)

its been floating around pol since the 2014 election

>she seems crazy
probably

Attached: U6II6MCVrZNbMY1M.webm (720x1280, 3M)

Yeah there's plenty of maoris over there who are escaping fucked up families back in NZ.
There's also plenty of niggers who bring that shit over with them. They're an embarrassment to all New Zealanders but secretly we prefer them being over there than shitting things up back here.

I'm surprised your government hasn't closed the door to New Zealanders yet and made us join the queue with every other country

I never had this feel until you showed me
Why must I be alone?

Attached: 1466740594398.jpg (320x320, 19K)

>I think it's their crazy eyes and big asses.
Fuck man they really are Mexicans

Damn, she is a cutie. I admit that I got brown girl fever about 5 years ago (from maori girls) and its only gotten stronger since then, altho I've moved on to latinas from pol's constant spamming of them.

>because I was white while buying groceries in a small convenient store
I totally believe it, it's something a Moroccan here would do if you buy from their small stores. And guess what, those Maori's have the same mindset.

You were probably staring like a fucking rich faggot.

>from ukrain
>rich
I have to stop you there user

Don't you just HATE hearing about the "huuur muh kiwi underclass in austalia"? The media is always shilling it. The elephant in the room is that the "kiwi underclass" are a bunch of violent gold coast dwelling maori from mangare.

I'd fuck that fag in a kiwi heartbeat.

anything mix is bad, comes with defects from both sides.

Nice.

This

One thing I want to do is see a Maori girl naked, I have no idea what their nips and puss looks like.

Don't know or care anything about them, but this retarded shit is the cringiest thing I have ever seen. They must count on their enemies being incapacitated by fits of laughter.

Attached: maori-retard.jpg (778x463, 168K)

My best friend growing up was maori, some asian kid asked him once if he was Japanese. Kek.

Totally mate.
Excellent example is in the news atm. Some kiwi kid a couple years ago is put in with a white foster family on the gold coast. This kid is a screwed up mess because her mum's in prison on drug charges, her own family have been fucking her so there's no way community services can leave her with any of them.
So yeah the kids a total mess and starts fucking her older foster brother. Parents find out she's probably pregnant so make her go missing.
The father's just been sentenced to 40 years.
Now this poor fucked up girls mother is out of jail, she goes running to the media after sympathy and prayers for her daughter, saying 'you can rest now little angel'. Her own daughter who she was too fucking useless to even look after. What's worse this bitch has got a massive tribe behind her, some of them who were probably screwing this child in the first place.

And here in NZ it's framed as a 'terrible Aussies mistreating proud Kiwis yet again' story.

>Don't know or care anything about them

then gtfo this thread you fucking amerishit faggot. Fucking typical burger coming to a thead "ohhh I'm so superior cause I don't know anything about you or your country huehuehuehuehueuhe"

*has double digit IQ*
*leaves school after level 1*
*on the dole forever*
*druggie/alcoholic*
*beats my kids*
*makes dog noises*
SIEG FUCKEN HEIL EH BRO WE ARE THE MASTER RACE WOOF WOOF

Attached: Mongrel_mob_member_greeting_a_photographer.jpg (200x246, 17K)

There should be a bounty on Maori scalps. Fucking subhuman trash niggers.

Triggered much? Go practice your haka dance in the mirror some more. I'm sure you look fierce.

Hahah your just jealous because your to pussy to drop out of the society you hate just like these gangsters do, probably make more money and work less than you aswell.

>I've moved on to latinas from pol's constant spamming of them.

Hello papi :)

Attached: 12818941_201400693566260_1093927626_n.jpg (640x640, 28K)

holy FUCK!!!

Attached: 02f.jpg (600x820, 50K)

>tfw you expect dick but there is none

Attached: 1514545044711.jpg (125x88, 3K)

I got more from where that came from, bru

Attached: Mad Brapper.jpg (1080x1350, 81K)

to be honest I actually agree that the haka stuff is cringey. And worst of all, is the fact that it gets spammed at every single remotely "noteworthy" event (like a fucking library being opened or something). I like to refer to it as "rent a haka"

I will check this out, sounds typical.

Attached: danielarm_28 on instagram.jpg (937x1170, 75K)

> DNA tests are 100% accurate

Attached: 1523422344881.jpg (500x667, 106K)

Attached: lopezeli_ on instagram.jpg (1080x1349, 125K)

if you pay her enough she's hot glue a dick onto herself for you and change her name to xir

Attached: 1526182345017.jpg (1080x1132, 63K)

if you have maori neighbours, just leave a family bucket of KFC laced with rat poison on their doorstep.

Or ambush their kids and douse them with a bucket of KFC secret herbs and spices, they'll run home to tell mum and dad, who will be drunk, and will eat them

clip your nails commie jesus christ you cant fight the revolution with nails like that

GIB NAO PLS

the only good thing the maori ever did was genociding the morioris, that's one less bunch of random islanders we have to look after

>maori tribesmen kidnap the ship Lord Rodney's first mate, force the captain to sail them to the chatham islands
>native morioris, who were pacifists, let the maoris settle and help them
>maoris hunt them down and kill them indiscriminately
>ritual cannibalism, because maoris are savages
>the survivors are forbidden having children with other morioris
>all morioris are slaves for decades until the europeans intervene
>in 1862, less than 10% of the pre-contact population is still alive

I legit wish I lived in Colombia, damn. Altho I also like some of the Brazillian favela girls too.

Just keep that haka shit out of the Shire I don't want my visit ruined by these faggots when I come to see the Hobbits.

Never since I don't live in your stupid backwoods peter jackson meme land.