Whats the Jow Forums thinks about pagans (especially norse pagans)

Whats the Jow Forums thinks about pagans (especially norse pagans)

Attached: 70b0559046141bd83a85f6912190bfb8_400x400.jpg (400x400, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W44xjzuNApg
youtu.be/WVfgYzeCGS4
youtube.com/watch?v=7-z8dVNyXHc
youtube.com/watch?v=r_vvXCUsMUs
youtube.com/watch?v=2KSxg9Ij5r8
youtube.com/watch?v=prMjHYFKkGM
youtube.com/watch?v=kcpm4PfRP54
youtube.com/watch?v=0-05ofXn_Os
youtube.com/watch?v=cmou331r-xk
youtube.com/watch?v=RKwumjF4BkA
youtube.com/watch?v=6lHBmjOz1oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Top of the religious hierarchy

Spend all your time larping and wearing pendants instead of actually fighting back and naming those who seek your destruction. What a bunch of weaklings.

Culturally closer in mind to the pan-aryan spirit, those who take the shit seriously are absolutely insane. Everyone involved is either Far Right or Far Left ironically.

Better than any denomination of Christians but that's not saying much. They have have decent figures like Varg and Survive the Jive on their side though.

sore losers

Attached: eyothisodinfinnagetdabbedon.jpg (480x600, 26K)

Retards who larp a dead religion they know next to nothing about.

>instead of actually fighting back
Except they are constantly getting attested for murder, and dying in battle against police(Tu Valhalla!). You are confusing adult pagans with teen pagans.

larpers fags and nigger tier religion.
if i choose pre-christianity religions would be:
greeks and romans>>zoroastrism>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nordcucks pagans.

Swedes and Danes had freedom of religion, they even allied and killed the Norwegian guy who wanted to force implement Christianity in Norway the first time.

This freedom of religion has been persistent to the current date.

You idiot freedom of religion was between catholic and protestant a swedish queen was overthrown in the 17th century because she was catholic don't make shit up vatnik

Disillusioned LARPers desperate for a "European" identity seperate from the mainstream. They have no idea what the actual religion was like and so ironically base their belief system off of translations and observations from christian monks (who totally didn't change things to make it more compatible with Christianity). Altogether its probably 15-20% social outcasts from Scandi countries, 50% metalheads looking for an excuse to wear thor pendants while drinking mead and blasting Amon Amarth, 20-25% neo-nazi dumbasses who live their entire lives doing the exact opposite of anything a Jew says because reverse psychology is a concept utterly beyond an elite cabal in control of all the world's media and the rest are Atheists fleeing the fedora memes and trying to find an ironic religion that doesnt get them laughed out of the room like the FSM.

they should worship the magic jew instead of their ethnic roots and heritage because it's not even there any more haha pwned

Same as other religions, praise gods who may or may not exist and get absolutely nothing in return. Sounds like a waste of time to me.

>A queen
I'm talking about the population.

Worship gods from foreign lands.
What is the point in that ?

I have a respect for every religion on the planet for putting something on the plate

It is not about the gods themselves. It's about keeping our traditions alive. It's about family. It's about personal honour. Magical-sandnigger-in-space-lover will never understand since they pray to a god that does not belong to them, and challenging that make's them REEEE like the biggest SJW out there.

As long as they're not degenerate, they're a good thing. Lots of people have a point about the LARPing, but it honestly doesn't matter as long as they are doing good in the world.

So should you still be speaking Latvian instead of German or Russian?

that's my point, i was being sarcastic

But those are all the same religions believing the same gods since the time of Babel

It's better than universalist Christianity. As long as they're racist. I prefer Christian Identity though.

>“Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”
John 14:6

Depends if they are genuine pagans or not. I don't like edgy LARPers

>“Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, yet shall he live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?””
John 11:25-26

It's satan worship

>“Jesus answered them, “My Father is working still, and I am working.” So the Jews sought even more to kill Him, because He not only had broken the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God.”
John 5:17-18

romans and greeks yes but zoroastrianism.....
any proofs?

The Father banished his own children from the Eden and tried to flood us the only Father to me is the Alfather hail!

