Why do people hate incels so much...

Why do people hate incels so much. I hear people talk about how if you end up alone youre mentally ill and psychotic and racist but thats not true at all
Why am I the bad guy because I’m a walking talking wojak

Attached: 17C2FA95-4A73-4512-AB5D-EC7F73B7D8AA.jpg (750x376, 176K)

I bet you're a virgin too you fag.

Because reddit. Literally blame reddit for this one.

Wow i connect with so much in that photo..

So lonely people are killing women because they are lonely? Am I getting that right? Or am I way off? This is fucking wierd.

Same desu. But I aint pissed about it.

That hit too close to home

Because of Elliot Rodger and other incels that have gone into a killing spree. This faggots probably thought that it made them look like badasses or something stupid like that.
Now, as it ussually happens, because of the actions of a few in a group, elliot and company, the whole group, in this case the incel community, is seen as a bunch of violent racist losers just like elliot rodger.

m8888 just pay for a lay lmao

Attached: 1511020961979.jpg (800x533, 33K)

>in this case the incel community, is seen as a bunch of violent racist losers just like elliot rodger.
So now people are gonna try and get in my face because I am lonely?

On a serious note: it’s not because a person’s alone, it’s because said person acts like fucking scum. Think “niceguy”/“nicegirl” bit WAY worse acting, like going full autist bad.
Hope you have a good day OP

I didnt think it made a difference if an asshole was single or not.

Same but I just use an app that turns down the screen brightness lower than the lowest setting

Everyone here does

No, but the public opinion about incels has changed. Not because you are lonely, but because the incels are now identified by many as violent losers as I said, because of the actions of a few assholesthat also happened to be incels. If i wanted to avoid problems, i would hide being an incel, at least then the people near you wont think bad things.

So how will this affect me?

You are right on that. The problem starts if cronically single men start being laveled as assholes even if they are not, as in a social label. Thankfully its only a few people that think like this

>people near you wont think bad things.
People thinking bad things about a lonely person is normal, my question is, will this incel media driven phenomenon result in people going out of there way to confront lonely people on the street?

Hopefully the people around you are smart enough to undrstand that the whole lonely man=violent loser is just an steriotipe and not reality.
desu i don't think you will have any problems as long as the people around you area bit smart and do not just believe that some violent radicals represent all incels.

Im in a good area, hardly anybody thinks like that where I live.

I don't think so, and i hope not. Maybe on the internet you will see a lot more bulling style messages towards incels. This ussually happens with minorities that start to become known thougth the media. For example, when the lgtb movement became more present on social media they were bulliedby other people, but after all this time much more people respect their decisions and dont attack them any more. Probably, now that the incels are more famous, and as you have probably noticed, there will be more and more bulling towrds the incels, but in a few years, when incels become more understood, this bulling should reduce. So, if you are openly incel on the internet, expect a couple of rough yeras, but in the end hopefully the situation should be better.

Thats good , IRL you shouldn't have many problems then.

Attached: 6.jpg (490x519, 59K)

Attached: 7.gif (340x374, 10K)

Attached: 8.png (1315x1085, 1.24M)

Attached: 9.jpg (745x769, 96K)

Attached: 10.jpg (500x375, 39K)

Attached: 11.jpg (700x700, 127K)

Attached: 12.jpg (600x614, 47K)

Attached: 13.png (780x720, 373K)

Attached: 14.jpg (628x443, 81K)

Attached: 15.png (576x432, 218K)

Attached: 16.jpg (223x225, 5K)

Attached: 17.png (712x452, 33K)