Soon the World will end

Soon the World will end.

Economy and life as you know it will collapse.

Screencap this.

Attached: 1525228914939.jpg (1239x1300, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-OmlOb_dFg&list=PLyfPcUoivAtbqB8Fj7R6jsNV_8Nc8U5YR&index=2
youtu.be/W44xjzuNApg
youtube.com/watch?v=YgPF6ainIFE
youtube.com/watch?v=sxvN6O_WOpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The word “apocalypse”means to unveil, not the end of the world.
The meaning of the apocalypse is the opposite of what most people think. It does not mean the end of the world; it means the revealing of hidden secrets and the beginning of a heaven on earth.The apocalypse is starting now.

Attached: 1514202417477.jpg (1392x1063, 586K)

Sounds good to me, the way things are going I don't even care about life "as I currently know it" ending, it's a fucking win/win, burn it down rebuild from ashes

Attached: 1498564882917.png (1001x823, 806K)

the world will end when the rod and ring strike

a lot of other things need to happen before that

good

"Soon" is not good enough. I have written the exact same sentence on Jow Forums without telling people to screencap it because it is only a sense that I have based upon the information that I consume.

About when is it going to happen?

What will be the primary cause?

Answer these or fuck off. If you can't answer those, you just have a hunch that something is going to happen, not knowledge of specific events.

For fuck sake, how soon is 'soon' Sick of all your vague bullshit, dates or fuck off.

Literally every generation says this.

My bet? The next one will too

Does every generation setup pedo concentration camps? Does every generation have 30k sealed indictments waiting to be opened?

Exciting

Did you seriously ask if every generation has terrible shit going on? Calm down chicken little

Attached: Bz38979IMAAWDrR.jpg (500x355, 36K)

Kike detected

I’m just saying the odds are you will die of old age, not in some mad max fantasy apocalypse.

That’s not exactly a zionist plot

No shit. The apoclaypse means revealing. Trump is going to drain the swamp and expose the corruption going back decades and possibly centuries. That's an apocalypse.

Don't you think that OP may had more of a Doom type Happening in mind and not your New Age shit?

true

New age? Go look up the definition of apocalypse you dumb fuck.

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποkάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and kαλύπτω, literally meaning "an uncovering"[1]) is a disclosure of knowledge or revelation.

The kikes are the people that INVERTED everything. They deceive and obfuscate the true meaning of shit

>is a disclosure of knowledge or revelation
Maybe a disclosure or revelation that Death is inevitable for all living things?

Attached: 1511233642694.gif (990x919, 3.64M)

The great sign is approaching.
Fast.
Although if Benedict XVI dies before an economic meltdown, all is going to get way worse than you all can imagine.
The moral degeneration will morph this poor world in a nightmare.
The cleansing postponed.

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 9K)

Cope harder pathetic mortal.

SUPERMAN WILL SAVE THE WORLD BY FLYING BACKWARDS TO SPIN THE EARTH SO TIME GOES BACK WARDS AND THE WORLD WILL BE SAVED AND HE WILL RIP OFF ALL THE CLOTHES OF THE OP SO EVERYONE CAN SEE HIS TINY PENIS AND SUPERMAN WILL TAKE THE OP TO PRISON WHERE HE WILL BE AMONG BLACK PEOPLE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THIS LIFE

Attached: CW-STM-promo-city-poses-closeup-02.jpg (802x893, 199K)

>THE WORLD'S COMING TO AN END
I DON'T EVEN CARE
>AS LONG AS I CAN HAVE A LIMO
AND MY ORANGE HAIR
Fuck. You.

Attached: it's happening - a brief history.jpg (600x958, 535K)

This will not happen quietly and peacefully

Israel will fall. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. A quiet desperate whimper.

Attached: 1505717653009.jpg (2385x1559, 2.08M)

God I hope so

Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice. Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me—practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Attached: A 8.png (621x535, 20K)

Soon is the end of the Kali Yuga and I may breath, rise with me brothers.

Attached: Phoenix-5.jpg (900x597, 109K)

Enviromental catastrophe will occur. The world will end for shitty islands, Russia would be comfy with high above the sea level, far from climate habitability edges and low population density. We just have to shut the borders and shoot em like fish in a barrel.