>“You search the Scriptures, because you think in them you have eternal life. These are they who bear witness of Me. Yet you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.”
John 5:39-40

>““I do not receive honor from men. But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you. I have come in My Father’s name, but you do not receive Me. If another comes in his own name, you will receive him. How can you believe, who receive glory from one another and do not seek the glory that comes from the only God?”
John 5:41-44

>“The woman said to Him, “I know that Messiah is coming” (who is called Christ). “When He comes, He will tell us all things.” Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am He.””
John 4:25-26

Many historians think that christianity is just zoroastrianism just slightly changed

>“Jesus heard that they had thrown him out, and when He found him, He said, “Do you believe in the Son of God?” He answered, “Who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?” Jesus said to him, “You have seen Him, and it is He who speaks with you.” Then he said, “Lord, I believe.” And he worshipped Him.”
John 9:35-38

“Then Jesus said to them again, “Truly, truly I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. All who came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. I am the door. If anyone enters through Me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture.”
John 10:7-9

>"Jew said to him, "Jews are the way, the truth, and the life. No goy will have happiness except through Jews"
Jew Book 14:6

>“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were created through Him, and without Him nothing was created that was created.”
John 1:1-3

>“The Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, the glory as the only Son of the Father, full of grace and truth.”
John 1:14

Do you post these ironically or what? They have no basis in reality.

>“The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world.”
John 1:29

>“and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood, and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.”
Revelation 1:5-6

>“Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.”
Revelation 1:7

>““I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.””
Revelation 1:8

>“I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s Day, and I heard behind me a great voice like a trumpet, saying, “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last,” and “What you see, write in a book, and send it to the seven churches which are in Asia: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.””
Revelation 1:10-11

>“I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And when I turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks, and in the midst of the seven candlesticks was one like a Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the feet and with a golden sash wrapped around the chest. The hair on His head was white like wool, as white as snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire. His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters. He had in His right hand seven stars, and out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword. His appearance was like the sun shining brightly.”
Revelation 1:12-16

Retarded and many of them tend to just be degenerate new age hippies on drugs and hugging trees.

youtu.be/W44xjzuNApg

>this post again
>this many replies
Everyone in this thread should kys.
Saged.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_constantin-lecca-portrait.jpg (370x450, 15K)

Dude stop this bible spam

>“When I saw Him, I fell at His feet as though I were dead. Then He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am He who lives, though I was dead. Behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.”
Revelation 1:17-18

>He had in His right hand seven stars, and out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword

Psychedelics?

Hail the all father
kek

It's just another kike project aimed at further eroding European tradition and culture

Attached: neo-pagan-im-a-pagan-because-its-honouring-my-ancestors-2-000-22786806.png (500x495, 98K)

Never

>“Then they called them and commanded them not to speak or teach at all in the name of Jesus. But Peter and John answered them, “Whether it is right in the sight of God to listen to you more than to God, you judge. For we cannot help but declare what we have seen and heard.””
Acts 4:18-20

I think the pagan movement is too overcrowded with hippies, degenerates, and that eternal snake-demon, the Jews. Speaking as a pagan(though I'm loathe to use the word more often than not), I think that there are very few actual pagans who practice honor to their ancestors and legitimately worship their gods, a lot of modern pagans are just atheists or are the aforementioned groups.

At least a large amount of Christians are serious about their beliefs, which is more than I can say for many of the my "fellow" pagans

This is a valid criticism of Varg's atheism.

>“For the word of God is alive, and active, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, of joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intents of the heart. There is no creature that is not revealed in His sight, for all things are bare and exposed to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.”
Hebrews 4:12-13

>Uralic Hungarian
>Worshiping Indo-European Gods

*snap*

>“Stand therefore, having your waist girded with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, having your feet fitted with the readiness of the gospel of peace, and above all, taking the shield of faith, with which you will be able to extinguish all the fiery arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.”
Ephesians 6:14

Shouldn't this be updated? Swords went out of style in warfare quite some time ago. Is Jesus more sharper than a laser guided missile?

>“I saw heaven opened. And there was a white horse. He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war. His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on His head are many crowns. He has a name written, that no one knows but He Himself. He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood. His name is called The Word of God. The armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Out of His mouth proceeds a sharp sword, with which He may strike the nations. “He shall rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury and wrath of God the Almighty.”
Revelation 19:11-15

>breastplate
>helmet
>arrows
>shield
>sword

Again, this needs updating.

>“On His robe and on His thigh He has a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS
Revelation 19:16

Why wasn't the bible able to predict that the most important people will be elected democratically (or very rich without official government positions).

