STAR WARS!

I saw the new Star Wars. Ama [spoilers]

Attached: 2018-05-25 23.26.10.jpg (1280x720, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bba_wPdLxp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this the best their guerilla marketing team can muster?

were all the blasters replaced with walkie talkies?

does vader appear in it like some leaks said a bunch of months ago?

It was Aight from a technical standpoint. But there were a few scenes where I was left thinking was that a flub they left in. Like when Hon and Mary Sue kissed in Landos closet of fag capes.

No
No, but darth maul makes an appearance.

>hon
does vader appear nigger?

really? lol what’s the context?

no. You see a star destroyer near the start of the movie, that is being constructed in a shipyard. Then Han joins the empire and you see a handful of stormtroopers (? mudtroopers?) shortly afterwards during a war sequence. Then the movie is all about space gangsters for a good hour something until the Kessel run takes place, when another star destroyer shows up and tries to blockade the falcon. A few tie fighters come out of the destroyer and for a couple minutes there's the typical "bad guys get bumped onto oncoming asteroids and explode" sequence. Then at the end of the movie there's the Darth Maul hologram.

That's the full extent of the empire's presence in this movie.

Was it gay?

Jew I already said no.

How bad was the propaganda?

He's the head of some crim syndicate. Don't ask me why. It's at the end.

Crime*

Kinda.

cool, that’s a storyline from the clone wars animated series. when he comes back he builds a criminal empire for money

I liked the movie so much, I went out and got the whole family guns and an NRA membership. Disney really does bring families together!

Attached: trumpdrawsonHogg2.jpg (246x250, 15K)

It was blatant. You had an interracial kiss with woody and his wife. Some black Schick that Allah akbars a bunch of fucking droids. And Lando is sexy ally attracted to a robot. The one in the picture. And the baddie of the mercs ends up being like a 14 year old mixed bitch. The guy next to me was sighing half the movie. Which made me laugh in its own right.

No, the blasters were replaced by dildos that they slapped each other with.

>I saw the new Star Wars.
Why not take this to or even better to Reddit?

How many inches did you lose from your dick due to estrostimulation?

is he the head of a crime syndicate or cringe syndicate?

Attached: hillaryswporg.jpg (592x319, 66K)

At least there weren't any light sabers.

It's current events faggot. We are talking about the sjw undertones n shieeet nigger. Gas yourself.

Attached: 1506326974592.jpg (710x532, 140K)

I've seen it too. Wasn't as bad as I expected. Nowhere near as SJW agenda-pushing as TFA or TLJ.

The kid leader was kinda stupid, but at least the black roastie got blown up

Q predicted this

how many parsnips did it take to do with Kessel run? I like vegetables. You know the hardest part for me in eating a vegetable?

The wheelchair.

Attached: hillary star wars.jpg (240x210, 12K)

Maybe I got a little rage chub.

were you the only one to show up

can you take this “han” seriously when he looks literally nothing like harrison ford?

I saw the typo. I'm high leave me alone.

>wasting digits larping as a BasedBoy

That's like discussing the SJW undertones of a Blacked.com clip or the Communist Manifesto. You're not helping the problem with this thread.

The Blasters were replaced with EU Visas

I saw you corrected it, I was just making a joke, nothing personal.

lol

Attached: gsoros emperor europe.jpg (364x374, 30K)

They fucked up bad, by not getting this guy to play young Han Solo:

youtube.com/watch?v=bba_wPdLxp4

Meh, he wasn't the best but I did like how he shot his father figure at the end. Kinda han shot first kinda thing. I dug it.

Sounds fucking stupid. Even Deadpool 2 sounds better which is saying something.

The best Star Wars related thing I’ve seen in years was an online review of a Korean prostitute.

Meh, he wasn't the best but I did like how he shot his father figure at the end. Kinda han shot first kinda thing. I dug it.

I saw it. How's that a larp?

Lol

I had
star wars trading cards
star wars action figures
star wars video games
star wars books
used to watch the trilogy at least once a month. knew it word for word.
had star wars board games.
New star wars movies were a huge deal to me. For some reason i have the urge to avoid watching the new ones. wish i could go back to when episode1 was coming out and i was so optimistic.

What are you gonna do? Take down (((Hollywood))))?

It's all good brotha.

Bants bro

That's from 2008 though. They needed some sexy boy.

Deadwood 2 was good. Would recommend.

The speeder chase at the start of the movie reminded me of the pod race from episode 1

The droid walked the line between satire and legitimate sjw behaviour in order to appease all audiences. The joke being that droid rights are ridiculous (Lando rolls his eyes), but antifa lesbians won't get the joke and will relate to the character.

Nothing to see here, just catering to the masses.

True.

Were there any phallic spaceships ramming the empire like intergalactic strapons, as ordered by purple haired lesbian and old middle aged leftie incestual drug addict chicks that fly through space?