THANK YOU SUPERMAN

THANK YOU CAPTAIN TURD SHIT

The global economy will collapse but life will continue

THE WHOLE ECONOMY

OVERNIGHT

WHOLE FACTORIES WILL DISAPPEAR

GOODS

RESOURCES

HIGHWAYS

RAILROADS

POOOOOOOOOF

ALL GONE

grow the fuck up kiddo

Q predicted this

Attached: 1526786844652.gif (187x170, 6K)

>vague prediction
ok

youtu.be/W44xjzuNApg

It's literally mathematically designed into the system, they even admit this. But I don't expect a retard like you to understand.

You've replied to my posts in 5 separate threads with this shit, stop.

>Soon the World will end.
I'm going to party like it's 1999...

VAGUE is what I describe this whole decade

Nice argument

So how will all the goods resources means of production and trade just stop existing dumbfuck?

o hell yeah nesara for life

cia made me watch planet die
larps don't scare me

Don't suppose you have an ETA for this shit?

within the year

Attached: 1514055093826.jpg (1599x720, 617K)

>Soon the World will end.
i would want the same thing if i was subject to brussels. but i'm, not. so fuck off.

Attached: 1556234867.jpg (600x398, 109K)

The kid has no idea what he's talking about. The "economy" in a single city is too large to just "collapse" it's all absurd.

Sure, there could be valuation adjustments, but only for property values.

only for those who don't accept the light

Sounds good.

What would be the point in screencaping this if you are right OP?
Are you like actually retarded?

Attached: 1524116214211.png (500x353, 301K)

What about AFTER ALL THAT?

youtube.com/watch?v=YgPF6ainIFE

(((you))) won't win.

Attached: 1513962173441.jpg (721x928, 105K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sxvN6O_WOpY

yeeeeeees!!! finally

Probably, enjoy the world we live in and the people you live in it with while you can.

>this thread again
gee i have never seen this exact theme here ever over the decade ive been here.

i already knew this for years now
you dont say?
Grass is Green and the Sky is Blue

Attached: robo-geisha-film-still.jpg (650x358, 31K)

So what you're saying is, if I have 18 punches on my "buy 20 coffees and get one free" I should kinda wrap that up?

Unironically i believe in this heavily, Pic related of the basement/attic dwelling dutchmen who`s "prime" time will come

At average i think the dutchmen resort to melee weapons and pistols becoming "holy relics" because there are so less of them ( unless u count the polack on the corner who sells em for a thousand each, dont know what they are but saw "Heckler&Koch"

I am thinking about this on a daily scale, and non-NEET people like i are also a strong believer "something is gonna happen"

The Dutch society man... Jihadi`s (people i went to school with joined ISIS and others are dressed in their robes around the neighbourhood)... Third Wave Feminism... Lefties... Only the right wing is underground, I hope somebody or something causes a giant shit in the fan.

Please

Good

Humanity is shit and needs to die. I hope the doggo's evolve to walk on 2 legs and eventually build their own civilization.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*cough*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAA.jpg (754x589, 103K)

I never believed this either, lol 2012.. Really?
But when things are coming to a "War" like here in europe ( Religion related) there is no "inevidible" that it will be the end of Europe as we know it ( lol as we know it now)

Same as for example people their lives crushed in when the Libian war came ( Kadaffi) and what they tried in Syria ( assad)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: aaaaaaaaaa.gif (500x197, 956K)

>Pic related of the basement/attic dwelling dutchmen who`s "prime" time will come
Lol, what? Military and criminal gangs would own everyone else's ass. Especially in lighly armed Europe.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (700x465, 36K)

BASED KRYPTONIAN

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: DbwKJZmWAAA3kXF.jpg (354x286, 12K)

>
>kys kike.

but missed the pic
No they would not, Nobody will think twice about staying and everybody would BTFO.

Attached: DutchWeaponsofWar.jpg (450x532, 62K)

why would i screen-cap it when the world will end
who am i gonna show it to when fucking civilization will collapse
you absolute retard sheltered basment dwelling infidel motherfucker

>falls for the b8
ah haah ahahahahahahahha

Attached: hehehehehe.jpg (725x720, 87K)

>falls for my counter bait

Attached: 1527315772568.jpg (499x499, 107K)

>i wuz just pretending to be retarded
HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Attached: hahhahahh.jpg (363x310, 31K)

You guys start rebuilding that temple yet?

Attached: 1479591079676.png (1247x700, 811K)

>no digits
fake and gay

here for tha bantz

Attached: 1527073787251.png (709x1098, 327K)