Odin, far wanderer, grant me wisdom, courage and victory. Friend Thor, grant me your strength. And both be with me.

youtu.be/WVfgYzeCGS4

Atheists in disguise. They do not love Odin as we love Jesus.
youtube.com/watch?v=7-z8dVNyXHc
youtube.com/watch?v=r_vvXCUsMUs
youtube.com/watch?v=2KSxg9Ij5r8
youtube.com/watch?v=prMjHYFKkGM
youtube.com/watch?v=kcpm4PfRP54
youtube.com/watch?v=0-05ofXn_Os
youtube.com/watch?v=cmou331r-xk
youtube.com/watch?v=RKwumjF4BkA

It did. If you believe in satan then you know who runs the show.

Yes I know.
What do camels and other bible stuff have to do with my culture? Its an invasion of my culture.

youtu.be/W44xjzuNApg

Attached: _ sumbel lightning across the plains heathen drinking ritual 2012 jennifer snook american heathens a (966x1224, 349K)

Democracy was known in ancient Greece, you think it is something new?

Attached: 43c72dfbb330decb9e6a71c85537e24e--lagertha-costume-larp-costumes.jpg (236x360, 29K)

You are correct that lots of pagans are not true worshipers of the Old Gods, but are in fact atheist animals. If half as many modern pagans actually expressed a true love for the gods, then maybe we wouldnt be a laughing stock, but then again, atheists and Jews destroy everything they touch

Then why didn't the bible predict guns, kevler or laser guided missiles? Could you imagine Jesus in a tracksuit with an Ak47? Why not if you can imagine him with armor and weapons from the 2nd century AD?

Attached: 73be7e59bbe0a7ba5250432a75cfc52f--hot-country-girls-asatru.jpg (306x320, 18K)

Attached: 10852599_755085467880393_1576180765_n.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Attached: DbvDN7hVAAA49cS.jpg (964x1200, 225K)

>a woman wearing chainmail and carrying a sword
Also
>leather wristguards
Ahistorical

Attached: DIhO161XoAA1sjL.jpg (960x720, 98K)

Norse pagans were the worst pagans in Europe, discounting secular people of today.

Attached: il_570xN.675967820_or7o.jpg (512x768, 72K)

Attached: get-attachment.aspxv.jpg (266x399, 53K)

Attached: il_570xN.676070323_t65g.jpg (512x768, 86K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Attached: iss_640x640.684704_sd91rxex.jpg (640x640, 90K)

A study of the edda in old norse is one of the best ways to get in touch with the etymology of words and learn the germanic languages

Pagans = Closet fags and Harry Potter trash

Attached: 585a4aa51600002500bdef04.jpg (538x307, 63K)

>muh pagan grils
>hahah btfo christcukssss
Stop spamming, idiot

He is now against all indo-europeans. Only honouring his "pure" neanderthal ancestors. It sounds like mental illness to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=6lHBmjOz1oc

Reminder Christians, especially Catholics, are the biggest LARPers out there.

People don't realise how much Pagan traditions are integrated into European culture.
Christianity was successful because it mixed with paganism. It didn't subjugate the old religion; it adaped.

My church has a labyrinth in it. It's supposed to be Christian, but it's utterly pagan in origin. You are supposed to pray as you walk it. There are loads of other pagan traditions. My grandmother taught me how to use plants to cure and at New Year's Eve she would make me go outside with a piece of coal in one hand and salt in the other to 'bring in the year'. The symbolism is striking; coal is black but burns to make light, salt is white and was once so important that Roman soldiers got paid in it - it's where the word 'salary' comes from. Also the contrast between coal and salt is like the Yin-Yang in Chinese symbolism.

Even the days of the week are named after pagan gods.

Attached: labyrinth.jpg (3968x2976, 885K)

Meme tier
99% of neopagans here on Jow Forums don't really believe in it anyways

Attached: 1523174352267.jpg (1024x614, 177K)

This. We are pagans with a Christian face. Protestantism is what destroyed the most though.

He is an eternal contrarian. He saw watched some Survive the Jive videos and then had an impulse to contradict him. Funnily enough Varg did predict neanderthal admixture though.

They’re going to hell.

Attached: FBB7BD7B-6C38-446C-8011-11888D0A63D1.jpg (218x231, 30K)

>volk runa
>eurasian face
top kek

They built many of the churches on old pagan sites, old sacred springs and etc.

Shut up subject of the Nigger Queen!

>Muh maze is muh pagan

Low IQ homo speech. A maze is a maze.

2000 years my ass

The last of the european pagans baptized where the romuvas (baltic pagans) in 14th century

Attached: 51cbb20a0c85ceebf14424cf8feae552.jpg (1170x813, 102K)