I fucked up a deadlift banter and I think I'm gonna be wheelchair bound for the rest of my life...

I fucked up a deadlift banter and I think I'm gonna be wheelchair bound for the rest of my life aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1472815696719.png (500x449, 879K)

kek

I can carry you on my shoulders if you want

Not true, i'll steal your wheelchair when yiu are not looking

my wife chino is so cute

my wife chino... I WANT TO FUCK CHINO
please chino is so cute my wife chino is so cute chino chan sex chino sex with chino i'd like some more kafuu chino sex with chino kafuu chino my wife cute is so chino wife

sounds good to me

My cute wife Chino looking at me worryingly as I probe her maidenhood for the first time during our honeymoon

Lift lighter weights consistently, take up physical sports and eat less

Lifting is good for you but pushing it to where you're lifting 5pl8 taking loads of roids and weigh 200lbs is stupid and probably not great for you in the long run

I've been lifting for at least 5 years (with a couple of 6 month fuckabouts in between) and I'm pretty well versed when it comes to fitness

This really was just a case of pushing it too far, I went for a 1 rep max and found that I could do two, went for a third and just before the top of the pull my back gave way and arched. I'm being hyperbolic, it will heal, but it really fucking hurts. I had a lot of trouble sitting in my car to drive myself home

In the end it was ego lifting, entirely my fault, but my form was on point.

Attached: 1491770763888.png (1280x720, 704K)

HOLY SHIT JUST NOTICE

KOT PUS ID

>mfw I am the kot of Jow Forums

Attached: 200px-Kot.jpg (200x201, 5K)

>In the end it was ego lifting
we've all been there my dude
I hope you learned your lesson though. Ego lifting on a DL, jesus christ all that T from the max must've gone to your head
how much was it anyway?

man hurting yourself like that on a Deadlift must hurt even more too. You normally feel like you're having an orgasm after a good set. Having back pain from overdoing it must be the highest form of blue balls.

I don't wanna say, because I feel like no matter what I say people will either say DYEL or not believe me. This is the internet after all

Yeah, I mean the first two reps felt too easy, which made me forget that last time in the gym I only did 1 rep. I should have done 2 and been happy with it

God I wish I'd accidentally cripple myself

I did finish the 3rd rep, but let out an audible "AAAAA FUCK" which made the gym roasties look at me

>deadlifting
>not doing leg press
dumb pleb fucking his sciatic nerv

Attached: 1493341151357.png (380x600, 138K)

>k0t

Attached: 1526393333907.gif (329x329, 629K)

>I feel like no matter what I say people will either say DYEL or not believe me.
I don't know why either of those would bother you. I was just curious anyway, not looking to make fun.

K

it was 190kg

Fucking hell thats good

fucking nothing compared to my 45kg

I'm not very lean though, I'm 5'11 and like 94kg

nice
>ywn nurse a qt semi-musc britfag back to health after he hurts his back trying to make it

Retard

FUCKING FINALLY

Too many gymfags consume copious amounts of animal protein like it's just a commodity and not a life just so they can stroke their own egos of being ripped. This is God's retribution against gymfags who kill animals for their own vanity purposes

t. skinnyfat queer

you are stupid by doing a thing that can fuck you sciatic nerve, you can achieve even better results with a squat machine and leg press. You are not going to achieve shit with low weighs in deadlift.

I'm a human supremacist and I barely even believe in the supremacy of most humans so what the fuck do I care. I'd eat a downie if they tasted good

>squat machine

What about an actual squat?

You think companies are stupid by building machines dedicated to squats, they have the actual application on not fucking your sciatic nerve.
>hurr durr machines are for pussies
Not they are not, you are the stupid by forcing an unnatural movement without help.

also prevents meniscus tearing

>squats and deadlifts with proper form are unnatural movements
you fucking faggot
I know you are pranking me right now but I took the bait anyway

Squats are unnatural movements lad.

Deadlift I kind of understand, but a machine squat is trash because it forces your movement into a particular pattern. If you had a machine made bespoke then sure, but generic gym machines seem detrimental

Fucking DYEL trying to show off on a board meant for WEEBS.

GRAB A TRIPCODE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
YOU'RE THE KOT OF R/BANTER/

Attached: 43857345893 fuck numbers.png (378x377, 128K)

how do I get a kot tripcode

here
#L?|52w/]

Attached: 1503098538339.png (800x600, 29K)

gay

like this? thanks

lmao fuck it I'll keep it

Attached: 1526721650147.png (1043x450, 91K)

fucking pussy can't lift weights

Attached: 1496050372029.jpg (372x351, 14K)

I’m sorry OP but...
ITS FUCKING KOT THE ONE AND ONLY
JESUS ALMIGHTY

God bless, it finally happened.

K

update: in absolute agony, sitting down hurts like hell, lying down hurts even more, standing is the only solace. pls kill me now

still happy I am the kot of bant tho

Attached: 1507128566110.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Do cute things.

why does lying down hurt more than standing
are you standing bent over?