Walt Disney must be backflipping in his grave

It was (((((((((((((amazing))))))))))))))

I'm the same, but its the continuation of the saga I'm not impressed with, this spin off was decent enough.

did you ever play star wars battle duels the card game? My friends and I would play that game all the time for hours getting wasted. One of my fav games of all time.

Attached: van solo.jpg (100x125, 3K)

Bingo. The purple haired fat black chick with a "personallity" Robot.

Laughed my ass of at the droids death scene. Actually, just all of the droid really.
>Tokenizes the social metaphor she's supposed to be crusading for hard. Just becomes a silly excuse for droid shenanigans
>Gets buckfucked in the middle of a battle by some nobody's blaster shot and is down in one shot
>Only person who cares is Lando
>Rushes to their aid, tries to pull them to safety, BLM droid gets gruesomely torn in half, losing my sides
>Literally the only person who cares about this BLM-standpoint plot moment is the black character
>Hero white characters couldn't give a fuck

Made my night

Attached: 240npl.jpg (268x284, 9K)

The movie would have really come together for me if Han Solo would have been played by Jackie Chan.

Not that I picked up on. But there was a part where the sjw black chick robot is digging in her crotch. And it's pretty ronchy.

Pretty much.

No..

Saw the first of the new ones and walked out on it, never bother with any of that trash again.

If she was so sentient she wouldn't have been marching for justice in the middle of a battle. Shoulda taken it seriously. Dumb cunt. She deserred it. I feel like they shovel fisted that pansexual shit just to have a sentimental Lando running out to get shot in battle to make you feel or some dumb shit. But it's a robot... so what is the falcon a sentient spaceship now? Like the LEX?

Tb h the whole pansexual thing really didn't seem to come into play. That scene where the robot says Lando gives it fuck eyes didn't seem like the robot was being legit, even the side bitch thought the droid was making it up.

The disney press release reminds me of the dumb rowling bitch trying to revise history by siding with the lefties 15 years after her books were released.

That's ant man.

This.

You're supposed to member
>Member when C3PO was plugged into the ship to figure out what was wrong with the hyperdrive? Oh! I member, he said the ship was being quite rude

Oh? Humm

Attached: 1504473819634.gif (196x187, 2.14M)

Do you feel that, as a jew, it's your duty to pay to see this movie? The only other explanation I can think of is that you're supporting it because you're a sexual degenerate. Outside of those two demographics this movie is nothing but a hateful screed toward whichever culture, race, sexual orientation, or ethnicity to which you belong.

>No, but darth maul makes an appearance.
umm.. which half?

Attached: potj2.jpg (1382x1037, 838K)

lol the millennium falcon is a feminist

Yeah, I appreciated the attention to detail, just wish they made the maw/kessel run cooler, it was supposed to be a series of supermassive black holes that destroy everything, and there's only one stable pathway in and out of the smugglers planet and it constantly moves

Who was the Mary Sue faggot?
>Movie literally has closeted fag capes.

I felt I had to see it so I could report my findings. So you didn't have to see it, and not have to get it through a filter. That or I'm a kike Disney shill and I'm getting mad shekels right now. Plus I got super blitzed right before, I can literally walk to the theater. So that made it fun.

I can't control whether Hollywood is taken down, but I can control whether or not any of my money is spent on (((Star Wars))) or (((capeshit))) propaganda trash. I can also control what I say to my peers when they bring up those franchises.

Yeah but it has to live with Harrison Ford, so it's like feminist droid hell.

Both of them.

Attached: 1503209916165.jpg (600x450, 33K)

Droid rights? Do people/creatures have rights? Is there a space constitution that guarantees any rights to anyone? No. So the droid wants rights above people/creatures. What the fuck is going on!!!!

Lol

They throw on a gravity well for you super nerds I guess. It ate that lightning space octopus.

Hansen love interest. What's her name? I don't even remember. Boss man's chick. Then she kills him. Becomes head boss chick.

I expect we'll learn Snoke origins through whatever Maul's up to. Ironic they both got cut in half, it's like poetry it rhymes.

Han's* not Hansen lol

Yeah, still didn't blow my mind though.
I was hoping for an interstellar style black hole multiplied by 20.

Word.

Thank you for your service, user.
I've refused to see any of them since Jar Jar Binks appeared and The Force was retconed from a spiritual ability to an infection.

Kek.
Did he have a seat over there?

Lol who the knows. This is when movies are no longer a person's vision. To many hands in the cookie pot.

Gee wilikers. Can I have your autograph Mr Lucas?

Also, do you find being stoned helps you enjoy the movie more, or do you losecout on some perception?
I had a friend see 2001 on LSD 12 times. He thought it was fantastic, but it fucked him up for life. Could never hold a responsible position. Obviously dope is a different level.

Jar Jar became a senator you know? Have some respect.

This is where threads go to die

>paying to watch a Disney Star Wars movie still
watched it bootleg, thought it was meh which is what I've come to expect from Disney